become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pharmaceuticals/Outsourcing
Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
Contract Research Organizations
Business: Business Services: Outsourcing
Science: Biology: Products and Services: Contract Services
Science: Biology: Products and Services: Reagents and Kits: Custom Products
This category in other languages:
- A pharmaceutical contract research laboratory that provides rapid in vitro, ADME profiling services for lead discovery support.
- Specializing in science-based regulatory strategies and development services to facilitate biomedical research, emerging technologies and biotechnology-derived product development.
Advanced Synthesis Technologies S.A.
- Capability to do a wide variety of organic reactions under cGMP conditions. Chemicals made to order.
- Offers contract manufacture of diagnostics and therapies, with expertise in ophthalmic and parenteral healthcare. Details of formulation and lyophilization cycle development, investor relations, and facilities in Illinois and Somerset, New Jersey. (Nasdaq: AKRN)
Alantos Pharmaceuticals AG
- Company using target amplified drug candidate evolution platform for discovery. Includes profile, news, and career contacts in Heidelberg, Germany.
Aspen Technology, Inc.
- Enterprise optimization software and services, including integrated supply chain management and solutions for the design, operation and management of pharmaceutical manufacturing.
Automated Systems, Inc.
- Providing validation services, control systems engineering, information technology and technical staffing/consulting for the pharmaceutical, medical device, and biotech industries.
- Pharmaceutical Industry Benchmarking Group organizes benchmarking studies to identify best practices of the members.
Bio-Concept Laboratories, Inc.
- Offers analytical chemistry, microbiology and product development. Service details, directions, and profile of company in Derry, New Hampshire, USA.
- Assists in making qualified pharmacological and toxicological research and development possible for companies which do not have the necessary in-house resources and know-how - from Vedbaek, Denmark.
- Designs private label health supplements and anti-cellulite creams.
- Products and services for the pharmaceutical industry; color vision systems, spectroscopy systems, crack detectors, pinhole detectors, hole detectors, pore detectors, equipment for blister packaging machinery.
Blood Plasma Products for Pharmaceuticals
- PlasmaCare collects human blood plasma at state-of-the-art centers across the US and Canada for use by our pharmaceutical partners in life saving medicines.
Boomerang Pharmaceutical Communications
- Boomerang provides Internet marketing services, web site development and site promotion for the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
- Microbead for pharmaceutical uses, drug encapsulationg.
The Capsugel Division of Warner-Lambert Corporation
- Manufacturer of two-piece hard gelatin capsules, the preferred solid oral dosage form. Nine global manufacturing facilities.
- Provides services in pharmacology, in molecular biology and lead development, in toxicology, metabolism and bio-availability, in combinatorial chemistry, HTS, HTP, HTLD and computational chemistry.
Charles River Laboratories
- A provider of animal research models, as well as a range of biomedical products and outsourcing services, for use in the discovery, development and testing of new pharmaceuticals.
- ClinDev is one of the world's fastest growing niche contract research organizations. It provides process consulting, contract staffing, and project facilitation to the global ethical pharmaceutical industry.
Cornelius Group PLC
- Offers technical materials and chemicals to industry, including their own manufacturing division, in Bishop's Stortford, England.
- Drug development services company offers listings of products and services, jobs, events, and publications.
Curatrial SMO for Clinical Research
- Site management organization in Europe with a network of clinicians, experienced in clinical research and trials for pharmaceutical companies.
- Provides a range of products and services in molecular biology (oligonucleotides, peptides, antibodies, DNA array) and research and development services to the biopharmaceutical industry (molecular biology, cell culture, fermentation, purification and quality control) from gene cloning to GMP production of clinical batches (recombinant proteins and plasmid DNA).
- Offers research and development and small-scale custom synthesis in the field of organic chemistry, for the chemical and pharmaceutical industries. Overview of products, reaction portfolio, profile of company in Spain.
- World experts in good manufacturing practices and quality systems of health care manufacturers.
- Manufacturing high quality custom and standard industrial and pharmaceutical ovens. Oven types include truck, cabinet, conveyor, bench, laboratory, explosion resistant, class 100 sterilizers, granulation dryers, chilling tunnels, continuous process.
- Quality critical services and utilities for the pharmaceutical industry.
InSitu Technologies, Inc.
- Contract engineering services in laboratory testing and product development.
