become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pharmaceuticals/Veterinary
Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Livestock: Feeds, Minerals, Supplements: Additives and Supplements
Business: Healthcare: Animal Health: Veterinary
This category in other languages:
Agrovet Market Animal Health
- Developer, manufacturer and supplier of veterinary pharmaceutical products. Presents animal health products and company information as well as veterinary investigation topics.
Apex Laboratories Pty. Ltd.
- Manufactures generic and proprietary veterinary pharmaceuticals and pet care products with a focus on the companion animal market. Based in Kariong, Australia.
Bayer Animal Health
- Provides products for veterinarians, livestock producers, and pet owners.
Cooinda Downs Pastoral
- Featuring vaccines and first aid products for domestic pets, farm animals and wildlife. Located in Australia.
Eco Animal Health
- Worldwide supplier of preventive and treatment medicines for livestock and pets, with information on products and diseases. English, French and Spanish.
- Manufactures and markets veterinary medicines for dogs and horses.
- Develops and produces biological products for animal health, including vaccines. Site contains company profile, product portfolio, and contact information.
- Producer of veterinary pharmaceuticals for oral or parenteral administration, based in Castenray, Holland. Product list and contact information. In English, French, and Estonian.
- Manufacturer of a wide range of animal pharmaceuticals, feed additives, and vaccines. Includes product information, news, and employment.
- Development and manufacture of products for livestock, pets and poultry, with inventory and related standards.
- Producers of a treatment for hair loss, mange, cuts, and skin irritation in horses, dogs, and cattle. Site contains ordering information, dealer listing, product information, and testimonials.
- Development and production of medicines and health products for pigeons and cage birds. Includes list of international distributors. Maastricht, The Netherlands. [Dutch, French and English]
PBS Animal Health
- Suppliers of medications, equipment and vaccines for livestock and pets, with searchable catalog and ordering details. Canton, Ohio, USA.
Pet King Brands
- Manufacturer of antimicrobial products for ear, skin and oral infections using the Zymox Three Point Enzyme System. Features distributors, product information, and technical information.
- Producing fish vaccines and undertaking research into inflammatory diseases in commercial fish species. Headquarters in Norway.
Red Rock Biologics
- Offers vaccines to protect dogs from rattlesnake venom. Woodland, California, USA.
Rural Chemical Industries (Aust.) Pty Ltd
- Developing and producing medicines, supplements and algaecides for livestock. Includes catalogue, distributor list and technical information bulletins. Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Samu Chemical Ind Co., Ltd.
- Manufacturer of finished veterinary medicines and feed additives in Korea. Features company and product information. In Korean and English.
Sykes Vet International Pty Ltd
- Manufacturer of antiseptics, anthelmintics, vitamins and supplements for livestock and pets, with company history and product catalogue. Keysborough, Victoria, Australia.
Top Smart Biotech Inc.
- Supplier of raw ingredients to manufacturers of animal pharmaceuticals, with drug information and ordering details. California, USA.
- Manufacturer of injectables, intramammaries and oral preparations. Features company profile, products, news and contact information. Based in Ireland.
- Research and development of medicinal products for poultry, pigs, cattle and pets. Features product and company information. In English, Spanish and Portuguese. Argentina.
Veterinary Immunogenics Ltd
- Manufacturing and supplying plasma products for treating infections in horses, with testimonials and FAQ. Penrith, Cumbria, United Kingdom.
- Produces vitamins, minerals and herbal products for livestock, horses, pets and racing pigeons. Includes research interests and scientist profiles. Schwarzenborn, Germany.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 28, 2014 at 2:15:09 UTC -