become an editor
the entire directory
only in Public_Speaking/Personal_Growth
Health: Alternative: Coaching
Health: Mental Health: Self-Help
Shopping: Publications: Books: Health: Mental Health: Self Help
The 1% Club, Inc.
- Motivational and keynote speakers and authors coach and give talks on health, family, personal development, and Christian excellence. Atlanta, Georgia.
Angelica Rose: The Heart of Motivation
- Offers relaxation through movement, higher conscious living, communication skills, creative marketing, and self-directed leadership. Washington.
- Life coach and keynote speaker helps women gain clarity and achieve ambitions. Austin, Texas.
- Carol Lynn Fitzpatrick is an advocate for global activism and transformative living. Contains profile, speaking topic details, events calendar and articles. Fredericksburg, Virginia.
- Keynote speaker, workshop facilitator and trainer focusing on bereavement, stress management, positive growth, and resilience. Profile, photos and seminar details. Kendall Park, New Jersey.
- Provides the means to a transformative process of inquiry, to approach problems from a perspective of clarity and inner peace. Ojai, California.
C. McNair Wilson
- Provides a workshop on creativity as well as a keynote address, "Recapturing Your Creative Spirit". California.
CK Reyes and Michelle Vandepas: Divine Purpose Unleashed
- Offers coaching, workshops, facilitations, e-courses, and a weblog on success and living a life full of purpose and passion. Colorado.
- Participation programs on developing creative potential and artistic expression. Miami Beach, Florida.
Debbie Lessin: Life is a Balancing Act
- Author, motivational speaker and workshop leader on finding balance in life. Chicago, Illinois.
- Inspirational and motivational speaker and author who speaks on domestic violence and abuse, to support groups and to those who work in the helping professions. Includes biography and speaking topic details.
Debra Hoogestraat: Enviable Life Coaching
- Strategies for life transformation, through personal development coaching, teleclasses, seminars and her book, she guides clients to the next level. California.
- Integrative intuitive counselor, teacher, personal growth and life coach offers corporate seminars and keynotes and private consultations. Contains articles, information on workshops and profile. Cordova, Tennessee.
- A training program to find potential and make positive lifelong changes founded by Fred Lowder and Brett Stalcup. Includes organization profile and program details. Dallas, Texas.
Doris Helge, Ph.D.
- Keynotes, seminars and books provide strategies to create fulfillment at work and joy on the job. Washington.
Doris Jeanette: Center for the New Psychology
- Offers skills training to reduce anxiety and increase emotional intelligence for peak performance. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Dr Sharyn Salsberg Ezrin: Living Through Transitions
- Retired psychologist and author speaks on work and life transitions. Ontario, Canada.
Dr. John Stanko: Gold Mine Development Company
- Specializes in seminars and educational materials on life purpose, leadership, destiny, goals, and management studies. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Dr. Patty Ann
- Dr. Patty Ann Tublin is a speaker and author in the field of relationship and communication advice. Contains profile, viideo clips and articles. Stamford.
Dr. Stephanie deLuse
- Professional speaker and coach focuses on creating and coping with change, offering solutions for dealing with common concerns. Arizona.
Ed Foreman: Executive Development Systems, Inc.
- Keynotes and seminars for corporate executives, that show how to make the most of every day. Includes details of the Successful Life Course. Dallas, Texas.
Edward Mills: Evolving Times
- Explores the Law of Attraction, intuitive development, personal growth and business, in a blog, books and motivational presentations. California.
- Offers keynotes and coaching to inspire adults to re-connect with their talents and abilities, and to realize their potential, using music. Uses theatre, music and story to encourage the acceptance of individual uniqueness, especially for intermediate school girls. Also offers communications coaching and training. Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Ignite Your Essence
- Offers workshops and consulting on achieving goals, and personal development. Ontario, Canada.
Jacqueline Wales: The Fearless Factor
- Offers workshops, coaching sessions and articles on achieving goals and turning off fear, doubt and anxiety. Includes profile, and services and products details. New York.
- The author of "Real Power", and a speaker on topics such as creativity, personal power and career renewal. Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Jill Hewlett Inc.
- A speaker, TV host, personal and group leader focusing on personal development. Available for corporate seminars and keynote speaking. Aurora, Ontario, Canada.
