become an editor
the entire directory
only in Outsourcing/Data_Management
Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
Clinical Data Management and Biostatistics
- Providing clinical data management software and services to the pharmaceutical research industry.
DZS Software Solutions
- DZS Software Solutions, Inc. is the developer of the ClinPlus software for clinical data management, remote data entry, statistical analysis, reporting and coding (including MedDRA and WHODrug). Additional products include a web-based clinical trial management system (CTMS).
EMB Statistical Solutions, LLC
- Contract research organization that supports product development in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries through the management and statistical analysis of clinical research data.
- Business to business provider of integrated technology within medicine and the industry. Includes corporate overview, news and events, and employment opportunities from Peterborough, England and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. (Nasdaq: ERES)
Fortress Medical Systems, LLC.
- Creator of Clindex clinical trial software for data and trial management.
Health Care Online
- Internet-based clinical trial and outcomes study electronic data capture ASP serving biotech, pharmaceutical, medical devices companies and CROs.
Integrated Clinical Systems, Inc.
- Integrated Review - a clinical application which uses "patient" as its paradigm. Allows immediate access to clinical data within DomainPharma's Clintrial3&4.x and Clintrace(x.x), Oracle Clinical(x.x), eRT eDataManagement and eSafetyNet, Image Solutions(Adapt~EDC), and Clinarium's ARISg or ANY Oracle based, MicroSoft SQL and Sybase SQL server clinical trail database.
- Research software for the pharmaceutical scientist.
- Advanced technology to help the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries improve information management processes and procedures.
- Provides statistical support for clinical trial report preparation. Also provides services in health outcome research, clinical and regulatory support in clinical trials.
- EPRO Electronic Patient Reported Outcome eDiary System helps with clinical trial data capture and management.
- Performs pharmacokinetic and statistical analyses for pharmaceutical companies using sophisticated analytic tools, including nonlinear mixed-effects modeling. We analyze preclinical and clinical data, design dosing and sampling regimens, and prepare reports for regulatory submissions.
ProIRB Plus, Inc.
- PC and web-based Institutional Review Board application, with details of features and technical support, screenshots and contact details. St. Petersburg, Florida, USA.
Syne qua non
- A specialist CRO that provides Data Management, Biostatistics, CRF Design, Medical Writing, Quality Assurance and Systems Validation services to the pharmaceutical industry. One of the largest niche Data Management companies in Europe that has experience of handling data from large and complex clinical trials. They have specific experience of managing Internet based data collection systems.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 12, 2016 at 8:05:04 UTC -