the entire directory
only in Pharmaceuticals/Manufacturing
Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
Open Directory - Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals: Manufacturing
This category in other languages:
ACE Pharmaceuticals BV
- Company specialized in manufacturing and packaging of clinical trial material and drug development. Features company information, activities, and an overview of the production facilities.
Acme Laboratories Ltd.
- ISO 9001 certified manufacturer of human and veterinary pharmaceuticals with the product list ranging from antibiotics to histamines to vitamins. Features corporate philosophy and background, a news section, and detailed information to offered products and services.
Aesica Pharmaceuticals Limited
- An API manufacturer based in the North East of England.
AGIO Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- A manufacturer of prescription drugs based in Russia.
- ISO 9002 and 14002 certified company that specializes in penicillin bulk and macrolides antibiotics (so called erythromycins and derivatives). Site features company news and information to several human and animal healthcare products.
Aleppo Pharmaceutical Industries Company
- A Syria manufacturer and distributor of pharmaceuticals according to GMP requirements and regulations.
- Develops allergy products for the diagnosis, prevention and cure of allergies and the relief of symptoms. Site provides corporate and product information as well as useful allergy guides for doctors and patients.
- Develops, manufactures and markets specialty generic and proprietary human pharmaceuticals and animal health products. Includes shareholder information, profile of company with operating divisions, and headquarters in Fort Lee, New Jersey. (NYSE: ALO)
Amarin Corporation plc.
- A neuroscience company focused on the research, development and commercialisation of novel drugs for the treatment of central nervous system ("CNS") disorders.
Amerilab Technologies Inc.
- Contract manufacturer for effervescent and nutritional supplements in solid dosage and powder form. Features information on production and research facilities and corporate profile. Located in Plymouth, Minnesota.
- The ISO 9002 certified company manufactures several biotech chemicals for life science, clinical, and histology research. Detailed product information, technical support forms, and worldwide distributor lists are provided.
- Argentinean manufacturer specializing in therapeutic and skin care products. Provides a corporate overview and detailed information on products and infrastructure. [English, Portuguese and Spanish]
Anhui Anke Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Specializes in developing and manufacturing genetically engineered drugs; somatropin, interferon, including monoclonal affinity columns for recombinant subtypes, kits for fertility and sperm detection, in Hefei, China.
- Specialized in generic drugs this company is developing and manufacturing in Spain, Latin America, and the Middle East. Site covers company profile and news as well as product information.
- Contract manufacturer providing encapsulation of liquid nutritional supplements, herbal extracts and liquid suspensions.
- Natural products intended for body fitness and mental wellness. In-depth information to the famous 'Exsativa' (Swiss Oats A111) and to 'Soydiet' (based on bean sprouts).
Astra Zeneca International
- Research, manufacture and worldwide marketing of products in several therapeutic classes. Includes drug profiles and patient information as well as links to international subsidiaries and non-English company sites.
Atra Pharmaceuticals, Ltd.
- Ayurvedic and allopathic drug manufacturers that also offers contract research and manufacturing. Includes corporate profile, facilities and product details. Based in Aurangabad, India.
Aurobindo Pharma Ltd.
- Manufacturers and exporters of bulk drugs, formulations, and oral suspensions. Site provides product details, company profile and information to the six manufacturing facilities in India.
Axcan Pharma Inc.
- Pharmaceutical company which develops and markets treatments for use in the field of gastroenterology. Contacts at Houdan in France, Mont St-Hilaire in Quebec and Birmingham, Alabama. (Nasdaq: AXCA)
Barr Laboratories, Inc.
- Develops, manufacturers, and markets generic and proprietary pharmaceuticals in specific therapeutic categories. Includes consumer and investor data from Pomona, New York. (NYSE: BRL)
- Multi-national chemical and health care corporation. Site introduces to all of Bayer's business segments, the corporate policy, the company history, news, and events. Links to other Bayer sites with information for families and investors.
