become an editor
the entire directory
only in Translation/Associations
American Translators Association
Canadian Translators, Terminologists and Interpreters Council
Business: Business Services: Communications: Associations
Business: Business Services: Communications: Translation: Interpreting: Associations
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Sign Languages: Interpreting: Associations
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Professional Organizations
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Translation: Associations
This category in other languages:
AHTI - Association of Hungarian Translators and Interpreters
AITC - International Association of Conference Translators
- Society for translators, précis-writers, revisers and editors at international organizations only. Based in Switzerland. Site in English, Spanish and French.
APTIA - Association of Professional Translators and Interpreters in Aquitaine
- Association of freelance translators and interpreters.
Arab Translators Network
- A directory of Arab translators worldwide, featuring tools and resources useful for translators, writers, researchers or students.
ATC - Association of Translation Companies
- Represents leading translation companies in Britain and other European and overseas countries, through a code of conduct, ethics, ongoing education, and promotion of translation companies.
CCIA - California Court Interpreters Association
- Non-profit organisation advancing the standards of court interpreting in this state of the United States. Newsletter, events and membership information.
Danish Association of State-Authorized Translators and Interpreters
- Freelance register, membership information and contact details. Based in Copenhagen, Denmark. Site in Danish and English.
EUATC - European Union of Associations of Translation Companies
- [Flash needed] Listings for countries, issues, members and contact details.
Hawaii Interpreters and Translators Association
- Local meeting schedule and agenda, membership information and documents, links.
HITA - Houston Interpreters and Translators Association
- Located in Houston, Texas, United States. Information about meetings, membership and translator resources.
Hong Kong Translation Society
- A non-profit professional body that enhances the standard and professionalism of translation (both oral and written) in Hong Kong.
Israel Translators Association
- Information resource for translators and clients. Consumer advice, browse members' listings, and seek or post translation projects.
ITI - Institute of Translation & Interpreting
- Based in the UK, the ITI is a professional organization with the aim of promoting quality in the field of translation and interpretation.
ITI Scottish Network
- Network of the Institute of Translation and Interpreting in Scotland. Includes membership information, FAQs and related resources.
ITIA - Irish Translators' and Interpreters' Association
- Society promoting translation in Ireland. Membership, leaflets, constitution and web links. Based in Ireland.
JAT - Japan Association of Translators
- Portal type of web site with events, resources, publications, member directory and search. Based in Japan.
LTAC - Literary Translators' Association of Canada
- Information on the history of association, members directory, award for translation, and upcoming events. Model contract included. Site in English and French.
Metroplex Interpreters and Translators Association
- Society of professional interpreters and translators in the Dallas Fort Worth and North Texas area, United States.
MiTiN - Michigan Translators or Interpreters Network
- Organisation of translators, interpreters, agencies and language professionals in this state of the United States. Search feature and member directory.
NAJIT - National Association of Judiciary Interpreters and Translators
- Non-profit organisation promoting the court interpreting and legal translation profession in the United States.
NETA - New England Translators Association
- Membership, client information, events, conference and exhibition, resources and contact information. Based in the United States.
NGTV - Netherlands Society of Interpreters and Translators
- Society promoting ethical and material interests of Dutch translators and interpreters and those established in the Netherlands in particular.
NTE - Network of Translators in Education
- Society of translators, revisers, terminologists and writers working in educational organisations. Based in Canada. Site in English and French.
NYCT - New York Circle of Translators
- Non-profit organisation of translators and interpreters promoting standards and facilitating cooperation among translators and interpreters. Based in this city in the United States.
OTTIAQ - Ordre des traducteurs, terminologues et interprètes agréés du Québec
- Order of certified translators, terminologists and interpreters from this province in Canada. Services, publications, news, membership information. Site in English and French.
SATI - South African Translators' Institute
- Registry of freelancers, credentialing, industry standards, subchapter contacts, training opportunities, consumer information, links.
SFOE - Swedish Association of Professional Translators
- Membership list with search function, news and information. Site in English and Swedish.
SKTL - Finnish Association of Translators and Interpreters
- Society aimed at advancing the profession in Finland and improving translator education. Based in Helsinki, Finland. Site in Finnish, Swedish and English.
TAALS - The American Association of Language Specialists
- Language specialists working at the international level, either at conferences or in permanent organizations, and determines their qualifications and standards.
TTIG - The Translators and Interpreters Guild
- Washington, DC. Membership documents, free nationwide referral, listing of languages represented, roster of current clients.
WITS - Washington State Court Interpreters and Translators Society
- Serves court interpreters and translators in Washington State through newsletters, resources, links, committees, and continued education.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 26, 2014 at 6:15:09 UTC -