become an editor
the entire directory
only in Editing_and_Proofreading/Indexing
Writing and Editing
Editing and Proofreading
Computers: Software: Information Retrieval
Reference: Knowledge Management: Information Architecture
Reference: Libraries: Library and Information Science
Allegro Book Indexing Services
- Meet your deadlines and increase sales with professional indexes: information technology, business economics, statistics and government documents.
Allex Indexing Services
- Wendy Allex and Kevin Allex write back-of-the-book and journal indexes for publishers, book packagers, and authors. Indexes are written to the client's specifications, and delivered on time.
anindexer.com Indexing Services
- Indexing books and related matter, including information about the owner, samples of his work, tutorials about indexing and links to other indexers by name, company and specialty.
AuthorFriendly Freelance Indexing Services
- Freelance indexing of English-language print publications for authors and publishers.
Beaver Wood Associates
- Company provides indexing and related services as well as consulting on water resources. Bibliography of books about the North American beaver (Castor canadensis).
Biomedical Database Indexing Services
- Database indexing services for biomedical, pharmaceutical, and biotech databases.
Broccoli Information Management
- Indexing of publications, web sites, and intranets.
- Editor with more than 20 years' experience in various publishing fields. Freelance book and Web site indexer since 2001. Member of IASC and ASI.
Diane Brenner, Indexing Services
- Back-of-the-book and embedded indexing. Topics include computer manuals; American history/biography; art and art history; social sciences; human and environmental health; travel and cookbooks.
- Indexing, proofreading, and editing services.
Gerry Lynn Messner
- Experienced freelance indexer of books and journals for a wide variety of academic, reference, and trade topics. Quality service for publishers, authors, societies, and university presses.
- Established in 1944. They have indexed over 2100 books and 72 different journals for 115 clients.
- The only tool dedicated to creating and maintaining indexes for web sites, HTML Help, JavaHelp, and other HTML documents. See the FAQ, read the comments from customers, download the free demo, and run through the tutorial.
- Assisting publishers, authors, and organizations in structuring their information for easy and fast retrieval.
- Producing and marketing CINDEX indexing software for Windows, Macintosh and DOX platforms. Providing indexing and abstracting services to publishers, major corporations, libraries, and professional indexers.
- Offers freelance indexing services to both publishers and individual authors. Samples indexes are available upon request.
- Jane Henderson creates indexes for books on landscape architecture, garden design, architecture, land use planning, environmental psychology, music, human rights, and folk art.
Infodex Indexing Services, Inc.
- Computerized indexing services for publishers, authors, book packagers, and corporations. Computer books a specialty. Over 35 years experience in the computer industry.
Kingsley Indexing Services
- Back-of-the-book and web indexing for individual authors and publishers.
- Computer consulting and programming for the publishing Industry. The corporate and government account representative for Cindex products from Indexing Research. Also offers typesetting services utilizing VERSACOMP for batch composition.
- Indexing, editing, and proofreading services offered by a full-time freelance service.
Mamassian Editorial Services
- Quality indexes for nonfiction books. Specializing in science (physical, biological, earth, and space), health and medicine, and technology.
- Indexing of websites, books, technical documents, and periodicals. Articles on the indexing process, basics of indexing, website design, website indexing, and other information for indexers and publishers.
Schroeder Indexing Services, Inc.
- Creates indexes for books and periodicals using human skills combined with dedicated indexing software to produce a superior index on deadline.
- Specializes in the construction of usable web-based and knowledge hierarchies. Features upcoming events, FAQs, articles and contact information.
Still Indexing Services
- Indexing services specializing in educational publications, textbooks, and trade books.
- Learn to become a freelance indexer with a 3-cassette video or 1-day workshop. Indexing software. Advanced training for tech writers. Quality indexing of books, manuals, and on-line help.
T. Karmo, Astrophysics Indexer/Editor
- Toomas (Tom) Karmo offers indexing and related editorial services in astrophysics, general astronomy, general physics, and ancillary technical subjects (including Linux, XML).
Terry Casey, Freelance Indexer
- Provides indexing services for textbooks, manuals, and other documents. Includes resume, client list, and sample indexes.
Tony Hirst Indexing Services
- Qualified freelance indexer of books and journals, member Society of Indexers, specialising in history, art and art history, literature in English, photography, food and drink.
Weaver Indexing Service
- Health, behavioral and social sciences book and journal indexes, written from the user's perspective while respecting the author's terminology.
- Erin Hartshorn creates back-of-the-book and journal indexes, performs quality proofreading, and edits manuscripts to the extent desired by publishers and authors.
Word for Word Book Services
- This site lists indexing services available from Dan Connolly. This site also contains articles on indexing and freelancing and links to the IndexStudents Center.
The Word Nerd
- Writing, editing, proofreading, and indexing services for the publishing industry. Word Nerd is the ideal solution for authors, book packagers, and publishers who are interested in outsourcing their editorial and indexing work.
Wordsmith - Freelance Indexing Services
- Provides book, journal, web, and database indexes for publishers, authors, corporations, associations, and information content producers.
Wright Information Indexing Services
- Provides online, web-based, and print indexing for technical materials and manuals. Specializing in single-sourcing, embedded indexing, and online formats.
WWWalker Web Development Pty Ltd
- Innovative Web developer that specialises in Web portals, Websites, network support, technical writing and meta data creation for small business, government agencies and professional organisations.
- Great Indexes for Great Books, and other media. Experienced professional freelancer available to provide high-quality indexes, information consulting, and other indexing services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 30, 2015 at 12:34:53 UTC -