become an editor
the entire directory
only in Interpreting/Associations
Business: Business Services: Communications: Translation: Associations
AIIC - International Association of Conference Interpreters
- International non-profit organization. Glossary, statistical information, membership, interpreters' directory. Site in English and French.
- Contact point for International Association of Conference Interpreters in the United Kingdom. Information about interpreting, newsletter and advice from consultant interpreters.
Argentine Association of Conference Interpreters
- ADICA brings together the best professional conference interpreters in Argentina.
ASKOT - Czech Association of Conference Interpreters
- Freelance register and frequently asked questions. Site in English and Czech.
Association of Professional Language Interpreters
- APLI is an organization for all qualified and trained interpreters in Canada, dedicated to the improvement of the profession. Richmond Hill, Ontario.
Association of Sign Language Interpreters of Alberta
- ASLIA is the Alberta chapter of the Association of Visual Language Interpreters of Canada (AVLIC). Edmonton based.
Association of Visual Language Interpreters of Canada
- A professional association for interpreters whose working languages include a sign language. Based in Vancouver, BC.
Austrian Association of Certified Court Interpreters
- A non-political, non-profit organization furthering the professional interests of sworn and certified court interpreters in Austria.
Critical Link International
- International Council for the Development of Community Interpreting. Newsletter, meetings and membership information.
International Medical Interpreters Association
- Committed to the advancement of professional medical interpreters as the best practice to equitable language access to health care for linguistically diverse patients. Based in Lexington, MA.
Interpreters Division of ATA
- A division of the American Translators Association for the interpreting industry. Tips and resources.
- A group of freelance conference interpreters. Members of the International Association of Conference Interpreters.
Italian Association of Professional Conference Interpreters
- Conference interpreting and translation.
Manitoba Association of Visual Language Interpreters
- Meetings at the Red River College, Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Maritime Association of Professional Sign Language Interpreters
- Based in Nova Scotia.
Ontario Association of Sign Language Interpreters
- Professional association of visual language interpreters in Ontario, including: ASL-English Interpreters, Deaf Interpreters, LSQ-French Interpreters.
Sign Language Interpreting Associates Ottawa Inc.
- Ontario group of ASL interpreters.
Thai Association of Conference Interpreters
- Brief introduction, with mention of services and members.
WASLI – World Association of Sign Language Interpreters
- To advance the profession of sign language interpreting worldwide. Australia.
WAVLI - Westcoast Association of Visual Language Intepreters
- Society for sign-language interpreters based in British Columbia, Canada. Code of ethics, membership information, newsletters and events.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2016 at 17:42:02 UTC -