- Group involved in three major areas of health care, prescription medications, biological products and biotechnology. Also produce allergenic extracts, used by allergy professionals to desensitize patients suffering from various forms of allergies.
- Manufacturer of injection products, a global partner in worldwide immunization efforts, offering a broad array of safe immunization solutions through its products and services to help further disease prevention.
- Generic pharmaceutical manufacturer in Singapors, specializing in therapeutics in the form of tablets, capsules, ointments, creams and liquids.
- A WHO certified pharmaceutical company established in 1975, engaged in the manufacture and sale of generic and proprietary products.
- Specializes in products for female healthcare, oncology, diagnostics and dermatology, with company details and investor information. Headquarters in Montville, New Jersey, USA.
- Developer, manufacturer and marketer of generic medicines. Bilim is the 4th ranking pharmaceutical company in Turkey. Information about products and services, and a corporate overview.
- Absorbance and immunohistochemistry systems that enable the detection of several analytes from blood, serum and urine or tissues at the same time, in the same well, and from the same sample.
- Pharmaceutical company developing a product pipeline of hormone replacement products to treat testosterone deficiency in men and estrogen deficiency in women. Also developing nanoparticulate-based platform technology (CAP) for vaccines, vaccine adjuvants and drug delivery systems. Information to investor relations, corporate and executive profiles.
Bipha Drug Laboratories
- A leading manufacturer in ayurvedic, nutraceutical, aromatherapy segment. In-depth information about Ayurveda, the corporate profile, and product details.
Blairex Laboratories Inc.
- A company offering a wide range of products from sterile saline solutions to sleeping aids. Based in Columbus, Indiana, USA.
Blue Cross Laboratories, Ltd.
- Manufacturers and exporters of pharmaceutical formulations. Specializing in dispersible tablets technology. Site provides an overview to products and facilities and features a news and events section.
Boehringer Ingelheim (Canada) Ltd.
- Healthcare provider in prescription pharmaceuticals, self-medication, and animal health. In-depth information to prescription medicines, clinical research, consumer health care, vetmedica, and corporate profile.
Boehringer Ingelheim, Ltd. (UK)
- Part of the Boehringer Ingelheim group of companies. News center, corporate information, and product information provided. Also links to other sites of the Boehringer group.
- Main site of Boehringer Ingelheim (Germany) that ranks among the top 20 pharmaceutical companies in the world. Features global activities, company history and profile, a news center, and links.
- A leader in health and personal care, including pharmaceuticals, nutritionals, medical devices, consumer medicines, and beauty care. Information to product line and medicines, as well as details about Clairol, Mead Johnson, and Zimmer.
Britannia Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Manufactures products for small patient populations including opiate detoxification, parkinsons disease, Infant Respiratory Distress Syndrome, asthma and serous otitis media. Site also provides patient information to several medications.
- Manufacturer of pharmaceutical raw materials, intermediates, and formulations, located in India.
Cambridge Major Laboratories
- Engaged in production of advanced pharmaceutical intermediates and metabolites.
- A leading Manufacturer of speciality Pharmaceutical Intermediates and raw materials for the Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic Industry.
- Empty gelatin and vegetable capsules, capsule filling equipment, and tamping tools.
- Manufacturer of products for personal health care, including antacids, vitamins, and disinfectants for wounds. Head office in Sweden.
- Hungary. Produces active pharmaceutical ingredients.
Changzhou Friendship Fine Chemicals
- Manufacturer of fine chemicals and intermediates especially focussed on chlorination, bromination, fluorination, and cyanidation. Site provides corporate overview and news, and detailed product information.
Contract Pharmacal Corporation
- Manufactures nutritional supplements, over the counter drugs, and prescription pharmaceuticals. Site also features a factory tour, detailed product descriptions, and a support center.
- Manufacturer and exporter of various pharmaceutical formulations such as tablets, capsules, syrups, dry syrups, injections, ointment, and powders. Company history and profile as well as detailed product information provided.
