become an editor
the entire directory
only in Industrial_Design/Product_Design
Arts: Design: Industrial
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Engineering: Consulting: Design
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Engineering: Product Development
Computers: Human-Computer Interaction: Companies and Consultants
Health: Occupational Health and Safety: Ergonomics
2N2 Product Development
- Redondo Beach, California based company that specializes in plastic part design and development for injection molding and blow molding. Focus areas include housewares, electronics, medical, novelty, and commercial industries.
A.C. di Amati Carlo
- Italian engineering and design firm specializing in home appliance design: aesthetic design, complete systems (cookers, ovens, burners), components, structural and thermal analysis, combustion testing.
- Designer and manufacturer of park benches, waste containers, bicycle stands and other products.
Acorn Product Development
- California based product design and engineering firm specializing in thigh volume electronics products.
- Somerville, Massachusetts based product design and consulting firm with a strategic aptitude for developing award-winning "high-touch" products. Services include strategic planning, industrial design, mechanical engineering, and manufacturing consultation.
- Houston, Texas based designer focusing on product design, illustration, and other creative services.
- North Carolina design firm working with inventors and established companies in markets such as computer equipment, sports, consumer, medical, and industrial products.
Axis Group International Inc.
- Offers services in the areas of design, research, industrial consulting, and product branding.
Big Bang, Inc
- USA based firm involved in the design and development of new products and services.
- Denmark based product design firm. Case studies and gallery.
Boym Design Studio
- Gifts and home product design. Features portfolio and contacts.
Bresslergroup Product Development
- Product design and engineering firm with over 30 years of experience, including user research and applying industrial design and engineering skills to create products.
- Providers of a range of new product design and development services, specifically tailored for the medical device, structural packaging, telecoms and electronic product development sectors.
Brooks Stevens Design
- Provides strategic product development using integrated teams of researchers, designers, engineers, prototyping technicians and project managers. Includes process, portfolio, and employment information.
- Industrial and product design, plus interface design and graphic identity consulting services. Columbus, Ohio
Centre for Sustainable Design
- University-based organisation facilitating discussion and research of environmentally sustainable product development practices.
Cesaroni Design Associates, Inc.
- Product and industrial design, development, and consulting. Includes case studies and services.
- Melbourne, Australia based industrial design firm providing innovative product solutions. Examples of methodolocy, concept projects, innovation, and CAD.
- Develops innovative products for industry in a wide range of markets and technologies, both in graphic and product design.
- Extensive product design and graphic design resource, containing links to and descriptions of design firms worldwide. Also contains articles on the latest design trends and developments.
Creative Design Network, Inc.
- Wisconsin based product design and development company offering services in all aspects of the design process, including conceptual development, engineering, prototypes, and production/tooling coordination.
Crescent Innovation Group Incorporated
- Elgin, Illinois firm offering product development services including: industrial design, product research, ergonomic analysis, model building, prototyping, engineering and branding.
Dan Taylor and Company
- Toronto industrial and product design firm providing services.
DCA Design International
- British based design firm offering product design solutions from initial concepting through engineering, prototyping, and production.
Design Business Association
- UK organization promoting best practices in the product design industry.
Design Concepts, Inc.
- Product design firm offering industrial design, mechanical and electrical engineering and prototyping services.
- Ottawa based product design firm serving high-tech, medical and retail markets. Includes services, history, and contacts.
Epoch Product Design
- Providing a lifetime of design and fabrication experience combined with over eleven years of professional experience in the field.
- Developed an integrated, multi-disciplinary approach to retailing. Designs focus through environments, products, packaging, digital media, brand identity and brand experiences.
Flynn Product Design Ltd.
- Offer product design services. Includes company profile, gallery of projects and contacts in the UK.
Form Meets Function
- Portfolio for industrial designer John Whaley showcasing various products and describing the design process.
Fredricks Design, Inc.
- Grand Haven, Michigan based product development firm providing industrial design, engineering, project management, lean manufacturing and recruitment services in the automotive, furniture and consumer goods industries.
Group Four Design
- Broad client base and varied portfolio of design work spanning industries such as housewares, hardware, industrial tools, medical, and office products.
Happy Design Gallery
- Italy-based full-service product development office. Happy Design Gallery specializes in design and product planning.
