the entire directory
only in Pharmaceuticals/Research_and_Development
Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
Research and Development
- Discovers, develops, manufactures and sells pharmaceutical and nutritional products such as drug delivery systems, antibiotics and prepared infant formulas. Includes investor an investor relations area, and a career center. (NYSE: ABT).
- A broadly based emerging pharmaceutical company, with a balanced technology pipeline of novel low development risk product candidates and longer-term major product opportunities.
- Discovery, manufacture and marketing of products used in oncology and endocrine therapy, with development strategies and investor information. Quebec, Quebec, Canada. [French and English]
Affymax Research Institute
- Drug discovery and development company with peptide drugs to treat cancer and immune-mediated diseases.
- A player in the development of recombinant human lactoferrin (rhLF), is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing protein-based drugs for oncology, asthma and wound healing.
Alchem Laboratories Company
- Custom research organization specializing in synthesis of organic compounds, process and drug development and GMP manufacturing of pharmaceuticals and fine organic chemicals.
- Argenta scientists work under contract to convert hits and leads from high-throughput screening into validated patentable lead series.
Astex Therapeutics Ltd.
- A structure-based drug discovery company pioneering the use of High Throughput X-ray crystallography (HTX) for the rapid identification of novel drug candidates through structural screening-based in Cambridge, UK.
- UK company dedicated to the discovery of novel drug candidates in the anti-infective area.
- A cutting edge, privately held company devoted to providing elegant and effective solutions to long standing human healthcare issues.
BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Develops small-molecule drugs for treatment of immunological, viral, and cardiovascular diseases and disorders, using structure-based drug design. Includes programs, trials and investors' profile, with headquarters in Birmingham, Alabama. (Nasdaq: BCRX)
- A pharmaceutical company focusing on discovery and development of drugs for cancer and women's health.
- Developing products for the prevention and treatment of serious and potentially life-threatening infectious diseases. Located in Alpharetta, Georgia.
Biotron Diagnostics Inc.
- California based company developing, designing, and producing a complete line of diagnostics reagents and kits for use in various health care industries.
- Australian biomedical research company, which funds, manages, and commercialises diagnostic and therapeutic research projects including cancer diagnostic tests and antiviral agents.
Cardiome Pharma Corp.
- A product-focused cardiovascular drug development company based Vancouver.(Nasdaq: CRME)
- Company focus on developing molecular therapies for congestive heart failure through the application of scientific discoveries in molecular cardiology.
- Provides services in pharmacology, in molecular biology and lead development, in toxicology, metabolism and bio-availability, in combinatorial chemistry, HTS, HTP, HTLD and computational chemistry.
Chembiotek Research International
- Chembiotek, a research company set up at Salt Lake, Kolkata offers state-of-the-art, creative technology to pharmaceutical, chemical and biotechnology industries.
- A provider of integrated drug discovery services to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology sectors.
Chipscreen Biosciences Ltd.
- Contract drug discovery and development company, in Shenzhen, China.
- Studies, publications, and news about the diagnostic drugs, synthetic human and porcine secretin.
CNS Healthcare - Clinical Neuroscience Solutions
- Advanced evaluations, treatments, monitoring, education, for those with psychiatric and neurological diseases.
- Drug design company focused on discovery and development of novel targeted medicines for the treatment of infectious diseases and cancer.
- Develops, manufactures and markets vaccines and medications of biological origin. Includes career and investor information, and details of subsidiaries. Parkville, Victoria, Australia.
- A company focused on the prediction and experimental evaluation of ADME and Pharmacokinetics for drug discovery.
- Development stage pharmaceutical company focused on the identification of cytochrome P450 enzymes for development of drug candidates and diagnostics. Located in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
- Cytomyx provides its clients in the pharma-biotech and life-science communities with a complete range of genomic and proteomic discovery research services and reagents.
The Degge Group, Ltd.
- Our mission is to optimize the therapy and prevention of disease in populations in the US and abroad through regulatory support, innovative epidemiological research, education, and product development.
- Originators of clinical saliva testing for female and male hormones.
Dr. J.R.K's Siddha Research & Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
- Indian pharmaceutical company manufacturing and marketing herbal products for psoriasis, vitiligo and any other skin aliments.
- A research based human healthcare company that discovers, develops and markets medical products in onoclogy, neurology and gastrointestinal.
Eli Lilly Pharmaceutical
- Eli Lilly Ireland, specialising in women's health, depression and schizophrenia.