Jim Wood: Destiny Map Workshops
- Provides goal setting workshops to help obtain desired outcomes in life, business, and health. Contains details about upcoming seminars.
- Keynote speeches, seminars, workshops, and coaching by this author and consultant. Details of the "No Limit Confidence" self study course. Nelson, British Columbia, Canada.
- Work-life balance programs, stress management training, and tools to reduce stress, enhance performance and design a new quality of life. Santa Monica, California.
John Kuypers: Present Living
- Speaks to charity leaders, financial advisors, church groups, and business, inspiring audiences to build healthy, loving relationships. Burlington, Ontario, Canada.
- This speaker and ventriloquist offers programs that celebrate life and show how to find serenity. Tolland, Connecticut.
Jules D. Burgevin, Ph.D.
- Inspirational speeches, keynote addresses and half-day seminars based on the "Finding Happiness In Life" series. Topics include "Retirement" and "Anger". Falls Church, Virginia.
Karen Rowinsky: Come Alive Presentations
- Humorous keynotes and workshops for those who want to find more delight in life. Some programs designed for family and professional caregivers. Overland Park, Kansas.
- Motivational speaker, trainer and consultant shows how to shift perspectives on life and work. Contains biography, photo gallery, video and information on keynotes and workshops. Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada.
Lisa Brown and Associates
- Speaker, author, and coach on mental toughness, leadership, career advancement, and relationships. Home study courses available. Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Lorraine Harvey Seminars
- Presents seminars on topics such as Effective Communication, Customer Service and Improving Self-Esteem. Contains profile, presentation details and events calendar. Brighton, Ontario, Canada.
Lynda Monk: Creative Wellness
- Coaching and consulting for individuals and organizations to find balance through alignment with core values. Includes profile, articles and FAQ. Salt Spring Island, British Columbia, Canada.
Lynn A. Robinson
- Offers intuitive consultations and workshops, seminars, and a newsletter. Includes a biography, session details and a list of products. Wellesley Hills, Massachusetts, United States.
- Presents seminars and keynotes on personal and professional empowerment based on his book, "Ask, Seek, Knock!". Washington, D.C.
Marshall Sylver: Turning Point
- Offers seminars and keynotes on topic that include subconscious reprogramming and life change. Provides events calendar, blog and testimonials. Las Vegas, Nevada.
Nannette Bosh Inc
- Speaker, coach and consultant on business, lifestyle and social media. Connecticut, United States.
- Motivational speaker and author speaks on topics that include "Tips for Uncluttering Your Life", "How to Make Work More Fun" and "Laughing in the Workplace". Ancaster, Ontario, Canada.
Patricia Katz: Optimus Consulting
- Keynote and workshop presentations to manage time and stress, and learn organizational skills. Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Counselor, author and speaker to parents, couples, women's groups and workplace audiences, on topics for self-improvement and insight. Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- Author and speaker on the subject of creating one's own destiny. Bainbridge Island, Washington.
- Provides motivational and humorous programs especially geared towards women, such as, "Who's Mothering Mom?" and "Where's My Ruby Red Slippers?". Alto, Michigan.
Rev. Karen Russo: Live Your Truth Enterprises, LLC
- "Your Beautiful Spirit" programs, seminars, and products, on spirituality, well being, meditation and connecting, for women. Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Author of "The Procrastinator's Handbook" presents interactive keynotes and seminars on procrastination, time management, burn-out and customer service. Illinois.
Sexy Overy 50 With Melinda Lee
- Author and speaker Melinda Lee offers the Sexy Over 50 books, and coaching, for solutions to aging, and maintaining sexual energy and vitality. California.
Stan Goldberg, Ph.D.
- Offers consulting and coaching, as well as presentations and workshops on change and end of life issues. Includes program details, reviews, works in progress and appearance schedule. San Francisco, California.
- Parenting, personal and professional growth seminars and keynote presentations. Michigan.
- Inspirational speaker and author on intimacy, relationships and spiritual growth. Washington.
Vals Fauquier: EverLink Global Enterprises Inc.
- Courses and workshops in personal growth, leadership, communications and spiritual development. Features profile, course details and articles. Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada.
The Virtues Project
- Workshops on personal growth, parenting, character education, leadership and community development. Includes information about the project, testimonials and photo gallery. Canada.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 4, 2016 at 6:08:05 UTC -