become an editor
the entire directory
only in Public_Speaking/Youth
Society: Issues: Children, Youth and Family
Society: Issues: Violence and Abuse: School: Programs
- A motivational youth speaker for school assemblies, youth conferences, colleges on topics such as alcohol awareness, leadership, character values and self esteem. Contains video and biography. Seneca, Pennsylvania, United States.
- College and youth motivational speaker, advocating self-development and youth empowerment. Includes profile and articles. Georgia, United States.
- Jim Jordan demonstrates how to stop bullying in schools with keynote programs for primary, middle and high school students. Includes video and articles. Ontario, Canada.
Armadillo Jim's: Put On Your Armor
- This Master of Ceremonies and keynote speaker also heads a non-profit foundation dedicated to "armoring" children against drugs, crime and violence. Contains biography, information on the Armadillo Races, and contact details. Tulsa, Oklahoma.
The Barksdale Foundation
- Motivational speeches that focus youth on how to maximize their fullest potential. Charlotte, North Carolina.
- From an abusive home he went on to play professional basketball. Offers a message to young people, to believe in achieving success despite great odds. Suwanee, Georgia.
Craig Conrad: The Unstoppable You
- Speaker motivates young people to be drug and alcohol free. Offers services through work shops and leadership groups to sports teams, teachers and businesses. Craig, Colorado.
- Speaker and trainer specializes in college, high school and youth audiences, providing keynote addresses, workshops, and facilitation on leadership topics. Alpharetta, Georgia.
- Keynote speaker and trainer at national youth leadership conferences, colleges and universities, and schools. Exeter, New Hampshire, United States.
- A youth motivational speaker who speaks on topics such as staying in school, dating and personal finance. Dallas, Texas. [not suitable for all browsers]
- Offers messages to challenge and encourage teenagers to make positive choices in their lives. Includes video, biography and client list. San Antonio,Texas, United States.
- Former youth pastor provides youth and adult presentations and workshops. Includes biography and video. Springfield, Missouri, United States.
Jeff Yalden International
- Speaks to students in middle school through college, and to community and parent groups, with programs in drug, alcohol and violence prevention. Sagamore Beach, Massachusetts.
- Motivational speaker for youth, college students, and corporate audiences. Tells personal rock climbing and mountaineering stories to teach goal setting skills and leadership development. Las Vegas, Nevada, United States.
John Paul Engel: Project Be The Change
- A motivational speaker for teens and young adults who offers practical advice for academic and career success. Includes programs details, biography and video. Sioux City, Iowa.
- A motivational speaker for school assemblies, youth conferences, colleges, and educational events. Includes schedule, information on topics and reviews. San Francisco, California, United States.
- Motivates youth with multimedia speeches dealing with peer pressure, self esteem, lifestyle choices, and helping and encouraging others. Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Legacy Of Hope
- Susie Vanderlip's project to combat alcohol and drug abuse, drunk driving, underage drinking, teen pregnancy, and other common youth problems. Orange, California, United States.
Michael Gershe: The Magic of Life
- Speaker and comedian offers insight into alcohol awareness and drunk driving through his inspirational story. Ohio.
- Michele Sapper shares her story as a victim of a four-time drunk driving offender. Includes photos and contact details.
Mike Bogdanski: Anti-Bully
- Counsels students on how to deal with bullies using success oriented psychology. Putnam, Connecticut.
Patrick Perez: Motivational Break Dancer
- Speaks to students on goal-setting, decision making and character issues. Includes video, photos and program details. El Paso, Texas.
- Speaker for college and high school campuses on topics such as substance abuse, and self-esteem. Atlanta, Georgia.
Redge Green: Empowering Youth, Inc.
- Film and television personality, and speaker motivates and empowers youth and youth care workers with strategies for successful living and violence prevention. Georgia.
- This speaker provides entertaining and interactive workshops, keynotes, books, and resources to help students ace college. Lakewood, California.
- A youth motivational speaker for school assemblies, leadership conferences and student retreats. Includes biography, programs overview, details of a Japan tour and reviews. Ajax, Ontario, Canada.
Steve Troglio: Teen Reach
- Motivational speaker communicating a positive message with humor and life stories. Features topics details, video and biography. Illinois.
- A youth and college motivational speaker for conferences, colleges, and educational events. Includes video and biography. Georgia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 9, 2014 at 20:24:03 UTC -