- A specialty pharmaceutical company principally engaged in the development of oral, controlled release products.
- Canadian company providing products and services in the research and development of pharmaceuticals, including the sale of research quantities of specialty chemicals and brokering of scale-up and custom synthesis contracts.
Englebienne & Associates, LLC
- Medical, pharmaceutical diagnostic projects using state-of-the-art pharmadiagnostic technologies.
- Supplies components for genomic studies, and provides research, development and production services for clinical manufacturing. Includes details of products and technical resources. Headquarters in Liege, Belgium.
- A generic pharmaceutical research and development company.
Friedrich Schiller Univ., Dept. of Pharmaceutical Technology
- Characterizing and developing conventional and novel drug delivery systems. Describes staff, research projects, courses offered, and publications. Located in Jena, Germany.
- Research into Optimised Human Health through Natural Nutriture, with minimal use of dietary supplements and natural medicines, if at all. Eradication of AIDS, Parasites, Cancer, Cardiovascular Disease, and premature aging.
- Genentech's mission is to develop drugs to address significant unmet medical needs. Genentech manufactures and markets seven products that help save or improve lives every day.
Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- A biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes therapies for viral diseases, infectious diseases and cancer. It has research, development and manufacturing facilities in the U.S., and marketing organizations in Europe and Australia.
- Pharmaceutical CRO and PDO based in Hanover, MD with worldwide affiliate companies.
- Provider of plasma-based products in the fields of regenerative medicine, oncology, and auto-immune diseases.
- A high quality research, development and testing laboratories offering a broad range of services to all phases of the pharmaceutical industry from early drug development through commercial manufacturing.
Ichor Medical Systems, Inc.
- Developing platform electroporation technology for targeted in vivo delivery of membrane limited therapeutic agents including pharmaceutical compounds and DNA-based therapies.
Integrated Biologics Research Laboratories
- The use of zwitterionic technology to treat disease. Research and development of new therapeutic modalities for cancer, immunology and infectious disease.
- Develops and commercializes innovative products for the treatment of serious pulmonary and infectious diseases and congenital disorders.
IPRC-International Pharmaceutical Research Center
- Jordan based pharmaceutical research center, offer services including clinical service, bioanalysis service, data management, quality assurance.
Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Biomedical pharmaceutical company working on new treatments for Crohn's Disease.
Karo Bio AB
- A drug discovery company focusing its research on the discovery and pre-clinical phases of drug development.
- Drug discovery and development company that is focused on next generation anti-cancer drugs.
- Provides development and support services to pharmaceutical firms and contract research organizations.
Maas BiolAB LLC
- Developing treatments for CNS disease.
- Develops and markets innovative products to guide and improve treatment of viral diseases. (Nasdaq: MGRM).
Mountain View Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Leader in the biopharmaceutical drug delivery field, with technology of apply its polymer coupling technology platforms and advanced analytical methods.
- A company focuses on developing nano-scale inhaled, nasal, injectable, and oral delivery systems for improved drug therapies base Alachua, Florida
- Researching targeted therapies for cancer, neurodegenerative diseases, and neurofibromatosis. Find overviews, clinical trials and news. New York and California, USA.
NovoBiotic Pharmaceuticals LLC.
- Antibiotic discovery, using proprietary technology as a platform, for growing previously unculturable microorganisms in the laboratory. Includes publications, related news, and careers in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Discovers, develops, manufactures and markets isoflavonoids for menopausal non-prescription drugs, and multiple signal transduction regulator drugs for cancer. Includes technological overview, and history of company, with offices in Europe and North America, and headquarters in North Ryde, New South Wales. (Nasdaq: NVGN)
- Development of techniques to focus the release of cytostatics to tumour tissue based in Uppsala, Sweden.
Oculus Innovative Sciences
- Developer of Microcyn 60 disinfectant, L3 oncology compound and drug-eluting stents along with other disruptive health care technologies.
- A research-oriented biotechnology company gaining new insights into ORIgins of DISeases with genomic and proteomic investigation of human diseased tissues. The company will develop new diagnostic and therapeutic targets and substances.
- Pharmaceutical company developing novel antimalarial drugs candidates against resistant strains of Plasmodium falciparum.
Paragon BioServices, Inc.
- A contract research organization providing products and research services in molecular biology, cell culture, biochemistry, and molecular histology to accelerate each client's drug discovery and preclinical development efforts.
