become an editor
the entire directory
only in Consulting/Mergers_and_Acquisitions
Mergers and Acquisitions
Open Directory - Business: Business Services: Consulting: Mergers and Acquisitions
Business: Financial Services: Investment Banks
Business: Opportunities: Brokerages
Business: Opportunities: Resources and Networking
Business: Opportunities: Valuation Services
Business: Real Estate: Commercial: Business Brokers
Society: Law: Services: Expert Witnesses: Financial: Appraisal and Valuation
This category in other languages:
Acquisition Advisors, LLC
- Merger and acquisition services, appraisal and valuation, and buyer search services. Located in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
American Business Appraisers, Inc.
- Business appraisers providing assistance with business valuations, shareholder agreements, mergers and acquisitions.
- Advisors to middle market companies offering buy and sell transaction advice, valuation services, and other highly-tailored consulting assignments which are related to mergers and acquisitions. Based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Audon Trap & Partners
- The Danish division of the world's largest organization of independent firms advising on international mergers and acquisitions - M and A International Inc.
Bay Pacific Group
- Advises and provides all the necessary resources needed to value and sell a privately held company involved in a merger and acquisition process. Located in San Francisco.
Boltendahl Business & Strategy
- Consultants in cross-border mergers and acquisitions. Providing venture capital and business strategy advisory services. Located in Argentina.
Business Capital Corporation
- Business Capital Corporation is a financial and management advisory firm specializing in merger and acquisition consulting, business valuation and litigation support services to privately held businesses. Based in Des Moines, Iowa.
Business Marketing Consultants
- Specializing in mergers, acquisitions, business validations and financial consulting, in the publishing and media industry. Carlsbad, CA.
Business Transition Services, Inc.
- Provides merger and acquisition expertise, support, and representation to companies with revenues from $20-200 million. Based in Lake Oswego, OR.
C.V. Lemmon & Co., Inc.
- investment banking firm providing services for Mergers and Acquisitions, Corporate Finance, and Business Valuations. Headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
- Specializes in corporate sales, mergers and acquisitions.
Corporate Finance Associates
- Middle market investment banking firm assisting with mergers, acquisitions and capital resources.
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Advisory Services firm servicing the Southeast United States.
Edling & Wyatt
- Provides transaction management of acquisitions and divestitures of small to mid-sized companies. Includes services, company profile, business valuation information. Based in Texas.
- Investment bank specializing in middle market mergers and acquisitions, business valuation, fairness opinions, and corporate finance. Co-founder profiles and contact information provided.
Lannigan & Associates
- Toronto area consulting services for the corporate trailblazer including: acquisition scouting, acquisition analysis, integration planning, pro-forma financials, product integration planning and due diligence.
- Management consultants to organizations planning or implementing corporate mergers and acquisitions. Focus on the people part of merging. Pacific Management Institute, Gold Beach, Oregon.
New England Brokerage Corp.
- A strategic advisory firm that specializes in complex mergers and acquisitions as well as capital raising, business valuation and consulting. Based in Providence, RI.
Newport Acquisition Services, LLC
- Provider of mergers and acquisitions services to the middle-market.
Spektor, Sachs and Company
- a Kiev-based firm providing strategic advisory, corporate finance and acquisition advisory services in NIS and Eastern Europe.
Stevenson & Company
- Business intermediary services include mergers, acquisitions, consulting, valuations, and general business broker service for mid-market companies.
Sunbelt Business Sales and Acquisitions
- Network of business brokers providing seminars, publications and advice about selling or buying a business.
The Catalyst Group
- Specialists in mergers and acquisitions for mid-sized information technology and telecommunications companies. Locations in Natick, Massachusetts, Bethel, Connecticut and Winchester, Hants, UK.
The Chalfin Group
- Strategic planning and valuation services to information technology firms and entrepreneurs. Services include positioning companies for sale, valuations of closely held businesses. Based in Metuchen, NJ
The Charter Group
- The Charter Group, Ltd. is focused on just one purpose, Ensuring the very best transaction for clients who seek to sell their businesses.
Mergers and Acquisitions
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, June 9, 2013 9:35:11 PM EDT -