become an editor
the entire directory
only in Public_Speaking/Sports_and_Adventure
Sports and Adventure
Open Directory - Business: Business Services: Communications: Public Speaking: Sports and Adventure
- This Olympic windsurfing athlete offers talks on inspiration, lifestyle and health, and teamwork. New Zealand.
Barbara May's Rules of Engagement
- Seminars, workshops and keynote speeches presented with humor, by a former national level gymnast, coach and trainer of coaches. Alberta, Canada.
- Explorer, writer and film maker offers business speaker services worldwide. Contains video, profile, FAQ and photos. Bristol, United Kingdom.
- This explorer and speaker, who has traveled over most of the earth, provides a message on the entrepreneurial spirit and the importance of finding within the resources needed to reach a goal. Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- Motivational and fitness concepts taught by a former light welterweight boxing champion. New Zealand.
- Part of the first all-women team to reach both Poles. She now shares her experiences and insights into human potential. United Kingdom.
- Professional business speaker and mountaineer. Includes details of expeditions and audio clips of the 1996 Everest expedition. La Massana, Andorra.
- This author and marathon runner, the first amputee to complete the Badwater Death Valley Ultra-marathon, speaks on change management, motivation, leadership and the concept of limitation. United Kingdom.
- Keynote and half day workshop multimedia presentation of "The Top Canada expedition". Hamilton Ontario, Canada.
- Details his current and past expeditions, personal profile and information on inspirational presentations. United Kingdom.
- Olympic medalist and sport celebrity available for personal appearances, motivational speaking events, and corporate outings. Colorado.
- Olympic athlete and inspirational speaker on the topics of motivation, overcoming adversity, and the strength of the human spirit. Manhattan Beach, California.
- Motivational keynotes by this personal trainer, exercise scientist and health and fitness media commentator. Australia.
- This retired, former member of the U.S. Army’s elite parachute team, the Golden Knights, is a double amputee who shows that physically challenged people can succeed in today’s society and military. Weatherford, Texas.
- Has climbed to the summit of Mount Everest twice, and is now a motivational speaker on topics such as team building and goal setting. Millarville, Alberta, Canada.
Ed Gibson: Space Leaders
- Astronaut, scientist, businessman, and author motivates corporate audiences on leadership, management, and adventure. Arizona.
- Author and motivational speaker, and the first blind man to reach the summit of Mount Everest. Includes biography, speaking schedule, and contact information.
- A motivational speaker, author and adventurer. Information and photographs from the journey of the first woman pilot to circumnavigate Australia's coastline. Australia.
- The first amputee to climb two 8000 meter peaks is also an inspirational keynote speaker whose topics include motivation, achievement and diversity. Texas.
- Athlete and entrepreneur speaks on his Guinness Book of World Records entries and Ironman competitions. Provides profile and testimonials. Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- Two-time Everest climber provides keynotes, and multi-media presentations. Golden, Colorado.
James Brown: JTB Communications
- This sports commentator offers television and radio production, corporate and product endorsements, and motivational speaking topics including fundamentals for success, leadership skills and maximizing performance. Rockville, Maryland.
- This keynote motivational speaker and presenter shares his experiences as an Olympic athlete and coach. Features biography and video samples. Victoria, British Columbia.
- Having run across America despite a struggle with cerebral palsy, this inspirational speaker offers messages regarding quality assurance, customer satisfaction and sales, and health and wellness. Fountain Hills, Arizona.
- Motivational speaker, coach, skydiving, SWAT team simulations and ropes challenge course facilitator. Improve sales, organizational performance and personal growth through risk taking and overcoming fears. Estes Park, Colorado.
- This Everest expedition leader, author and keynote speaker provides speeches on change management, motivation and teamwork.
Josh Vander Vies
- A Boccia paralympian, born without much of his arms and legs, Josh travels the world competing in elite sport. He speaks about shattering obstacles. Includes profile and an inspirational blog. British Columbia, Canada.
- This professional sailor and Olympic gold medalist is also a motivational speaker on achieving goals with passion, a positive attitude, and determination. Offers team building sailing events for groups in venues from Miami to Newport. Rhode Island and Florida.
