become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_Evaluation/Pre-Clinical
Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
Across Barriers GmbH
- Offers permeation studies for the characterization of drugs on both human cell cultures and animal tissue. Located in Germany.
- Provides preclinical, in vivo behavioral pharmacology research and testing to better understand the behavioral effects of compounds during the earliest phases of drug development. In Solana Beach, CA.
- Offering services for nonclinical and feasibility studies. Includes details of device and technology assessments, business development and reimburstments. Vacaville, California, USA.
BioDevelopment Associates, LLC
- Offering preclinical consulting and testing services for pilot feasibility, proof of concept, and evaluation of novel medical products. Includes information on peripheral and coronary vascular studies.
- Provides pre-clinical research and consulting services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
- Provides predictive screening of new therapies for chronic neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease, and other neuropsychiatric disorders, such as schizophrenia, depression and anxiety. In Toronto, Canada.
- Specializes in in vitro neurological pre-clinical research. Available models include CNS diseases such as stroke, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, multiple sclerosis, migraine, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, Huntington's disease and ALS.
Charles River Laboratories
- Toxicology services include infusion, inhalation, reproduction, safety, immunology and genetic testing. Also offers infusion equipment, analytical services and drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics (DMPK) studies.
CIT (Centre International de Toxicologie)
- Supports biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies by providing pre-clinical safety studies in compliance with international guidelines.
The Institute for Bioanalytics (IBA)
- Customized methods to measure biomarkers relevant to drug efficacy, toxicity and disease. Leading edge applications utilize experience in assay development, optimization, performance validation, clinical utility assessment and regulatory approval
- Specializes in ophthalmology pre-clinical studies and offers full services with the departments of pre-clinical research, basic research and bio-analysis.
ITR Laboratories Canada
- Conducts toxicology studies in a variety of animal species and provides analytical chemistry services for the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. In English and French.
- Conducts in vivo efficacy studies to support drug discovery and development. Models include cancer, neurological, inflammation, arthritis and other diseases.
Kinesis Pharma B.V.
- Provides biometric support on the pharmacokinetic and statistical analysis of data from preclinical and clinical studies including study design, protocol writing, data analysis, (bioequivalence) statistics, reporting and consultancy on drug development programs.
Marin Biologic Laboratories
- Provides custom research for assay development, validation and testing services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, diagnostic and agricultural industries. Includes plant, stem cell and in vitro systems.
MIR Preclininal Services
- Contract research organization located in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Specializes in the preclinical assessments and evaluation of novel anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory therapeutic agents.
- Provides support to the pharmaceutical drug formulation process and patent protection/litigation through conventional and advanced solid-state surface analyses. In Nottingham, UK.
Neuro Detective International
- A network of University-based scientists in Canada, the United States, and Europe conducting studies in accredited facilities [GLP-compliant or investigatory (pre-IND)].
- A contract research company providing preclinical testing of neurological pharmaceuticals in animal models as well as analysis of genetically altered rodents.
- Facilities and services for opposum and hibernation research, non traditional lab animal models, Hepatitis B Virus (HBV), Hepatitis D Virus (HDV) research, and preclinical studies.
Pluris Research, Inc.
- A contract surgical research facility specializing in providing pre-clinical studies for consumer-medical-surgical product research and development.
- Offers a wide range of toxicology and pharmacology testing in minipigs and other species. Scantox performs routine and specialised tests, including dermal and inhalation studies, genotoxicity and reproductive toxicity.
Shin Nippon Biomedical Laboratories USA
- Offers pre-clinical contract research services for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 11, 2015 at 6:15:03 UTC -