Cyto Pharma de México, S.A.
- Products include vitamin B12, amygdalin, and Cyprenil. Based in Tijuana, Mexico.
Demo Pharmaceuticals S.A.
- The leading pharmaceutical industry in Greece. Since 1965 Demo SA produces drugs and IV solutions. Exports in 32 countries and holds the first place in the Greek market.
- Manufactures treatment remedies for acne, rosacea, rashes, dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema and pimples. Provides also Information for patients.
Detroit R&D, Inc.
- A company dedicated to providing the highest quality environmental health and toxicology products in the areas of eicosanoids and CYP450s.
Diamyd Medical AB
- A biotechnology company developing a vaccine for autoimmune diabetes known as Diamyd.
Dishman Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals Ltd.
- Manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients, intermediates, quaternary compounds, and crown ethers, headquartered in India.
Draxis Health Inc.
- Researches, acquires, develops and markets prescription pharmaceuticals for the treatment of parkinson's and alzheimer's disease. (Nasdaq: DRAX).
DUSA Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Manufactures photodynamic applications for treating acne and actinic keratoses, with brochures to download for physicians and patients. Headquarters in Wilmington, Massachusetts. (Nasdaq: DUSA)
- Markets prescription and consumer products nationwide, such as: oral analgesics, topical arthritis pain relievers, cough/cold medications, and products for seasonal allergies or contact dermatitis.
Elan Corporation plc.
- Develops drugs and drug-delivery systems through its subsidiaries. Includes investor information, news and careers, with facilities through the USA, headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. (NYSE: ELN)
- Produces animal health products such as Apralan, Coban, Hygromix, Maxiban, and Micotil. Site also covers news releases, trend lines and a search function.
Eli Lilly and Company
- Information for health care professionals, patients, and consumers in the United States only.
- A pharmaceutical company in formulation, drugs, tablets, capsules, syrups, antibiotics - manufacturing and exporting from India.
- Specializes in the research, development and manufacturing of amino acid chelated mineral products. Research abstracts and product details.
- Offers a suite of diagnostics, drugs and devices in pain management, urology, endocrinology and oncology. Includes products, company information and patient resources. Based in Newark, Delaware, USA. (Nasdaq: ENDP)
Enzyme Research Laboratories Ltd.
- Specialized in the production and supply of high purity blood coagulation products targeting scientists involved in haemostasis and thrombosis research. Site covers company profile and news as well as product information.
- Pharmaceutical company with 5 main activities: Toll manufacturing of pharmaceutical products, quality control, world-wide marketing, customer's forecasting support, packaging.
Eucare Pharmaceuticals Private Limited
- Manufacturer of collagen based wound care products which treats burns, traumatic wounds, operative wounds and chronic skin ulcers.
- Producing a wide range of chemicals, medicines and pharmaceutical products for India. Looking for partners to grow worldwide.
- Biopharmaceutical manufacturing company with interests in anti-inflammatories, immunomodulators, vaccines and cardiovasculars. Site introduces to the technology used, product details, and press releases.
Farmhispania S. A.
- Manufacturer of advanced pharmaceutical intermediates and active ingredients. Based in Spain.
- Manufactures pharmaceutical formulations, bulk drugs. Also exports these to US, Europe and other countries.
- Manufactures pharmaceuticals within urology, gynaecology, gastroenterology and endocrinology for treatment of bedwetting, pre-term labour, infertility, ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease and growth disorders.
First Horizon Pharmaceutical Corp.
- Markets and sells brand name prescription drugs for chronic diseases, focusing on cardiology, gastroenterology and pediatric sectors. Includes profiles of products and company in Alpharetta, Georgia. (Nasdaq: FHRX)
Galaxy Laboratories Pvt Ltd
- Manufacturer and exporter of drugs and fine chemicals. India.
- France based manufacturer of finished drug, food supplements and dietary products.
