the entire directory
only in Consulting/Research_Services
Business: News and Media: Research Reports
Computers: Consultants: Databases
Science: Math: Statistics: Statistical Consulting
This category in other languages:
- Public policy and business research and consulting.
Albing International Marketing
- Providing research service and trend analysis for the home furnishings industry.
Allis Information Management Inc
- Business intelligence and research firm that gathers and analyzes business information for competitive and crisis management teams. Located in Midland, MI.
- Create assessment tools, gather data from a variety of sources analyze findings and prepare written reports, provide web content, conduct satisfaction survey, evaluate training/programs/services, industry/competitor analysis, business development, strategic planning, market niche analysis
- Specializing in competitive, marketing and Internet intelligence within the United Kingdom. Site contains case studies, briefing papers and research resources.
Bates Information Services
- Offers business intelligence research and information brokerage services.
- Providing economic and market research, strategic and business planning, feasibility analyses and impact assessments to clients nationwide.
Best Practice Online Database
- Provides businesses and individuals access to intelligence.
Boston Research & Communications, Inc.
- A qualitative research and analysis firm specializing in business, market, industry, competitive, issues, public relations and policy research and analysis.
- A research led consultancy specializing in researching business to business and complex service markets for world class clients.
- Research, consulting, and advisory services for computer security and networks.
- Provides business research and intelligence support to large companies.
- Provides executive-level information management resources and services to professional organizations, with focus on financial service companies and management firms.
Competitive Intelligence Resource Index
- Competitive Intelligence (CI) search engine and directory of CI resources on the Web.
The Consus Group
- Analyzing contracts, industries, and companies to provide intelligence to the business and legal communities.
Corona Insights, Inc
- Research, analysis and consulting services to help organizations understand their customers and constituents.
- A contract research and recruiting firm serving the world of executive search.
Creativy in Business Research
- Assists individuals, small businesses, companies, and corporations with business and competitive intelligence research.
- Provider of internet business competitive intelligence market research services.
- Provides objective analysis and professional research services and support for business management, professional researchers, and graduate students in all disciplines. Also, training for using NVivo and NUD.IST software.
- Provides value-added competitive analysis and strategic advice to IT vendors, IT users and economic development agencies.
- An economically and politically independent consulting and research company with offices in Berne and Altdorf, Switzerland.
Facts & Files
- Provides research and consulting on historical issues.
- Provides measurement and reporting to organizations that impact the quality of life.
- An independent research firm that helps companies assess the effect of technology change on businesses, consumers, and society.
Fuld & Company, Inc.
- Research and consulting firm specializing in business and competitive intelligence.
Garreaux Information Services
- Provides research and reference consulting services.
Global Securities Information, Inc.
- Specialty provider of public-record business transaction information to law and accounting firms, investment banks, corporations, and the business press.
Gobi International Market Research Reports
- Publishes business research reports on world markets for commodities and industrial products.
Harvard Research Group
- Information technology industry market research and consulting company. Located in Massachusetts.
Hetherington Information Services, LLC
- Professional librarians and information scientists providing research, competitive intelligence, training and lectures.
Info To Go Ltd
- A Cambridge (UK) based information consultancy, providing information from the world's most respected sources.
Infocus Research Services
- Information broker, researcher and book supplier to libraries worldwide
InfoMine Research Group Ltd.
- Community of independent consultants specializing in the mineral, mining, and chemical manufacturing industries.
Institute of Applied Research
- Specializes in evaluation and technical assistance in child and family welfare programs and programs for children and adults with developmental disabilities.
- Specializes in research of business industry, regional economics, mergers, acquisitions, and litigation support.
Just The Facts, Inc.
- International research and consulting service specializing in competitive intelligence, marketing research, surveys, focus groups, information, mergers, acquisitions, company profiles, references, and finding market facts.
- Provider of strategic research and analysis, data and competitive metrics on Yellow Pages, electronic directories and local media.
Klaus Pildal Management
- A management consulting company that assists the European flexible packaging industry as well as the European PCB industry and related businesses.
- Full complement of business intelligence and market research services for e-business and land-based companies to help maintain their competitive advantage.
ManageSource Financial Group
- Equity research and analysis firm providing research solutions for valuation, forecasting, product pricing and financial modeling.
- Management consultants work with clients to deliver projects.
Motion Tech Trends
- Consultants to the electric motor and motion control industries
Nectarine Competitive Intelligence
- Providing their clients with the tools, skills and information to achieve commercial success while managing business risk. Consultancy, strategy system software, industry databases, market research and recruiting services. Based in the UK.
Omni Research and Training
- An applied social science research company based in Denver, Colorado.
- A marketing and information services company that specialises on the international organic food industry. Services include Marketing Consultancy, Market Research - Customised and Syndicated Reports.
Pearl Information Services
- Provides business research focusing on marketing and competitive intelligence.
The Performance Measurement Group
- Providing on-line benchmarking studies specializing in product development and supply chain management for high tech industries.
- Business development consulting firm helping foreign companies expand their businesses in Chile, Argentina, and Brazil.
- Provides business research, market information services and analytics support. Based in London, United Kingdom, and Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- International market research and direct marketing company offering worldwide services from offices in Miami.
Social Systems Evaluation Australia
- Assisting governments and organizations in the evaluation and review of programs delivered or planned to deliver. The site provides information on their projects and services.
- Specializes in fast-turnaround, field research-intensive business research, analysis, and strategy support. Also, providing high-caliber professionals to clients with interim staffing needs. Offices in Cambridge and Chicago.
Strategic Research Institute
- Strategic Research Institute's purpose is to ease the resource strain on private and public organizations in their quest to rapidly acquire vital knowledge from around the globe.
Thapar Centre For Industrial Research & Development
- A non-profit, privately managed, contract research and consulting organization in India. The Centre is a recognized Scientific and Industrial Research Organization by the Government of India.
Up To i.t.
- Research, analysis and interpretation of information about Italy, especially for an English-speaking clientele. Located in northeastern Italy.
- Business intelligence, research and advisory services, competitive intelligence, and research training.Located in Pune, India.
Vision Twenty One
- A research company established to give a voice to the socially excluded, specialising in community consultation and market research.
Working Council for Chief Financial Officers
- Services for managing finance departments, customized research projects, annual networking retreats, CPE credits and instant communication with finance specialists.
- Research and consulting services, focusing on the Internet, technology, and enterprise applications.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 3, 2014 at 6:45:03 UTC -