become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pharmaceuticals/Skin
Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Skin Disorders
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Dermatology
BioSpecifics Technologies Corp.
- Produces and licenses collagenase, used as a topical treatment of dermal ulcers such as bedsores and burns. Includes explanation of therapy, investor data and profile of company based in Lynbrook, New York. (Nasdaq: BSTC)
- Developing recombinant collagen and gelatin for medical devices and pharmaceutical uses, as well as other therapeutics for scarring, fibrosis, wound healing, regeneration, and tissue engineering.
- Offers prescription medications for topical treatment of acne, rosacea, melasma, psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis and fungal infections. Includes overview of dermatology products, global presence and careers. Headquarters in France.
- Developing formulations to prevent and reduce scarring in the skin, blood vessels, eyes, nerves, internal organs, tendons and ligaments. Includes product pipeline, clinical research and profile of company in Manchester, England.
Stiefel Laboratories, Inc
- Develops, manufactures and markets products for the care and treatment of skin diseases. Includes product descriptions and ingredients, and information on skin disorders. Coral Gables, Florida, USA.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 16, 2013 at 6:24:06 UTC -