become an editor
the entire directory
only in Delivery_Systems/Devices
Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
- Contains information on their proprietary microarray injectable products and technology.
- Develops, manufactures and markets needle-free injection systems for the self-administration of parenteral drugs. Product and investment overview of company headquartered in Exton, Pennsylvania. (Nasdaq: ANTR).
- Develops hand-held pulmonary drug delivery systems designed to enhance effectiveness of drugs. Based in Hayward, California, USA. (Nasdaq: ARDM)
Baxa Drug Delivery System
- Providing hospitals and homecare facilities with innovative drug delivery systems for IV admixture, syringe infusion, oral and topical drug administration, filtration, and nutritional compounding.
- Designs, develops, manufactures, and markets ambulatory infusion systems. Information for patients, physicians and investors from Lake Forest, California. (Nasdaq: IFLO)
- Website describes company, products and contact information. Company distributes personal medical pumps for ambulatory parenteral administration.Based in Grapevine,Texas, USA.
Kurve Technology, Inc.
- Nasal drug delivery devices for topical and systemic formulations.
- Polish company that designs, manufactures and sells parenteral infusion pumps (syringe, volumetric and ambulatory pumps).
- Company specializing in medical injection devices. Provides information on company, products, technology, partnering and news.
- Website contains information on company, technology, pipeline and products. Developer of aerosol devices and therapeutics.
Pharma Packaging Systems Limited
- Describes packaging systems for the pharmaceutical industry, specifically electronic counting systems for tablets and gel capsules. Also provides information on company and news. Based in Worcestershire, UK.
- Producers of disposable, retractable auto injectors and hypodermic needles
- Provides information on journals published, services offered, advertising opportunities and contact information. The biomedical journals relate to the diabetes and associated treatments.
Respiratory Delivery Systems, Inc.
- Respiratory device company that develops, manufactures, and supplies products.
Sewa Medicals Ltd
- Supplier of Glass Prefillable Syringe Components based in Mumbai. Provides product information, contact information, employment opportunities and collaboration possibilities.
TriE Medical, Inc.
- Develop and sell shake/fire devices for the formulation evaluation and validation testing of MDI nasal and aerosol canisters.
Trudell Medical International
- Provider of proprietary delivery device technologies for pulmonary administration.
- Independent developer and manufacturer of self injection needles. Provides information on company, business to business collaboration, and technical information for patients and healthcare providers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 14, 2014 at 3:05:03 UTC -