Genovate Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
- Manufactures non additive analgesic and anti-inflammatory bulk drugs.
- Pharmaceutical company from Austria, engaged in the development, manufacture, marketing and export of medicinal products (prescription medicines).
- GlaxoSmithKline Inc., based in Research Triangle Park, N.C., is a leading research-based pharmaceutical firm.
Globe Química - Technological Expertise
- Offers products for pharmaceutical companies requirements such as analgesic, antimycotic, antiarrhytmic, expectorant, antibacterian and muscle relaxants.
Guangzhou JingXiuTang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- A traditional medicine manufacturing factory in China focusing on Qing Re Xiao Yan Ning, the drug based on traditional Chinese medicine. Product and corporate information.
Hainan Asia Medicine Co., Ltd.
- Producing drug preparations and the traditional Chinese medicines and health products.
- Produces homeopathic medications in the form of liquid, tablets, nasal spray, ointment and ampoules.
Herbacin Cosmetic GmbH
- Producer of quality plant extracts by careful, gentle methods. The Herbacin product range covers a selection of hand, skin and hair care products for all kinds of requirements.
Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co., Inc.
- Manufactures over-the-counter pharmaceuticals, prescription drug products, and nutritional preparations primarily for the private label market. (Nasdaq: HITK).
- Natural supplement manufacturing company with more than 27 years experience. Specialized in private label and custom formulations.
Hiran Orgochem Ltd.
- Manufacturer of pharmaceuticals, based in Ankleshwar, India, and specialising in the production of Quinolones. Company profile, product list and contacts.
Hishimo Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
- Specialized in herbal drug manufacturing offering several products which includes syrups, capsules, tablets, rub oil, and face pack.
Hollister-Stier Laboratories, LLC
- Leading supplier of allergenic extracts, Ana-Kit, Allergex, Quintest and other products to allergy clinics across North America.
Hritik Chemical Corporation
- India. Producers of bulk drugs, intermediate chemicals, herbal medicines and pharmaceutical raw materials.
Hydron Technologies, Inc.
- Markets products for healthcare professionals and consumer, based on the company's proprietary polymer technology, for cosmetic skin care therapeutics and over-the-counter drugs. Pompano Beach, Florida, USA.
Impax Laboratories, Inc.
- Manufactures and sells solid oral generic prescription drugs. (Nasdaq: IPXL).
- Manufacturer, exporters of pharmaceutical bulk drugs, natural betacaratene, reserpine, vinorelbine, vincristine sulphate, phenazopyridine hydrochloride, sulphasalazine, ambroxol HCL, herbal products and other active pharmaceutical ingredients.
Inkine Pharmaceutical Company Inc.
- Producing and marketing drugs for treatment of gastrointestinal disorders. Includes details of current trials and products, with investor information. Blue Bell, Pennsylvania. (Nasdaq: INKP)
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Indian pharmaceutical contract manufacturer. Offers also research and development for biotechnology products and Vaccines. Product details, company history, and job openings provided at the web site.
Interpharma Praha, a.s.
- Produces cancer therapy taxoid, fine chemicals and bulk pharmaceuticals.
Inverness Medical Innovations, Inc.
- Manufactures, markets and distributes agents for use in women's health, cardiology, and infectious disease, with company news, and job opportunities. ( AMEX: IMA )
- Pharmaceutical company specializing in controlled release peptides and botulinum toxin.
J & J DeChane Laboratories Pvt., Ltd.
- Manufacturers of pharmaceuticals in all the three systems of medicine - modern (allopathy), ayurveda and homeopathy.
J L Bragg, Ltd.
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers of charcoal preparations.
- Manufacturers and suppliers of a wide range of pharmaceutical and veterinary preparations.
- Pharmaceutical sales and marketing company driven by dedication to product innovation, customer focus and employee/organizational excellence.
Janssen-Cilag UK, Ltd.
