become an editor
the entire directory
only in Communications/Crosscultural
Business: International Business and Trade: Services
Business: Management: Education and Training: Cross-Cultural
Science: Social Sciences: Communication: Global and Intercultural Communications
- Communicating across cultures - new concepts in training, consulting and coaching for managers, teams and professionals involved in international business. Based in UK.
4C - Corporate Culture Clash and Chemistry
- Strategic advice for international corporations, aligning strategies with corporate culture. Expertise in international branding and multinational teams. Based in Holland.
Centre for Intercultural Learning
- Canada's largest provider of cross-cultural training and support services for internationally-assigned personnel with country and cultural information. Library resource and information on research.
Cultural and Management Consulting (CMC)
- Worldwide network of consultants and trainers. Coaching international organizations to bridge cultural differences to strategic advantage. Based in Holland.
- Synergistic group of global specialists providing information, country reports, articles, tips, helpful links and resources about the Pacific Rim. Based in USA.
Culture Connect Global
- Customized strategies for cross-cultural communications: Training and consulting for companies with multi-ethnic workforce, or experiencing change due to reorganization. Based in USA
Culture Smart Consulting
- Cross-cultural training company with holistic approach lowering anxiety levels of international assignees and families. Provides practical tools to deal with any new culture. Based in UK.
- Bibliography of intercultural communication - in English and German. Extensive search resource on intercultural communications publications.
Dayal Resources Inc.
- Offers professional interpreters, consulting, and cultural communication services. Includes profile, publications, and client list. Chicago, IL.
Delta Intercultural Academy
- Online knowledge and learning community for those professionally interested or involved in intercultural business and management communication. Based in Germany.
- Online game and learning tool in intercultural expertise. It tests intercultural knowledge and increases cultural competence for living and working in global environment. Based in USA and France.
Dot-Connect Cross Cultural Training
- Training organization specializing in cross-cultural training, presentation training and negotiations skills coaching. Expatriate relocation training to many countries, skills for doing business in India and skills for multicultural teamworking. Based in Finland.
East Asia Business
- Specialist cross-cultural advisors on Japan, Korea and China: Training and consultancy services for international companies working across the East-West cultural frontier. Based in UK.
Esprit Global Learning
- Global leadership, multicultural training, coaching, learning. Training and coaching to master multinational and multicultural work environments. Based in USA.
European Business Award
- "Best of European business" competition run by Roland Berger strategy consultants in Germany and Financial Times to highlight best practice of European companies.
Farnham Castle Intercultural Training
- International business training programmes to prepare for international assignments. Includes intensive language training, intercultural skills and specific country briefings. Based in UK.
- Consultancy assisting organisations and individuals 'grow' their 'cultural capital' - the ability to grow successfully across cultures. Based in UK.
- Cross-cultural consulting practice dedicated to making the information technology world culturally competent. Based in USA.
Global Vision Strategies
- Cross-cultural training, relocation, translation services and global management training for employees and executives on assignments outside US. Based in USA.
Intercultural Advice Guidelines
- Result of on-line brainstorming session in year 2000 of tips for handling intercultural differences or issues; 350 interculturalists participated on-line, sharing ideas and solutions.
- Interactive, customized cross-cultural training and consulting to businesses, educational institutions and non-profit organizations. Network of trainers in multiple languages. Based in USA.
- International training and consulting firm assisting organizations crossing cultural borders, helping people to enhance professional effectiveness and interpersonal competence. Based in Holland.
- Active resource exchange and discussion group on intercultural and cross-cultural business, training, education, research and consulting topics. Contributions by members only, but open to public to view.
- Main publisher of trainers' books and other resources on intercultural communication, with large collection of cross-cultural training resources. Based in USA, run by Nicholas Brieley Publishing in UK.
- Cross Cultural Consulting, Coaching and Training: Maximizing individuals and organizations potential in global economy through cross cultural communication. Based in Switzerland.
- Cross-cultural consulting, training and executive coaching for global business, mainly in Asia and USA. Based in Singapore.
- Training and consultancy in business culture and international management to create cultural competence, based on work of Geert Hofstede. Central office in Sweden (before Holland), world-wide franchises.
Japan Intercultural Consulting
- International training, coaching and consulting firm focused on Japanese business. Based in the USA with offices in Japan, Mexico and the UK.
- Consultancy for Transcultural Added Value. Based in France.
- International and cross-cultural management consultancy, assisting in intercultural communication, negotiation, project management, relationship and team building. Based in USA
Learn About Cultures
- Up-to-date and useful cross-cultural information for international business people and leisure international travelers. Based in USA.
LTS Intercultural Training
- Business and professional language and intercultural training, including trainer training certification. Publisher of 'Language and Intercultural Training Journal'. Based in UK.
Managing Across Cultures: Karani Lam & Associates
- Assisting organizations enhance managerial effectiveness and culture-specific knowledge in international business, including relocation training. Based in USA.
Meridian Eaton Global
- Merger (2005) of Meridian Resources (online database and tools in intercultural communication) and Eaton Consulting Group, cross-cultural trainers. Based in USA.
- Weaving strength from differences: A cross-cultural communications consultancy and training firm promoting opportunities from diversity of global and multi-cultural society, Japan focus. Based in USA.
- Diverse group of educators and researchers from 5 tertiary institutions sharing common interest: simulations and games to foster creativity of cultural diversity and address challenges facing Europe. Based in Europe.
Richard Lewis Communications
- Provider of training and support in cross culture and language skills development. Based in UK.
- Cross-cultural communications training, market entry advice and implementation, with particular focus on information and communications technology in Japan. Based in UK.
Russian Cross-cultural Program
- Russian program for training managers with representatives of various cultures working for them and for personnel managers. Based in Russia.
- Offers cross-cultural training for effective communication between India and its business partners. Based in Indiana USA and New Delhi India. Has information on team, programs and cultural situations.
Swiss Consulting Group
- Offers workshops and coaching by international team of management consultants. Includes profiles, case studies and list of publications. Based in USA.
Training Management Corporation (TMC)
- Consulting, training and coaching solutions to build cultural competence and global performance of teams and entire organizations through a blended learning approach. Based in USA.
- Consulting, training and coaching services to help leaders and professionals manage and solve business and culture dilemmas. Based in Holland.
- International management development, assessing and developing international skills, competencies and talents of individuals. Based in UK.
- International sales: developing business across borders. Intercultural management: developing multicultural teams, coaching expatriates. Global marketing: communication across borders. Based in Belgium.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 16, 2013 at 7:35:07 UTC -