become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Texas
Open Directory - Business: Business Services: Communications: Public Speaking: Corporate: North America: United States: Texas
- This professional illusionist speaks on customer service, personal development, change and relationships.
Ann Lovett Baird: Lovett Consulting Group
- Motivational keynotes, sales training and coaching.
Byron Ricks: BRS Seminars Group
- Speaker and trainer whose topics and keynotes include interpersonal communications skills, team leadership and customer service.
- Presentations include the topics of real estate, leadership and ethics and professional development techniques. Consulting services also available.
- Speaker and expert on ethics and integrity delivers keynotes and workshops to corporations, salespeople, and awards presentations.
Courtney Anderson and Associates
- Specializes in workplace relationships, personal empowerment, and legal compliance issues. Includes profile and video. Austin.
Craig Price - Price Points
- Topics include "Getting a Grip on Negativity" and "Generation Y: The X's and O's of the New Workforce". Contains biography, training program and keynote details, testimonials, and articles. Houston.
- Speaker and business coach whose topics include change, competitiveness and techniques for leaders. Austin.
- Corporate and convention presentations on the subjects of power, communication and networking.
Dr. Robert Pennington: Resource International
- This speaker and organizational psychologist specializes in leadership and employee communication programs.
Garner Consulting and Communication
- Consulting, training, mediation, facilitation, and speaking services. Austin, Texas.
- Offers keynotes on finding success and also provides corporate training. Contains biography, testimonials and articles.
Hon. Ken Reilly
- Keynotes for business and industry include environmental responsibility and business ethics; also provides RCRA compliance training seminars.
- Keynote speaker and trainer specializes in corporate performance, productivity and profitability.
- Specializes in speaking, consulting and branding, working with companies and associations to improve communications. Includes program details, videos and blog.
Keith Lowry Seminars
- Seminars on topics that include team building, conflict resolution and customer service.
- Personal coaching and consultation as well as business etiquette and protocol. Topics also include customer service and listening and communication.
- Keynotes filled with humor and life changing stories focus on effective leadership.
Manuel Diotte International Inc.
- Delivers keynotes, seminars and coaching to promote leadership, customer service, team building and self-improvement.
Mike Foster: The Foster Institute, Inc.
- Offers technology presentations and seminars, security reviews and consulting. Contains information on speaking programs, details for meeting planners and a biography. Dallas.
Susan Young: Get In Front Communications
- Speaks on topics including public relations, social media, body language, sales, and emotional intelligence. Contains biography, topic details, photo gallery, schedule and newsletter. San Antonio.
Tim Durkin: Seneca Leadership Programs
- Provides keynotes and training on leadership, change management, teambuilding and sales training for managers, directors, executives and supervisors at all levels.
Tony Jeary: Mr. Presentation
- Speaks on presentation preparation, leadership and time management. Coaching and strategic planning services available.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, June 26, 2010 11:05:07 PM EDT -