become an editor
the entire directory
only in Interpreting/Associations
Business: Business Services: Communications: Translation: Associations
AGIS Dolmetscher und Übersetzer
- An alliance of freelance conference interpreters and translators. Site in German, English and French.
AIIC - International Association of Conference Interpreters
- International non-profit organisation. Glossary, statistical information, membership, interpreters' directory. Site in English and French.
AIIC UK - International Association of Conference Interpreters
- Contact point for AIIC interpreters in the United Kingdom. Information about interpreting, newsletter and advice from consultant interpreters.
ASKOT - Czech Association of Conference Interpreters
- Freelance register and frequently asked questions. Site in English and Czech.
Bulgarian Association of Interpreters and Translators
- Contact information for translators, terms for written, consecutive, simultaneous translation, information on booths, and statutes.
Interpreters Division of ATA
- A chapter of the American Translators Association for the interpreting industry. Tips and resources.
National Council for the Development of Community Interpreting
- Formerly known as The Critical Link, a Canadian society for promoting community interpreting. Newsletter, meetings and membership information. Site in English and French.
Thai Association of Conference Interpreters
- Brief introduction, with mention of services and members.
WAVLI - Westcoast Association of Visual Language Intepreters
- Society for sign-language interpreters based in the United States. Code of ethics, membership information, newsletters and events.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:52:38 UTC -