become an editor
the entire directory
only in Public_Speaking/Youth
Society: Issues: Children, Youth and Family
Society: Issues: Violence and Abuse: School: Programs
- A motivational youth speaker for school assemblies, youth conferences, colleges on topics such as alcohol awareness, leadership, character values and self esteem. Contains video and biography. Seneca, Pennsylvania, United States.
- College and youth motivational speaker, advocating self-development and youth empowerment. Includes profile and articles. Georgia, United States.
- Jim Jordan demonstrates how to stop bullying in schools with keynote programs for primary, middle and high school students. Includes video and articles. Ontario, Canada.
Armadillo Jim's: Put On Your Armor
- This Master of Ceremonies and keynote speaker also heads a non-profit foundation dedicated to "armoring" children against drugs, crime and violence. Contains biography, information on the Armadillo Races, and contact details. Tulsa, Oklahoma.
The Barksdale Foundation
- Motivational speeches that focus youth on how to maximize their fullest potential. Charlotte, North Carolina.
- From an abusive home he went on to play professional basketball. Offers a message to young people, to believe in achieving success despite great odds. Suwanee, Georgia.
Craig Conrad: The Unstoppable You
- Speaker motivates young people to be drug and alcohol free. Offers services through work shops and leadership groups to sports teams, teachers and businesses. Craig, Colorado.
- Speaker and trainer specializes in college, high school and youth audiences, providing keynote addresses, workshops, and facilitation on leadership topics. Alpharetta, Georgia.
- Keynote speaker and trainer at national youth leadership conferences, colleges and universities, and schools. Exeter, New Hampshire, United States.
- A youth motivational speaker who speaks on topics such as staying in school, dating and personal finance. Dallas, Texas. [not suitable for all browsers]
- Offers messages to challenge and encourage teenagers to make positive choices in their lives. Includes video, biography and client list. San Antonio,Texas, United States.
- Former youth pastor provides youth and adult presentations and workshops. Includes biography and video. Springfield, Missouri, United States.
Jeff Yalden International
- Speaks to students in middle school through college, and to community and parent groups, with programs in drug, alcohol and violence prevention. Sagamore Beach, Massachusetts.
John Paul Engel: Project Be The Change
- A motivational speaker for teens and young adults who offers practical advice for academic and career success. Includes programs details, biography and video. Sioux City, Iowa.
- A motivational speaker for school assemblies, youth conferences, colleges, and educational events. Includes schedule, information on topics and reviews. San Francisco, California, United States.
- Motivates youth with multimedia speeches dealing with peer pressure, self esteem, lifestyle choices, and helping and encouraging others. Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Legacy Of Hope
- Susie Vanderlip's project to combat alcohol and drug abuse, drunk driving, underage drinking, teen pregnancy, and other common youth problems. Orange, California, United States.
Michael Gershe: The Magic of Life
- Speaker and comedian offers insight into alcohol awareness and drunk driving through his inspirational story. Ohio.
- Michele Sapper shares her story as a victim of a four-time drunk driving offender. Includes photos and contact details.
Mike Bogdanski: Anti-Bully
- Counsels students on how to deal with bullies using success oriented psychology. Putnam, Connecticut.
Patrick Perez: Motivational Break Dancer
- Speaks to students on goal-setting, decision making and character issues. Includes video, photos and program details. El Paso, Texas.
- Speaker for college and high school campuses on topics such as substance abuse, and self-esteem. Atlanta, Georgia.
Redge Green: Empowering Youth, Inc.
- Film and television personality, and speaker motivates and empowers youth and youth care workers with strategies for successful living and violence prevention. Georgia.
- A youth motivational speaker for school assemblies, leadership conferences and student retreats. Includes biography, programs overview, details of a Japan tour and reviews. Ajax, Ontario, Canada.
Steve Troglio: Teen Reach
- Motivational speaker communicating a positive message with humor and life stories. Features topics details, video and biography. Illinois.
- A youth and college motivational speaker for conferences, colleges, and educational events. Includes video and biography. Georgia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 3, 2016 at 6:54:06 UTC -