- Site contains overview of new anti-infective technology developed by the company and problems of drug resistance in general. Bacterial Transforming Agents change antibiotic-resistant bacteria, e.g. MRSA, into antibiotic-susceptible bacteria.
Pharmaceutics International, Inc.
- Core business is formulation development together with clinical trial material manufacturing and commercial manufacture of low volume products.
- Pherin Pharmaceuticals is focused on the discovery and development of vomeropherins, a new family of pharmaceutical compounds for the treatment of central nervous system and neuroendocrine system disorders.
- Company focus on the research and development of novel pharmaceutical and functional food products based on clinical and pre-clinical data generated from medicinal plant extracts.
PMRS - Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Research Services, Inc.
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing and research company committed to providing manufacturing and scientific services to the health-care industry that meet and exceed our customer's expectation of quality, while always striving for continuous improvement.
Prescription Dispensing Laboratories
- Compounding and research pharmacy with a focus in drug delivery systems, primarily in the topical therapeutic application of drugs. PDL has developed several new compounds for the management of pain and nausea, especially for the terminally ill hospice patient.
ProCertus BioPharm, Inc.
- Developing products that: 1) Protect humans against the debilitating side effects of cancer chemotherapy and radiotherapy, and 2) Protect animals and humans against lethal gastrointestinal pathogens and carcinogens.
Proneuron Biotechnologies, Inc
- Developing therapies for neurological disorders such as spinal cord injuries, neurodegenerative diseases and glaucoma. Features explanation of technology and details of clinical studies. Los Angeles, California, USA.
- A medium sized research and development company located Freiburg southwest of Germany focusing on protein kinase targeted drug discovery.
Provectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Pharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery, development, and commercialization of leading-edge technology in the areas of oncology and dermatology.
Quantum Genomics Corp.
- Global company aiming to maximize developments and discoveries of academic research into breakthrough treatments for human disease.
- Pharmaceutical research and development company focused on developing drugs to treat diabetes, obesity and CNS disorders.
- Your partner for contract development and production of biopharmaceuticals. The company is primarily engaged in development, clinical testing, production and analysis of proteins for human therapeutic or diagnostic use according to international standards.
Research & Innovation
- Research-based biopharmaceutical company seeking to discover and develop new healthcare solutions to treat and diagnose crucial unmet medical conditions in the neurological and oncological sectors. Padua, Italy.
- Development and distribution of products for the treatment of major diseases, with company profile and research details. Milan, Italy.
- A service provider of structure based drug design encompassing advanced bioinformatics, computational and X-ray crystallography.
- Develops and commercializes potentially improved versions of widely-prescribed drugs, designed to offer meaningful improvements in patient outcome through reduced side effects, increased efficacy, or improved dosage forms. (Nasdaq: SEPR).
Shire Pharmaceuticals Group plc
- Global specialty pharmaceutical company focusing on central nervous system (CNS), gastrointestinal (GI), and renal diseases. Based in Chineham, England. (Nasdaq: SHPGY)
Strathclyde Institute of Pharmacy and Biomedical Sciences
- Early stage drug discovery opportunities, research expertise and facilities, and intellectual property available for licensing from the Strathclyde Institute for Drug Research, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, Scotland.
- Specializes in the drug discovering using GPCR targets and development focusing on oncology and anti-inflammatory drug discovery and development
- A company focused on discovery and development of biotherapeutics for treatment of vascular diseases.
- Development of drugs for treatment of neurovascular, respiratory and allergic disorders, with career and subsidiary information, plus international contact details.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals International
- Development and marketing of medications used in the fields of neurology, dermatology and infectious diseases. Includes corporate and production details. Headquarters in Aliso Viejo, California, USA.
- Biopharmaceutical research and development of treatments for migraine, obesity, sexual disfunction and Parkinson disease.
Verne Mendel Medical Corporation
- Developing cause-oriented treatment for Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, and Lou Gehrig's diseases based on preventing mitochondrial DNA damage, the earliest recognized event in these neurodegenerative disorders, with proprietary polyamine drug, Tetramine.
Virinova Online Virus Detection
- Virinova has developed a novel virus diagnostic technology for process control and diagnostic monitoring of viral infections. No antibodies or PCR is required and the method is suitable for all virus types including unknown viruses. It allows the direct detection of virus particles in minutes.
Wolfe Laboratories Inc.
- A research and development company offering analytical, preformulation, formulation and stability testing services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
Research and Development
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 11, 2014 at 16:24:06 UTC -