become an editor
the entire directory
only in Clinical_Trials/Cancer
Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Treatment
Society: Issues: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer
Accelerated Partial Breast Irradiation
- Details the research study by Stanford University "accelerated, partial breast irradiation" which is a potentially important new way to incorporate radiotherapy in the treatment of women with breast cancer.
Breakthrough Generations Breast Cancer Study
- This UK research inquiry will evaluate over 100,000 subjects to help determine causes of breast cancer.
City of Hope: Clinical Trials Online
- Search for research programs and current studies at the cancer center in Duarte, California.
Coalition of National Cancer Cooperative Groups
- Resource for cancer clinical trials and research. Information about experimental anticancer drugs, chemotherapy treatment and cooperative groups.
- Provides a clinical trial service matching and referral service for cancer patients. Includes contact details.
- Information about a European study on cancer patients survival and care. Related data files are available for download.
M. D. Anderson Cancer Center: Clinical Trials
- Overview information as presented by this Houston, Texas hospital and research complex, as well as listings of ongoing institutional studies.
- This site gives information on a new range of cancer drugs being developed presently known as parp inhibitors. Currently in phase two and looking promising.
Prostate: Acapodene for PIN
- This firm is soliciting participants to a Phase II clinical trial with the hormonal agent toremifene for use in prostatic intraepithelial neoplasia which is thought to be a precursor condition to prostate cancer.
- Describes a scientific inquiry on the genetic and environmental risk factors for breast cancer.
- Brain tumor trials and treatments.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 1, 2014 at 18:05:12 UTC -