IriSys Research & Development, LLC
- Pharmaceutical contract research and development specializing in improving bioavailability of insoluble compounds, generating data for the CMC section of the IND, and formulation development.
Lambda Research and Clinical Trials
- Contract research organization which is involved in clinical trials and help pharmaceuticals companies in drug development activities.
Lehman Millet, Inc.
- Medical marketing communications.
- Pharmaceutical and cosmetics contract manufacturer under GMP specialized in: freeze grinding herbal powder capsules and herbal liquid extracts (encapsulating in hard gelatin or vegetable capsules), diet and sport meal replacements, health food supplements.
Lloyd Laboratories, Inc.
- Contract toll manufacturing and contract packaging of pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, foods, and related products.
- Micronising and milling services to the pharmaceutical industry.
Mini Graphics Inc.
- Pharmaceutical printing, labeling, and folding of inserts, outserts, and pressure sensitive roll labels.
Outsourcing Pharmaceutical Development and Discovery Portal
- For pharmaceutical professionals involved with the development of new molecular entities through clinical trials and the regulatory process.
Panafarma Medical Consult AB
- An independent consultancy company in Sweden regarding GMP- qualification, regulatory affairs and clinical trials for herbal remedies and OTC topical pharmaceuticals.
Parexel International Corporation
- Offers contract services in clinical evaluation through to commercialization and medical marketing to device industries. Includes scope, investment relations, and global career information. Headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. (Nasdaq: PRXL)
Particle Technology Labs, Ltd.
- Full service laboratory specializing in the sizing and characterization of fine particles for pharmaceutical manufacturers; over ten different particle sizing instruments.
Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing
- For over a century, the P. J. Noyes Company has been committed to the highest standards of quality, personal service and value in manufacturing and packaging a wide variety of pharmaceuticals and personal care products.
Pharmaceutical Credit Corp.
- Service which appropriately manages the return of expired and recalled pharmaceutical returns by transforming such inventory into valuable capital.
- Contract research laboratory for materials characterisation, using isothermal microcalorimetry, inverse phase gas chromatography and X-ray diffraction. Offers advice on formulation and drug delivery issues and consultancy in London, United Kingdom.
Premark Services, Ltd.
- Strategic pharmaceutical premarketing specialists.
The Professional Group
- Group of experienced and specialized professionals who provide Analytical, Laboratory, and Engineering services for Food Technology, Pharmaceutical, and Industrial clients.
- A full-service pharmaceutical support laboratory providing analytical testing at all stages of product development.
- A medical device manufacturers consulting and marketing service, Relamatrix offers turn-key services for foreign medical device manufacturers to enter the United States healthcare market.
Shionogi Qualicaps Co., Ltd.
- Manufactures gelatin capsules for the pharmaceutical and nutritional industries.
Stephens & Associates
- Offers clinical tests for assessing the safety and efficacy of products, research guidance tests, consumer use studies, microbiological tests, and in vitro tests including non-animal alternative procedures.
Surepharm Services Ltd.
- Manufacturers of drugs, tablets, powders and herbal products for the pharmaceutical industry.
- An independent lab offering contract synthesis and research. Description of facilities, staff information and news from Södertälje, Sweden.
TCM Associates, Inc.
- Provides ISO 9001 and GMP contract manufacturing and packaging services for pharmaceutical and healthcare companies for clinical trials.
- Capsule filling machines (encapsulators) from 1000 to 10,000 capsules/hour. Empty gelatin capsules (soluble containers) for use in animal and human health.
- Full-service, pharmaceutical contract selling firm that enables client companies to supplement their salesforce needs.
Vetter Pharma Turm
- Manufacturer of sterile liquids, small-volume parenteral drugs and pre-filled syringes and pre-filled cartridges for sterile production and parenteral drug manufacturers.
Vista Biologicals Corporation
- Production of animal cells, cell-derived products, and related contract research for the chemical, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology industries; such as production and purification of monoclonal antibodies or recombinant products from animal or insect cell expression systems.
Vita-Herb Nutriceuticals, Inc.
- Advanced encapsulating services for nutritional supplements. VHNI has environmentally friendly gelatin and non-gel encapsulation. Vita-Herb Nutriceuticals was designed and built to pharmaceutical standards.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 2, 2014 at 7:45:11 UTC -