become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_Evaluation/Clinical_Trials
Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
Clinical Research Institutes
Contract Research Organizations
Health: Medicine: Research
This category in other languages:
CenterWatch: Clinical Trials Listing Service
- Listing of clinical research trials, information about physicians and medical centers performing clinical research and drug therapies newly approved by the FDA.
- Searchable database which provides patients, family members and the public with information about current ongoing clinical research studies. From the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- Patient recruitment solutions for the clinical trials industry.
- World-wide resources about trials in study against acquired immune deficiency syndrome.
Amgen Clinical Trials
- Information about ongoing research with these drug agents.
Avail Clinical Research; An Accel Research Company
- Avail Clinical Research is conducting Clinical Research Studies in DeLand, FL. Call 386-310-1334 to find out more about participating in research studies.
- Agency for volunteers for clinical trials shows joining details, FAQs about trials, and contact details.
- Profiles of Canadian clinical research centers, including a searchable listing of clinical trials and investigator profiles. Some features require registration.
CARE Clinical Research
- CARE Clinical Research is an independent company of physicians, study coordinators and educators active in drug and device medical research. Based in St. Louis, Missouri. The company offers a productive phase II-IV clinical site, consulting on drug development.
Center for Information and Study on Clinical Research Participation
- An independent nonprofit organization dedicated to educating the public about the clinical research process and its importance to public health.
- Provides clinical research listings, news, notification services, and a discussion forum.
Clinical Research Society
- Offers discussion about jobs, training, news, and trial updates.
Clinical Trial Results
- Select results can be downloaded as Powerpoint slides.
Clinical Trials Centre HKU
- Academic research organization for clinical trials located in Hong Kong.
Clinical Trials in Spine Medicine
- Information about current studies for the treatment of back and neck pain, and related conditions.
Covance Clinical Research Unit
- Provides information about volunteering to help develop new treatments for a variety of conditions.
Current Controlled Trials
- Meta-register of worldwide clinical studies.
Duke University Clinical Trials
- Browse a list of all the clinical trials being conducted by researchers at Duke.
- Stroke treatment trial that studies paramedic initiation of magnesium sulfate.
Florida Clinical Research Center, LLC.
- Private clinical research facility with 5 locations in Central and West Florida. Conducts numerous FDA supervised investigational medical studies in hopes of assisting with approval for new treatment options.
- Paid online surveys and research studies focused on the Gay Lesbian Bisexual and Trans-gender communities. Tools and services for medical researchers, principal investigators, and online patient and participant recruitment.
Get Research Smart
- Human subject and clinical research resource for prospective participants.
GlaxoSmithKline: Clinical Trials
- Search the related clinical trials database.
Guinea Pigs Get Paid
- Get paid to volunteer for medical trials and various other research studies.
HIV Vaccine Trials Network
- Gives information about the function and activities of the entity. Some clinical trials are listed; also provides links to resources containing information about other related trials.
Hong Kong Clinical Trials Register
- Provides updated information about clinical research in human volunteers.
- Indian private limited company in the veterinary and animal husbandry sector that offers full service veterinary clinical trials, consulting and technology solutions.
International Clinical Trials Registry Platform (ICTRP)
- Worldwide registry of clinical trials.
lb2h pragma Inc.
- A consulting group working in the clinical research domain located in Montreal (Canada). lb2h pragma specializes in supporting sponsors and CROs, providing certified monitoring resources (ICH-GCP) for clinical trials and site management.
Lilly Clinical Trials
- Designed to provide information about active Eli Lilly and Company studies.
- Puts volunteers in contact with study investigators and clinical research organizations that oversee medical research studies.
MGH and BWH: Research Study Volunteer Program
- Joint program by two Boston teaching hospitals to sign potential subjects to their registry for future clinical trials participation.
New England Research Associated
- Located in Connecticut, specializes in clinical trials in the tri-state area.
Northwest Heart Clinical Research
- Works to advance the practice and science of medicine by actively participating in the conduct of clinical research.
Novartis Clinical Trials
- Details ongoing studies sponsored by this pharmaceutical company. Includes aids such as a glossary, FAQ, discussion of informed consent, and disease information.
- Clinical trial and drug development products and services for pharmaceutical research. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- A Florida-based clinical trials research network that includes investigators in rheumatology, endocrinology, women's health, and internal medicine.
Search the Studies
- Search the collection of research studies being conducted at the NIH Clinical Center. Health information seekers can enter the diagnosis, sign, symptom, or other key words or phrases.
- A searchable database that provides systematic review and meta-analysis of clinical trials in cardiology
- Information about a London clinical research facility and the trials conducted there.
- Helps patients find trials that match their health condition and connect with investigators.
Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development
- Independent non-profit research group affiliated with Tufts University offers analyses and commentary on pharmaceutical issues.
WHO : International Clinical Trials Registry Platform Search Portal
- Enables users to search a central database that contains the trial registration data sets provided by clinical trials registers to the World Health Organization.
Women and Health Research: Ethical and Legal Issues of Including Women in Clinical Studies, Volume 1
- Complete text of the book that examines the facts behind the public's perceptions about women participating as subjects in medical research.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 13, 2016 at 5:24:04 UTC -