become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_Evaluation/Clinical_Trials
Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
Open Directory - Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals: Products Evaluation: Clinical Trials
Clinical Research Institutes
Contract Research Organizations
Health: Medicine: Research
This category in other languages:
CenterWatch: Clinical Trials Listing Service
- Listing of clinical research trials, information about physicians and medical centers performing clinical research and drug therapies newly approved by the FDA.
- Searchable database which provides patients, family members and the public with information about current ongoing clinical research studies. From the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- Patient recruitment solutions for the clinical trials industry.
- World-wide resources about trials in study against acquired immune deficiency syndrome.
Amgen Clinical Trials
- Information about ongoing research with these drug agents.
Avail Clinical Research; An Accel Research Company
- Avail Clinical Research is conducting Clinical Research Studies in DeLand, FL. Call 386-310-1334 to find out more about participating in research studies.
- Agency for volunteers for clinical trials shows joining details, FAQs about trials, and contact details.
- Profiles of Canadian clinical research centers, including a searchable listing of clinical trials and investigator profiles. Some features require registration.
CARE Clinical Research
- CARE Clinical Research is an independent company of physicians, study coordinators and educators active in drug and device medical research. Based in St. Louis, Missouri. The company offers a productive phase II-IV clinical site, consulting on drug development.
Center for Information and Study on Clinical Research Participation
- An independent nonprofit organization dedicated to educating the public about the clinical research process and its importance to public health.
- Provides clinical research listings, news, notification services, and a discussion forum.
Clinical Research Society
- Offers discussion about jobs, training, news, and trial updates.
Clinical Trial Network
- Provides a searchable database of clinical investigators to sponsor companies, CROs, and individuals looking to participate in clinical trials.
Clinical Trial Results
- Select results can be downloaded as Powerpoint slides.
Clinical Trials Centre HKU
- Academic research organization for clinical trials located in Hong Kong.
Clinical Trials in Spine Medicine
- Information about current studies for the treatment of back and neck pain, and related conditions.
Clinical Trials Search
- Searchable listing of experimental studies. Updated 03/14/2010
- A professional network that helps clinical research professionals connect with experts and develop knowledge to advance life saving therapies.
Covance Clinical Research Unit
- Provides information about volunteering to help develop new treatments for a variety of conditions.
Current Controlled Trials
- Meta-register of worldwide clinical studies.
Duke University Clinical Trials
- Browse a list of all the clinical trials being conducted by researchers at Duke.
- Stroke treatment trial that studies paramedic initiation of magnesium sulfate.
Florida Clinical Research Center, LLC.
- Private clinical research facility with 5 locations in Central and West Florida. Conducts numerous FDA supervised investigational medical studies in hopes of assisting with approval for new treatment options.
- Paid online surveys and research studies focused on the Gay Lesbian Bisexual and Trans-gender communities. Tools and services for medical researchers, principal investigators, and online patient and participant recruitment.
Get Research Smart
- Human subject and clinical research resource for prospective participants.
GlaxoSmithKline: Clinical Trials
- Search the related clinical trials database.
Guinea Pigs Get Paid
- Get paid to volunteer for medical trials and various other research studies.
Health Trends Research
- Current trials list may include studies on hypertension, migraine headaches, heart failure, and diabetes. Located in Baltimore, Maryland.
HIV Vaccine Trials Network
- Gives information about the function and activities of the entity. Some clinical trials are listed; also provides links to resources containing information about other related trials.
Hong Kong Clinical Trials Register
- Provides updated information about clinical research in human volunteers.
IFPMA Clinical Trials Portal
- An easy-to-use search engine, created by the research-based pharmaceutical industry, allows patients and physicians to find on-going clinical trials or results of completed trials.
- Indian private limited company in the veterinary and animal husbandry sector that offers full service veterinary clinical trials, consulting and technology solutions.
International Clinical Trials Registry Platform (ICTRP)
- Worldwide registry of clinical trials.
lb2h pragma Inc.
- A consulting group working in the clinical research domain located in Montreal (Canada). lb2h pragma specializes in supporting sponsors and CROs, providing certified monitoring resources (ICH-GCP) for clinical trials and site management.
Lilly Clinical Trials
- Designed to provide information about active Eli Lilly and Company studies.
- Puts volunteers in contact with study investigators and clinical research organizations that oversee medical research studies.
MGH and BWH: Research Study Volunteer Program
- Joint program by two Boston teaching hospitals to sign potential subjects to their registry for future clinical trials participation.
Midwest Clinical Research Center
- Overview of the activities of this facility which examines new medications for use in psychiatric disorders. Affiliated with the Samaritan North Health Center in Dayton, Ohio.
NC TraCS Institute
- Information on the organization established to support industry-sponsored clinical research at the University of North Carolina School of Medicine.
New England Research Associated
- Located in Connecticut, specializes in clinical trials in the tri-state area.
Northwest Heart Clinical Research
- It is our goal at Northwest Heart Clinical Research to advance the practice and science of medicine by actively participating in the conduct of clinical research.
Novartis Clinical Trials
- Details ongoing studies sponsored by this pharmaceutical company. Includes aids such as a glossary, FAQ, discussion of informed consent, and disease information.
- Clinical trial and drug development products and services for pharmaceutical research. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- A Florida-based clinical trials research network that includes investigators in rheumatology, endocrinology, women's health, and internal medicine.
Search the Studies
- Search the collection of research studies being conducted at the NIH Clinical Center. Health information seekers can enter the diagnosis, sign, symptom, or other key words or phrases.
Study of Von Willebrand Factor Levels in Women after Childbirth
- Participate in a study that looks at the differences in von Willebrand disease (VWD) factor levels during the postpartum period (up to six weeks after delivery) between women with and without von Willebrand disease.
- A searchable database that provides systematic review and meta-analysis of clinical trials in cardiology
- Information about a London clinical research facility and the trials conducted there.
- Helps patients find trials that match their health condition and connect with investigators.
- Search for clinical trials in the Research Triangle area of North Carolina.
Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development
- Independent non-profit research group affiliated with Tufts University offers analyses and commentary on pharmaceutical issues.
WHO : International Clinical Trials Registry Platform Search Portal
- Enables users to search a central database that contains the trial registration data sets provided by clinical trials registers to the World Health Organization.
Women and Health Research: Ethical and Legal Issues of Including Women in Clinical Studies, Volume 1
- Complete text of the book that examines the facts behind the public's perceptions about women participating as subjects in medical research.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, October 10, 2013 6:45:07 AM EDT -