become an editor
the entire directory
only in Security/Associations
Fire and Security
Business: Business Services: Fire and Security: Associations
This category in other languages:
American National Standards Institute
- A recognized organization whose primary goal is the promotion of voluntary consensus standards and conformity assessment systems in the U.S.
American Polygraph Association
- Organization dedicated to providing a valid and reliable means to verify the truth and establish the highest standards of moral, ethical, and professional conduct in the polygraph field.
American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS)
- Organization dedicated to increasing the effectiveness and productivity of security professionals. Provides educational programs and materials.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- ASTM develops technical standards for industry worldwide.
ASIS - Denver Chapter
- Denver, Colorado, the Mile-High Chapter of the American Society for Industrial Security.
ASIS - San Francisco Bay Area Chapter
- San Francisco Bay Area Chapter of the American Society for Industrial Security.
ASIS Cleveland Chapter
- The website for the Cleveland, Ohio chapter of The American Society for Industrial Security.
ASIS El Paso, Texas Chapter
- Dedicated to increasing the effectiveness and productivity of security professionals by developing educational programs and materials that address broad security interests. Includes events and resources.
ASIS- Phoenix Chapter
- Phoenix, Arizona chapter of the American Society for Industrial Security.
Associated Locksmiths of America
- Professionals engaged in locksmithing business.
Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Organization dedicated to fighting fraud and white-collar crime.
California Alarm Association
- To provide a vehicle to promote growth and professionalism within the alarm industry throughout the State of California
California Association of Photocopiers & Process Servers
- Statewide trade association for California. Features upcoming events, continuing education, and membership application.
Canadian Alarm and Security Association
- Represents alarm installers and monitoring companies in Canada.
- Commonwealth of Virginia Association of Professional Process Servers with links to the national and various other associations.
Door and Hardware Institute
- A professional organization that serves as the resource for education and information on doors, hardware, security and specialty products for the architectural openings industry.
European Society for Automatic Alarm Systems.
- A European platform for promoting security and protection engineering.
Federal Association of Security Officials
- Works closely with the Canadian government and the security industry to organize training seminars, workshops, and conferences, and obtain briefings in such areas as new developments and new technologies.
Illinois Electronic Security Association
- Professionally serving the interests of the electronic security industry in Illinois for its members and consumers
Illinois Security Chiefs Association
- Comprised of security professionals and represent both the public and private sectors of law enforcement, loss prevention specialists and related professions. Features news, events, membership information, links and contacts.
Independent Armored Car Operators Association
- An association for privately owned armored car companies and to establish high standards of operation and insurance.
International AntiCounterfeiting Coalition
- Devoted to combating trademark and product counterfeiting.
International Association for Healthcare Security and Safety
- Professional security management association.
International Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators
- Informational web site.
International Association of Professional Security Consultants
- Members are independent, non-product affiliated consultants pledged to meet client needs with professional services.
International Biometrics Industry Association
- Trade association representing developers, manufacturers, and integrators of biometric hardware and software.
International Foundation for Protection Officers
- Training and certification of protection security officers.
International Hologram Manufacturers Association
- Association dedicated to dedicated to promoting the interests of quality hologram manufacturers worldwide and to helping consumers achieve their security, packaging, graphic and other objectives through the efficient use of holography.
International Professional Security Association
- Promotes security professionalism in the United Kingdom.
International Security Management Association
- Organization of senior security executives.
Irish Security Industry Association
- Organization promotes professional standards. Dublin.
Jewelers' Security Alliance
- A non-profit trade association that has been providing crime prevention information and assistance to the jewelry industry and law enforcement since 1883.
National Association Of Bail Enforcement Agents
- The Association provides Bail Enforcement Training, Bail Enforcement, Bail Bonds, Process Services, Private Investigations, Surveillance and Skip Tracing.
National Association of Professional Process Servers
- A worldwide organization that provides a newsletter as well as conferences and training.
National Classification Management Society
- Classification management and information security organization.
National Council of Investigation and Security Services
- Monitors activities for the investigation and guard industry. Includes news and events, legislation, bylaws and membership application.
National Neighborhood Watch Institute
- Advice on how to start a neighbourhood watch scheme and material to support neighbourhood watch operations.
National Security Inspectorate (NSI)
- The national body inspecting firms providing security systems across the UK. It brings together two well established organisations, National Approval Council for Security Systems (NACOSS), and the Inspectorate of the Security Industry (ISI) covering electronic services and manned services respectively.
New York Association of In-house Locksmiths, Inc.
- Non-profit educational association for in-house locksmiths employed by colleges, hospitals, and hotels in the greater New York City area.
PSA Security Network
- Co-operative organization of security product suppliers and system integration companies.
Security Industry Online
- Represents manufacturers of security products and services.
Security on Campus, Inc.
- Resource for college and university campus crime safety and security issues.
South African Security Industry Associations
- Directory listing of South African security associations.
Technology Asset Protection Association Europe
- An association of security professionals and related business partners from technology companies who have organized for the purpose of addressing the emerging security threats that are common to the high-tech industry.
Time Finance Adjusters
- Association of recovery agents. Publishes a free guide giving information about recovery companies, coverage, and services.
United States Process Servers Association
- United States trade association.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 16, 2014 at 14:46:40 UTC -