become an editor
the entire directory
only in Consulting/Science_and_Industry
Science and Industry
Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
Science: Biology: Toxicology: Products and Services: Consultants
Science: Environment: Products and Services: Consultants
- Engineering, materials and management consulting: power generation, industrial, product development, and medical devices.
Cooper Mountain Research, Inc.
- Cooper Mountain Research is a consulting firm specializing in the strategic management of science and technology.
- Scientists, physicians, engineers, and business consultants performing in-depth scientific research and analysis.
Gold Product Development
- Offers mechanical engineering and product development services specializing in the medical, consumer, and automotive industries.
International Applied Engineering
- Provide engineering services in the specialized areas of energy production, project development and environmental planning
MVS Solutions Incorporated
- International consulting firm providing scientific and technical assistance to business and government in the chemical, biotech, medical device, environmental and related industries.
- Offices in Ireland, Spain, Slovenia and USA. Specialists in regulatory affairs consultancy for chemicals (REACH), agrochemicals and biocides, including risk assessments, dossier preparation, task force management, training, IUCLID, MSDS preparation.
Sensors Research Consulting, Inc.
- A scientific consulting firm to industry and non-profit organizations specializing in physical sensors and measurements. Online and by agreement.
Smithers Scientific Services
- Consulting, research and testing organization, serving a global clientele with quality, integrity and professionalism.
Technology Risk Consulting Services, LLC.
- TRC Services offers consulting services for business continuity planning, including project initiation and management; business impact analysis; development of best practice metrics and recovery planning strategies.
Science and Industry
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 1, 2015 at 23:37:59 UTC -