Haughton Design Limited
- Engineering design consultants providing sub-contract design, 3D CAD and FEA services.
- Product designers of anything from camping equipment to blood transfusion units and makeup applicators.
- Hyphen Design (London) specializes in the design and development of highly innovative and functional products in areas including sports, commercial and consumer goods.
ICO Products LLC
- A product design, prototyping and manufacturing company.
- Product design with primary concentrations in electronic and medical items.
Index Industrial Design and Development Inc.
- Garrison, New York based product design firm with over 15 years of experience in product design, from concept to production.
Industrial Design Consultants
- Bangalore, India based design firm focusing on product development and package design.
Insight Product Development L.L.C.
- Chicago based product-development consulting firm offering user research, design, engineering, and prototyping.
- Hands on education and training on new materials and technology for people that design products.
JPH Industrial Design
- Illinois based design firm specializing in the design of consumer electronics products. Services include 3-dimensional computer design and photo-realistic computer renderings.
- Product designer with experience in architecture and graphic design. Biographical information, professional credits, portfolio.
- Multi-disciplinary professional studio dedicated to toy invention and licensing, structural packaging and design, and environmental illustration.
- Specialists in the design of innovative products, services and interiors.
Koen & Co
- Netherlands based firm that develops new product ideas for businesses that deliver their products and/or services to the consumer market: B2C.
- A product development company providing industrial design, product design and prototyping.
Logic Product Development
- A Minnesota-based industrial design and product development company.
- Focus is on consumer goods, technology products and medical equipment.
- Industrial design and plastic part engineering: medical devices, computer equipment, consumer electronics, personal care products, tools, recreational vehicle bodies and accessories.
MASS Engineered Design Inc.
- Full-service product development company employing various disciplines including industrial design, mechanical engineering, and rapid prototyping.
Maya Design Group
- A product-design and development consultancy company that specializes in taming the complexity of technology.
Mount Vernon Design
- Disciplines include molded plastic parts, sheet metal chassis and enclosures, and circuit boards.
No Picnic Industrial Designers
- Stockholm, Sweden based industrial design firm offering a variety of product development services.
Not Me 2 Devices
- New York based product development firm specializing in products for automotive and aeronautical applications.
- International product definition, design, development and production firm. Includes services, approach, and contacts.
Product Creation Studio
- A solution-oriented product development firm devoted to the creation of quality-engineered products for consumer and industrial markets.
- Massachusetts based product design firm providing services to manufacturers in a range of industries, from Fortune 500 companies to start-ups.
Product Partners Ltd
- Industrial product design consultancy, designing a range of products from electricity meters to stair lifts.
- Handmade acrylic furniture, sculpture, podia and custom awards.
RKS Design, Inc.
- A company whose services span the entire product development process, from initial concept generation through finished production.
- Israel-based industrial design studio offering product design and computer imaging.
Slingshot Product Development Group
- Atlanta based product development and innovation firm that works with leading companies and brands to develop and launch new products. Offers product design, technology development, engineering, and manufacturing services.
- Portland, Oregon based product design firm offering a range of product development services. Includes short descriptions of previous client projects in consumer, industrial and medical product design.
Speck Product Design
- Product design and development firm for the mobile electronics, consumer electronics, medical, sporting goods and furniture industries.
Spring Design Network
- A group of industrial designers which offers a full range of product design and engineering services.
Strategy Product Design
- Atlanta based product design studio specializing in the design of innovative, market leading products.
- Developing complete products as well as client-specified product components in a diverse range of areas.
- Industrial design studio in Ahmedabad, India, dedicated to product design and development.
Synectic Engineering, Inc.
- Medical product development, engineering, industrial design, device prototyping, pre-clinical and in vivo testing.
- Industrial design consultants with product development services to reduce production costs and increase product sales. 100+ product photos. Offices in Chicago and Germany.
- Resource maintained by designer Mike Dox. Manufacturer listings and message board, in addition to his own portfolio and resume.
- A young contemporary design studio in Amsterdam.
Vertex Product Development
- Product design and development services. Offering turnkey design, market analysis, engineering and manufacturing solutions. New York.
Vicki Thomas Associates
- London, England based design consultancy specialising in designing for the gift and related industries.
- Product design and development consultants, specialising in industrial and engineering product design consultancy.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 14, 2014 at 16:05:24 UTC -