become an editor
the entire directory
only in Consulting/Parliamentarians
Reference: Parliamentary Procedure
Society: Government: Parliaments and Legislatures
- This consulting parliamentarian provides advice on Robert's Rules of Order and parliamentary procedure and can help members participate more actively, comply with or amend bylaws, and preside more efficiently in meetings.
American Institute Of Parliamentarians (AIP)
- A source for Certified Parliamentarians and Certified Professional Parliamentarians.
C. Alan Jennings
- This Professional Registered Parliamentarian offers assistance for conventions and drafting and revising bylaws. He also serves as a presider for meetings, is a trainer for groups, officers and boards, and provides expert testimony at legal proceedings.
Chris Dickey, Professional Registered Parliamentarian
- A parliamentary procedure consultant who helps organizations conduct efficient and effective meetings.
Colette Collier Trohan, CPP-T, PRP
- Certified professional parliamentarian-teacher and professional registered parliamentarian.
- This Oklahoma City-based Certified Professional Parliamentarian-Teacher and Professional Registered Parliamentarian serves as meeting presider; trainer for officers, boards and associations; governance and organizational consulting; testifying procedural expert; and meeting parliamentarian.
Dr. John A. Cagle
- A Professional Registered Parliamentarian that provides instruction on parliamentary procedure topics, an opportunity to ask questions, and a link to Questions and Answers that have been received and answered.
Eli Mina ( MSc)
- A Professional Registered Parliamentarian who is a public speaker, seminar leader, consensus builder ("Peace Maker"), and serves as an impartial meeting chairman.
Harold E. Corbin
- This Registered Parliamentarian will provide assistance in making your meetings more productive.
James H. Stewart
- This Professional Registered Parliamentarian offers a range of parliamentary services, management consulting, seminars and lectures. A biography and page of references is provided, along with parliamentary tips.
- Attorney Jim Slaughter, Certified Professional Parliamentarian-Teacher and Professional Registered Parliamentarian, has served as a parliamentarian and teacher for some of the largest trade unions and associations throughout the United States.
John F Noonan - PRP, CGA
- This Professional Registered Parliamentarian helps individuals, businesses, and not-for-profit organizations work together and achieve results.
Kirk Overbey, PRP
- Organizational Consultant and Parliamentarian
National Association of Parliamentarians (NAP)
- A source of Registered Parliamentarians and Professional Registered Parliamentarians.
ParliPro Professional Registered Parliamentarian Consulting
- For effective meetings, this Professional Registered Parliamentarian can help by writing Professional Parliamentary Opinions and meeting scripts, teaching workshops, and assisting with Robert's Rules of Order and parliamentary procedure.
Pat Knoll Q.C.
- Registered and Certified Parliamentarian in Canada providing consulting services for business meetings and training in parliamentary procedure.
- Professional Registered Parliamentarian in Seattle area; help with bylaws, presiding, meeting scripts, with tips and samples.
Robert James, PRP
- Professional Registered Parliamentarian helping organizations and individuals learn and use rules of order in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Schilansky and Binnall Parliamentarians
- Certified Professional Parliamentarians-Teachers and Professional Registered Parliamentarians, Mark Schilansky and Jesse Binnall provide a full range of parliamentary services to organizations all over North America.
Steven T. Anderson, Professional Registered Parliamentarian
- Steven Anderson is an expert on Robert's Rules of Order and other parliamentary procedures. You can have better meetings, and that means better decisions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 24, 2015 at 2:44:19 UTC -