- Provides information about the company, job opportunities, its medicines and areas of medical research.
- The Pharmaceutical Works JELFA Co. is the largest industrial plant in the town of Jelenia Góra. It is also one of the biggest corporations in the Polish pharmaceutical industry.
- Develops and manufactures Alpha-1-Antitrypsin (AAT) for inhalation, as well as an anti-rabies post-infection treatment.
Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceutical Ltd.
- Pharmaceuticals producers; details of firm, location, infrastructure and products.
Kendall Healthcare Products
- Kendall is dedicated to the development and manufacture of single-use medical, surgical, and vascular therapy products.
King Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Contract manufacture and sales of branded prescription products, as well as research and development. Lists products alphabetically and by therapeutic category, with overview of company structure in Bristol, Tennessee. (NYSE: KG)
Knight Scientific Limited
- Manufacturer of Pholasin and associated ABEL products, Plymouth, UK.
Kos Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Develops proprietary prescription pharmaceutical products for treatment of certain chronic cardiovascular and respiratory diseases. Miami, Florida, USA. (Nasdaq: KOSP).
- Makers of pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and other OTC products.
- Italian company engaged in the production of bulk APIs and intermediates for the pharmaceutical, nutritional and healthcare industries.
- Customer manufacturer for the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries since 1947 with research and development service.
- Mexican pharmaceutical and chemical company, dedicated to manufacturing and marketing leading products of natural origin for health, beauty, hygiene and nutrition maintenance.
Lek Pharmaceuticals DD.
- Generics manufacturer for the Sandoz-Novartis group for the markets of Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe, headquartered in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Linhai Liaoyuan Chemicals Company
- Pharmaceutical manufacturer located in Zhejiang China.
- Make proteinex, a predigested protein and medicines for diabetes, metabolic disorders.
- Manufacturer focusing on non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, bacterial infections and cardiovascular disease, with USFDA and UKMCA approved plants producing Cox2 inhibitors and herbal-based phytomedicines, throughout India.
- Manufacture, market and distribute specialist pharmaceutical products. These products are dispensed from hospital and community pharmacies throughout the United Kingdom and numerous international markets.
- Edmonton based manufacturer specialized in Diffusimax, a special organic base (pluronic lecithin organogel or PLOgel) that carries drugs directly into the local tissues or past the dermal barrier into the bloodstream.
May and Baker Nigeria Plc
- Manufactures anitbiotics, anaesthetics, analgestics, antimalaria, multivitamins. Features company information, products and careers.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare Canada
- Information about the company's nonprescription products, and employment opportunities.
- ISO 9002 certified manufacturer of pharmaceuticals, food supplement, algae products, and gauze. Product details and price lists are online available.
Medicis Pharmaceutical Corp.
- Prescription drugs for treatment of pediatric asthma, podiatric fungal infections, and dermatological conditions, including acne, eczema, and hyperpigmentation. Profile of products and company headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Mediolanum Farmaceutici Group
- A diversified pharmaceutical group committed to the discovery, development and marketing of a varied portfolio of products. It is based in Italy with subsidiaries in France and the USA.
- Development and production of drugs against viral diseases, autoimmune disorders and osteoporosis. Features company profile, financial and product information. Based in Stockholm, Sweden. [English and Swedish]
- One of the first international pharmaceutical company in Europe, a manufacturer which is also focused on research and biotechnologies.
- Manufactures and markets products within the following categories: topical analgesics, skin care, laxatives and anthelminthics.
Merck & Co., Inc.
- International developer, manufacturer and distributor of pharmaceuticals. Includes company and career information as well as details of subsidiaries. Headquarters in Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA.
Merck (Pty) Ltd, South Africa
- A world renowned group of companies, operating with three major business units: pharmaceuticals, laboratory supplies, for all your laboratory requirements and specialty chemicals. This is the South African site.
Meridian Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.
- Manufactures healthcare products including ayurvel, inhalade, nasomist, glycerin suppositories, prontoflam and calcifit. Based in Mumbai, India.
