become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Texas
Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Business and Economy: Business Services
Abiezer and Axel Cristales: Eternal 3 Expressions
- A consulting and communications firm promoting programs of motivation and empowerment. Includes videos and blog.
- Motivational speaker and master illusionist for conventions and teacher in services, focusing on how attitudes can shape life. Features articles, biography and calendar.
- Keynote speeches and seminars focus on leadership, team building, negotiation, diversity and achieving creative environments.
Charles Lowery: Lowery Institute for Excellence, Inc.
- Seminars teach the principles of success in the workplace, in relationships and all areas of life.
- Keynotes include workplace excellence, life balance, and sales.
- Speaker addressing the topics of leadership, sales, teamwork and accountability. Includes video clips, details of keynotes and seminars, and articles. Austin.
Jo Condrill: Goal Minds
- Provides customized motivational keynote speeches and educational seminars. Includes services details, articles and products.
Julie Alexander: Great Days Presentations
- Offers corporate and association workshops that maximize workplace morale based on CARE: cooperation, attitude, responsibility, and enthusiasm.
- Keynotes on change and an inspiring personal story, as well as concerts for conferences and meetings.
- Seminars, short presentations, keynotes and teleseminars that focus on motivation and communication.
- Christian inspirational speaker, humorist and entertainer for keynotes, banquets, retreats and conventions.
Maurice Taitt: Become Empowered Now
- Focuses on personal development speaking and products. Contains biography and articles.
- This motivational and inspirational humorist offers keynote, half day or full day presentations. CD available.
Terry Sumerlin: Barber-osophy
- A motivational speaker and author who tells humorous stories to illustrate the principles of leadership and team-building.
- Entertaining and humorous keynotes on topics that include creating a more successful company, improving safety records and time management.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 5, 2015 at 12:00:16 UTC -