the entire directory
only in Consulting/Education
College and University Admissions
Special Needs Placements
Business: Education and Training
Reference: Education: Products and Services: Services for Hire
Cambridge Strategic Services
- Provides strategic planning and organizational development advisory services to educational organizations.
- Helps educational organizations with a broad range of I.T. and organizational consulting services.
College Street Services
- Provides a report that will help one decide where to go, what to study and how to finance the future.
- Consulting services to schools, districts and charters in legislative compliance, funding, personnel development, staffing, and best practices.
Educational Services and Technologies
- Human relations training including communication, conflict management, and diversity training. Offers subject matter tutorials for teens.
- Researches and develops educational practices, and invests in ventures designed to deliver radical improvements in the educational performance of schools, colleges and other learning organisations.
- Educational assistance for leadership training, grant writing, curriculum mapping, placements and research programs.
- Eduventures’ shared-cost research membership programs and consulting services help university leaders tackle challenges and make evidence-based, strategic decisions on campus.
- Translation of foreign language documents and educational credentials
- Supports educational leaders and the community to help students to reach their potential in school.
Howard Greene and Associates
- Providers of educational consulting and counseling from cradle to career. Authors of the Greenes Guides to Educational Planning series.
Jon Tabbert Associates
- An independent international educational consultancy. Information, guidance and support on entry into American, British and international schools, colleges and universities.
Lidget Green Inc.
- Provides test development and validation services to educational organizations.
- Prepares professional evaluation reports on foreign educational credentials and establishes their comparability to US high school diplomas and college/university degrees.
The Miller Institute
- An organization that helps schools and businesses use technology effectively for learning.
ProEducation Solutions, L.C.C.
- Educational consultant and brokerage firm specializing in institutional strategic enrollment and revenue management. The company is composed of seven executive educational consultants located in major metropolitan locations across the U.S.
Research for Better Schools
- A private, non-profit research and development firm that focuses on education in the Mid-Atlantic states. Provides a gateway to select materials designed to improve K-12 education.
Shift Media Limited
- Develop business strategy and delivery of education and content for educational institutions, corporations, the public sector, and publishers. Services, past work, and contact information. UK company.
SJ Brooks-Young Consulting
- Provides education consulting and professional development workshops.
- Provides admissions, enrollment and branding advisory services to educational institutions.
Statistical Forecasting Inc.
- An educational consulting firm providing services in program evaluation, enrollment projections for public schools, and workshops on assessment issues.
Stephan L. Jackson and Associates
- Manages professional language consulting and test scoring services for a broad range of academic organizations.
- Provides educational information management, with a special focus on large-scale long term program evaluation and assessment.
Tim Brown and Associates
- Educational consultants specializing in basic skills, ERP end-user training and program assessment.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 13, 2014 at 20:35:08 UTC -