- Provides Citracal, calcium supplements for osteoporosis prevention and Urocit-K for kidney stone prevention and kidney stone disease. Also menopause relief, impotence cures, and erectile dysfunction.
- Industry news, licensing, overview of analgesics, antiseptics, respiratory treatments and cardiovascular drugs, manufactured at facilities in the USA, Canada, UK, Germany, China, India and Cyprus, with base in Basel, Switzerland.
Mylan Laboratories, Inc.
- Development, manufacture and marketing of generic and branded products. Includes news, range, investor information and list of locations in Eastern USA. Headquartered in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania. (NYSE: MYL)
- A biotechnology company focused on human genomics. Utah.
National Enzyme Company
- Suppliers of enzymes in dietary supplements and enzyme based dietary supplements.
New GPC Inc.
- Anti retrovirals manufacturer.
Next Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Natural products research, development, growing and extraction company in America.
- Triple action Formula for arthritis, bursitis, rheumatism, muscle aches and pain, diabetic neuropathy, sprains and strains.
- Engaged in developing an anti-cancer therapy for solid tumors and various hematologic malignancies. The company has the exclusive rights to the Oregon Health and Science University (OHSU) Technology.
Novo Nordisk A/S
- A world leader in insulin and diabetes care and also manufactures and markets a variety of other pharmaceutical products. Furthermore the company is the world's largest producer of industrial enzyme products. Headquartered in Denmark, Novo Nordisk has companies and information offices in more than 60 countries.
Novo Nordisk Women's Healthcare
- Manufactures and markets pharmaceutical products for women's health care, growth and coagulation disorders.
Oman Pharmaceutical Products Co. SOAC.
- Contract manufacturer offering branded generic prescription drugs, antibiotics and medicines in multiple therapeutic areas. Details of services and contacts at Seeb, Salalah and Muscat, in the Middle East Gulf.
- Pharmaceutical manufacturer of mini-drops eye therapy, eye-vibe, and eye wash.
- Develops and markets antibiotic encapsulated in microspheres for the treatment of oral diseases and disorders. Products and history of subsidiary of Johnson and Johnson in Warminster, Pennsylvania. (Nasdaq: OPHM)
Orbus Pharma Inc.
- Manufactures antibiotics like cephalexin, cefadroxil, cefuroxime axetil, cefaclor and ceftazidime.
- Provides detailed information about the company, its therapeutic areas and products; includes complete U.S. prescribing information for all Ortho-McNeil products.
Paddock Laboratories, Inc.
- A pharmaceutical company specializing in branded generics and compounding products.
- Develops prescription pharmaceuticals addressing elevated homocysteine levels.
Peptisyntha et Cie SNC
- Belgium manufacturer of bulk peptides API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients) for the pharmaceutical industry. Site covers a corporate overview, details to products and services offered and a location map.
- Manufactures and markets over-the-counter drugs such as analgesics, cough/cold medicines, antacids, laxatives and nutritional products. Includes contract manufacturing for retail store brands, in Allegan, Michigan. (Nasdaq: PRGO)
- Discovers, develops, manufactures and markets prescription human and veterinary medicines, and consumer healthcare products. Includes corporate data, product range, health resources, and summarizes the company's research worldwide. (NYSE:PFE)
- Offers pharmaceutical nutritional products to the pediatric and obstetric markets since 1970.
Pregna International Ltd
- Making and exporting intra-uterine contraceptive devices, tubal rings and laparoscopes, with consumer information and FAQ. Mumbai, India.
Procter & Gamble
- Multinational manufacturer of product ranges including personal care, household cleaning, laundry detergents, prescription drugs and disposable nappies.
- Develops new antibiotics and associated research work.
PUMC Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd.
- Engaged in developing medical drugs, promotion and distribution thereof.
