become an editor
the entire directory
only in Public_Speaking/Health_and_Wellness
Health and Wellness
Open Directory - Business: Business Services: Communications: Public Speaking: Health and Wellness
- Speaker, coach, and consultant who focuses on mindset in corporate performance, individual achievement, and personal excellence. Features profile and topics details.
Blair Lewis: Alive and Healthy Institute
- Keynotes and seminars on topics such as ayurveda and integrative medicine, and products. Includes mission statement, alternative health articles and biography. Bethany, Pennsylvania.
Cheri Britton: Whetstone Consultations
- Group facilitator for health and human services agencies develops programs that re-energize staff. Topics include "Reading the Map Your Patients Give You" and "Renewal for the Stressed-Out Professional". Asheville, North Carolina.
- Speaks on the blending of Eastern philosophies, and methods of channeling the power of mind and body for business and modern day life. West Orange, New Jersey.
David Hall Center for Cellular Health
- Motivational keynote speaker offers presentations to inspire physical, mental, spiritual and emotional wellbeing. Vancouver, Washington.
- Teaches lifestyle and diet seminars and workshops as well as training for direct sales and MLM professionals. Includes presentation details, articles and videos.
- Music combined with humorous keynote programs and workshops for those in the health care fields, as well as programs specifically for women. Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Keynote speaker and author delivers a message on the importance of life balance and self care, especially for health care meetings and professional events. Includes video, information on retreats and products and coaching details. Denver, Colorado.
Dr Marlene Siersema
- Author and host of a radio talk show speaks on diet, attitude and family health. Huntington Beach, California.
Dr. Karen Purcell
- Speaks on natural health topics, the improvement of life and lifestyle, and on aging. New York, New York.
Dr. Martin Collis
- Speaks on personal and professional wellness. Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
Dr. Mayer L. Horensten: The Longevity Doctor
- Presents keynotes and seminars on becoming healthier with less healthcare costs. Includes biography, keynote and seminar details, and articles.
Dr. Michael Brickey: The Ageless Lifestyles Institute
- This anti-aging psychologist gives keynotes and seminars to develop attitudes, beliefs, and coping skills that create shifts in beliefs about the self and aging. Columbus, Ohio.
Dr. Stephen Brecher
- Speaks on the evolution and current status of antibiotic resistance, infection control and the pneumococcus. Massachusetts.
Dr. Tim Porter: O’Grady Associates
- A presenter and speaker on topics related to health leadership and the future. Atlanta, Georgia.
- A speaker who also holds workshops regarding her recovery from multiple sclerosis. Copetown, Ontario, Canada.
- "My Mind Has a Mind of Its Own" author and motivational speaker deals with the issues of addiction, substance abuse and recovery. Virginia.
- Offers humorous presentations on health, wellness and humor in the workplace, for meetings and conferences. Sioux City, Iowa.
Jody Urquhart: I Do Inspire
- Health care keynotes and seminars on topics such as "The Joy of Work", "Daring to be Caring" and "All Work and No Say". Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
John Bell Training
- A speaker with special knowledge of the health care and pharmaceutical sectors; team building, receptionist skills training, CDs and books. Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom.
Julia Balzer Riley
- This keynote speaker motivates nurses and other health care professionals through her seminars. Ellenton, Florida.
- Speaker and author uses her "6 Steps for Living With Life's Challenges" as a basis for health and wellness talks. Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
- A speaker, writer and advocate for adult children of divorce. California.
- A keynote speaker with humorous presentations on the topic of safety in the workplace. Alberta, Canada.
- Maximizing individual cognitive capacity in a fun, friendly and interactive way, through presentations, group seminars and personalized one-on-one sessions. Also offers training training opportunities for professionals working with cancer patients and seniors. Located in Bradford and Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Mellanie True Hills
- Health speaker, author and coach working to create healthy, productive workplaces. Greenwood, Texas.
Patricia Cameron-Hill and Shayne Yates
- Conference presentations, workshops, public seminars and DVD and video training programs provide strategies for resisting and reducing stress. Victoria, Australia and Wellington, New Zealand contact details.
Rhonda Gates: Lifestyles Programs
- Speaks on topics including weight management, exercise, diet, medicines and food for a healthy lifestyle. Lake Oswego, Oregon.
- Speaks on fitness and wellness, overcoming adversity and living a successful life. Laval, Québec, Canada.
Rosalie Moscoe: Health in Harmony
- This wellness consultant is available for presentations, keynote addresses and seminars. Ontario, Canada.
- Offers corporate wellness assessments, consulting, education, training and interventions. Provides online wellness delivery and programs. Includes FAQ and articles. South Africa.
Susan Keane Baker
- Presenter and trainer on managing patient expectations and customer service quality for health care organizations. New Canaan, Connecticut.
Health and Wellness
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 20, 2013 at 4:27:01 UTC -