- Inspirational and motivational speaker, wheelchair athlete and author of "There's Always a Way", provides presentations to organizations, schools, and companies. Downs, Kansas.
- Former three-time Olympic medalist, world, European and Commonwealth champion speaks on becoming an achiever in any chosen field. Woburn, United Kingdom.
- An inspirational speaker providing keynotes on diversity and leadership, and acting as a corporate advisor on disability. Contains video, profile and testimonials. Buntingford, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom.
- This former professional baseball player turned speaker offers custom programs on appreciation, employee recognition, leadership and team building. California.
Miles Hilton Barber
- Miles is blind but keeps challenging barriers. A storyteller and corporate speaker, he uses his experiences as an adventurer to motivate others. United Kingdom.
- Having sailed alone around the world in a home built boat, this South African-born adventurer, business executive and professional motivational speaker speaks to audiences about realizing goals and turning challenges into advantages. South Carolina.
- The Barings rogue trader turned after-dinner speaker offers an opportunity for people to meet and question the main participant in the 1995 banking scandal. Features biography, video and services details. Ireland.
- This former polar explorer inspires audiences with tales of overcoming all obstacles in the most extreme conditions. Devon, United Kingdom.
- Formula One racing driver and BBC Top Gear's The Stig offers motivational, keynote and after dinner speaker services. Contains biography and video. United Kingdom.
- Provides a multimedia seminar which uses the Mount Everest team building game and experiential learning techniques to develop effective leadership and team building skills. Squamish, British Columbia, Canada.
- Bali bombing survivor tells his story through motivational speaking and through his book "Back from the Dead". Perth, Australia.
- Motivational speaker and author who served with the SAS during the Falklands war and on subsequent counter-terrorist operations. United Kingdom.
Rocky Bleier, Inc.
- The former Pittsburgh Steelers running back motivates audiences to strive for greater accomplishments. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Roger B. Jones: The Ability Guy
- This speaker, trainer and entrepreneur speaks on disability issues and inclusion in the workplace. He also offers a wilderness competition for disabled and non-disabled participants. Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada.
- This former athlete turned television presenter provides keynote speeches that discuss the basic fundamentals for success. Hampshire, United Kingdom.
- This three-time Olympian, a peak performance expert and keynote speaker inspires and equips his audiences to "Go for the Gold" in life. Texas.
- The first woman to row across the Atlantic east to west twice, she also holds the world record for being part of the first mother and daughter team to row any ocean. United Kingdom.
- Former boxer turned motivational coach and keynote speaker. Contains profile and testimonials. United Kingdom.
- Para-olympian and wheelchair athlete champion offers motivational speaking services and corporate business solutions. Helena, Alabama.
Sharon Wood: Adventure Dynamics Inc.
- Keynote presentations and workshops by the first woman from the Americas to reach the summit of Mount Everest. Alberta, Canada.
- This former NFL player is now an inspirational and motivational Christian speaker, for school assemblies and church ministries. Columbus, Ohio.
- Record holding 9 time Coast to Coast winner, adventure racer, expedition team leader, and author with a history of overcoming adversity. Keynotes, motivational talks, corporate speeches and team building seminars. New Zealand.
- A motivational speaker and author who shares his experiences of running across Oklahoma, up the summit of Pikes Peak and through Death Valley Desert in keynotes, training programs, workshops and consulting services. Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Former softball champion offers speaking and coach services. Contains profile, client list and testimonials. California.
- Shares stories from her journey over medieval pilgrimage routes in Spain and Portugal to provide funny and entertaining tales of inspiration. Ontario, Canada.
- Professional keynote speaker and part of the first couple in history to climb the Seven Summits, offers presentations on reaching the top of a competitive business organization. Kirkland, Washington.
- College football coach, sports analyst and motivational speaker. United States.
- This national football hero awoke from a coma to find he had lost all memory of his career and his family. He speaks about perseverance and courage. Ontario, Canada.
- Toastmaster, Master of Ceremonies and after-dinner speaker on his experiences as a policemen. Contains video, photos and testimonials. Surrey, United Kingdom.
- This humanitarian, author and explorer offers keynotes and inspirational speeches that utilize his travel experiences for work and personal exploration.
Sports and Adventure
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 14, 2014 at 2:45:14 UTC -