Purna Pharmaceuticals - Belgium
- A third party manufacturer of pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and nutrients. Specialized in manufacturing of creams, ointments and gels, several solutions, and dry powders.
- Develops pharmaceutical products for use in photodynamic therapy (PDT), using light-activated drugs to treat disease. (Nasdaq: QLTI).
- Manufacturers lozenges designed to reduce the duration and severity of the common cold and other dietary supplements. (Nasdaq: QGLY).
Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals USA Inc.
- A research-based pharmaceutical company that produces quality generic, OTC and branded drug products for the US market. Newsroom, research information, and corporate overview are covered.
RanQ Pharmaceuticals and Excipients Pvt. Ltd
- A company specializing in pharmaceutical excipients, specifically microcrystalline cellulose and sodium starch glycollate. Based in India.
Riemser Pharma GmbH
- Pharmaceutical manufacturer of human and veterinary medicine. Based in Germany.
- Specialized in the production of a wide range of pharmaceutical and veterinary products. The company is interested in new business partnerships to expand production of both dry and liquid pharmaceuticals.
Riyadh Pharma Medical & Cosmetic Products Co.
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing company in Saudi Arabia. Manufactures tablets, syrups, capsules, eye drops and ointments, and skin creams and ointments.
- The Roche Pharmaceuticals Division seeks to harness the best available internal and external resources to discover, develop, produce and market cost-effective drugs that represent true breakthroughs in combating human diseases.
Roche in the UK
- Manufactures a range of products including pharmaceuticals, diagnostic tools, over the counter products, and vitamins. Besides in-depth product information, the site also features health information for patients and health care professionals, an online research center, and company news.
Rowpar Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Develops, produces, and distributes oral care products for halitosis. Includes news, list of consumer and professional products, and information book.
- Developing blood transfusion solutions and products like Hemospan, a hemoglobin-based oxygen carrier.
- Dedicated to improving life through the discovery and development of innovative products in the fields of prescription drugs, vaccines, therapeutic proteins, crop production and protection, animal health, and nutrition.
Schein Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- The Company's brand products group has developed an expertise in the management of anemia in nephrology, and is looking to expand this expertise to iron management. In addition, the Company develops, manufactures and markets a broad generic product line including both solid and sterile dosage products.
- French pharmaceutical company specialized in cardiology, diabetes, venous disease, menopause, and depression. In-depth information for health care professionals.
Sigma Pharmaceutical Group
- The Sigma Pharmaceutical Group offers pharmaceutical services and community healthcare in Australia and New Zealand. Our site has detailed information on drugs produced by Sigma along with health advice.
- Pharmaceutical manufacturer and distributor developing or acquiring and making available products based on naturally-occurring substances that enhance the body's natural ability to maintain its health state.
Sintong Chemical Industrial Co., Ltd
- Manufacturer, importer and exporter of pharmaceuticals.
- International group of companies engaged in research, development, production, marketing, and sale of pharmaceuticals, chemicals, plastics, and plastic processing products.
- Pharmaceutical manufacturer from Bulgaria. Fifteen drug categories. Medical substances. Phyto diet supplements, Tribestan, testosterone booster, sexual enhancement.
- DermIdentical - generics at a patient preferred price.
- Contract manufacturer of pharmaceuticals, offers injection molding, sub or final assembly, packaging and steam sterilization services.
Strides Arcolab Limited
- Niche products in the pharmaceutical/nutrition industry.
- Produces vitamins, herbals, supplements, and specialty diet products.
Surya Herbal Ltd.
- Manufacturer of herbal medicines, natural healthcare pharmaceutical products, ayurvedic herbs and supplements.
- Manufacturers of pharmaceutical products.
- Manufacturers of homogeneous ready mix for film coating of tablets.
Tablets India Ltd.
- Manufacturer of pharmaceutical formulations and tablets.
Takeda Pharmaceuticals America, Inc.
- U.S. subsidiary of Takeda Chemical Industries, largest pharmaceutical company in Japan.
