the entire directory
only in Communications/Writing_and_Editing
Writing and Editing
Editing and Proofreading
Transcription and Word Processing
Arts: Online Writing
Arts: Writers Resources
Arts: Writers Resources: Freelancing
This category in other languages:
- Provides business authoring, copy writing and editing, journalism, web site creation, maintenance and marketing. Services, portfolio, biography, contact information.
- Provider of creative and technical writing services, web design, marketing services, logo creation, and low-cost printing. Main office in Ohio.
Author One Stop
- Publishing consulting firm that will edit books, ghostwrite, polish book proposals and synopses, and find literary agents and publishers for clients. Includes FAQs and testimonials.
AuthorAssist: Benesh and Associates
- Assists writers with how to get a book published or self-published as well as offering editing and coaching. Includes services details and FAQ.
- Provides writing and editing as well as technical and administrative consulting services. Reno, NV.
Beacon Literary Services
- Julie H. Ferguson is an author, writing instructor, coach and professional speaker. She teaches how to research likely publishers, and prepare and write nonfiction proposals, fiction synopses, query letters, bios, cover letters, and promotional material.
- Editor and writer, styling and art direction, and photo production services. Surrey, UK.
Book Editing Services
- Manuscript editing service specializing in editing, APA formatting and medical, technical and business documents.
Casco Bay Literary Services
- Provides ghostwriting, writing, manuscript evaluation or critique, and editing of nonfiction books. Brunswick, ME.
- Professional writing, editing and proofreading services for any subject and any medium. Hampshire. UK.
- Writing, editing, and proofreading of technical and nontechnical material by Marcia Craig, Ph.D.; based in Edmonton, Canada.
Escribo Writing and Research Services
- Writing service by Anne Collins for reports, policy papers, research papers, and editing.
- Provides help with essay plans for students, to commence and complete academic work, as a consultant. Also offers editing, proofreading and general student assistance. Contains profile and services details.
- Writing, editing, public relations and research. Des Moines, Iowa.
Hastings Business Support
- Offers resume and technical writing, word processing, and editorial services.
- Creative services, specializing in script writing and research for video, film and multimedia. Lake Oswego, OR.
Ina The Memoir Coach
- Ina Hillebrandt, who wrote the book, 'How to Write Your Memoirs,' provides services that include private coaching and workshops, to help in organizing and writing memoirs.
Jan K., The Proofer
- Copyediting, proofreading, and ghostwriting services by Jan Kovarik. Orlando, FL.
Jane Robertson & Associates Inc.
- Offers courses helping people to write better at work. About them, their courses, services, instructors, clients and registration information.
- Offers technical writing, editing, project management, and translation services (German-English and English-German).
- Provides editorial services, mainly copyediting and proofreading, for nonprofits, government agencies, publishers, and others.
Mark Wright Communications LLC
- Freelance writing services and custom content solutions for organizations, publications and Web sites.
- Playwright, director, and story editor. Kent Stetson offers dramaturgical analysis. Toronto, Ontario.
McBride, Rebecca, Ph.D.
- Freelance writer, editor, and researcher, specializes in literature, child welfare, youth, education, and health. Old Chatham, New York.
- Freelance writer and marketing communications services. Copywriting, commercial writing and corporate communications. Includes references, testimonials, portfolio and fee schedule. San Diego.
- Offering text, writing, editing, project management and editorial services on the web or on paper. Includes writing samples and web sites.
- Writing, editing and proofreading needs by a professionally certified and experienced English teacher.
Plain Language Commission
- UK-based business offering writing skills courses for business and governmental organizations, plus accreditation programs for documents written in clear English.
- Provides expert copywriting, technical writing and editing services.
Seliger Editing & Writing
- Provides document preparation services to individuals, nonprofit organizations and businesses. Services, contact information, fees included.
Sharon Rockey's By Line
- Providing freelance writing, copy writing, and editing services. Contains online portfolio. Lake Oswego, OR.
- Technical documentation (Including ISO 9000), personal historian, and editor.
- Provider of desktop publishing, transcription, virtual assistant and resume services in the greater Cleveland, Ohio area.
- Provides professional writing, editing, proofreading, manuscript evaluation, publishing, information and research services.
Write Way Designs
- Freelance technical writing, copywriting, editing, proofreading, creative writing, and Web authoring and design. Florida.
- Freelance and telecommuting jobs for writers. Offers a paid service to list writer profile and to receive freelance work emails.
The Writers Mentor
- Candace Sinclair specializes in mentoring authors and business owners and editing books and web content. Offers writing services, editing, online courses. Contains profile, testimonials and services details. Seattle, Washington, United States.
- Professional editing and writing services. Kent, Washington.
- Providing freelance solutions in technical and nontechnical writing, editing, and proofreading. West Carrollton, OH.
Writing and Editing
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 2, 2016 at 1:10:31 UTC -