TAP Pharmaceutical Products, Inc.
- People and products woven together to serve healthcare organizations, physicians, pharmacists and patients.
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Manufactures a full line of over the counter, prescription and API medications. Features corporate information, product guide, careers and investor relations.
Teva Neuroscience, Inc.
- A company dedicated to the investigation and development of products and services in the area of neurology. Located in Kansas City, Missouri, USA.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd.
- Teva develops, manufactures and markets generic and branded human pharmaceuticals, active pharmaceutical ingredients, medical disposable and veterinary products.
Tillotts Pharma AG
- Specialized in the development and manufacture of oily liquid and paste-filled hard-shell capsules. Focuses on products for diseases of the lower gastrointestinal tract. Assistance with the formulation of new products can also be provided.
- Manufacturer of vitamins, minerals, sports nutrition products, special formulas and amino acids. Brands include: Nature's herbs and alvita herbal teas.
- Manufacturer of drugs and promoters of research.
- Manufacturer of bulk pharmaceutical chemicals. Product information, introduction to the corporate profile and the manufacturing facilities.
- Manufacturers of analgesic, anti inflammatory, antispasmodic and antipyretic drugs.
- Manufacturer of branded generic pharmaceuticals.
Vasudha Pharma Chem, Ltd.
- VPCL have an accumulated experience in various areas of Pharmaceutical manufacturer experienced in various areas of bulk drug industry such as research and development, production, designing, and fabrication of equipment, quality control, materials and marketing. Specialised in 4-piperidone and 4-piperidine.
- Specialized in vegetal extraction from France.
Ventana Medical Systems, Inc.
- Develops, manufactures and markets proprietary systems which automate immunohistochemistry and in situ hybridization tests for analysis of cells and tissues on microscope slides. (Nasdaq: VMSI).
- Pharmaceutical developer and marketer of specialty prescription products to the United States, working to develop and deliver pharmaceuticals primarily for treatment areas of Tuberculosis, Hemophilia, and other blood disorders.
- A manufacturer and distributor of veterinary and livestock products in USA, Canada and Mexico. The line of products includes antibiotics, vaccines, anti-inflammatory, disinfectants, insecticides, and Z-tags. Multilingual site in English, French, and Spanish.
- Develops proprietary antiviral pharmaceuticals for treatment of viral diseases including summer flu, common cold, Influenza, Hepatitis C and viral Pneumonia. (Nasdaq: VPHM).
Vital Helesys Pvt. Ltd.
- Manufacturer of pharmaceutical formulations, ointments, cream, gels, lotions for skin care treatment,
- Develops and commercializes innovative therapies for the treatment of sexual dysfunction and urologic disorders in men and women. (Nasdaq: VVUS).
- Manufactures cardio-vascular, antibiotic and dermatological pharmaceutical products, generic drugs for pediatrics and diabetes.
- The company has developed a new tableting method which improves the quality and viability of lactic acid cultures more than 5-fold (prebiotics and probiotics), compared to standard methods.
Weifang Sunwin Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Engaged in research and production of bulk intermediates and feed additives. Site also features service and product information and corporate news.
William Ransom & Son plc
- Hertfordshire, UK based company that produces natural, botanical and plant extracts for the food, drink, pharmaceutical and related industries.
Xanodyne Pharmacal, Inc.
- Makes drugs for oncology, hematology and pain management.
Xinhua Pharma Chemical Co.,Ltd.
- Engaged in development and production of active pharmaceutical ingredients and complex pharmaceutical intermediates, with an emphasis on antibiotics.
Zhejiang Medicine Co., Ltd.
- Manufacturer of Chinese pharmaceuticals and medicines.
Zhejiang Wonderful Pharma and Chem Co.
- Focuses on development and manufacturing of antineoplastic chemicals and ultra pure herbal extract monomer series. Includes product and company information and a product search engine.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, November 14, 2013 4:50:29 PM EST -