become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pharmaceuticals/Delivery_Systems
Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
3M Drug Delivery Systems
- Inhalation and transdermal drug delivery, cosmetic patch delivery.
- Develops sustained-release injectables and inhalers for delivering drugs such as insulin. Includes product details, technology, investor news and contacts in Ohio and their headquarters in Cambridge, Massachusetts. (Nasdaq: ALKS)
AlphaVax Human Vaccines, Inc.
- Describes their proprietary vector system for human vaccine delivery. Includes product details, technology, investor news and contacts. Headquarters in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.
Bend Research Inc.
- Based in Oregon, USA. Specialize in research and development of pharmaceutical drug delivery and health science technologies.
- Description of transdermal drug delivery company. Includes summary of technology, products and contacts details. Headquartered in Danvers, MA, USA.
- Describes novel modified cyclodextrins. Includes company, products, news and contacts. Based in the University of Poitiers, France.
- Provides information on products, literature, technical information on FaSSIF and FeSSIF and contact information
- Website contains information on services and technologies. Partner and contact information is also provided. Company offers encapsulation services to the life science industry. Based in Nantes, France.
- Offers drug development services for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. Contains information on company, investor relations and news.
Cima Labs Inc.
- Develops and markets packaging and delivery systems for dissolving tablets. Overview of products and company. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. (Nasdaq: CIMA).
- The ConComp database (B Braun) supplies information concerning the stability of drugs in various combinations of active ingredients, diluents, container-materials. Access is restricted to medical professionals.
- Develops and manufactures products and devices that utilize the skin and mucosa as a means of transport. Information on company, technology and contact. Private company headquartered in Menlo Park, CA.
Discovery Laboratories Inc.
- Develops and commercializes surfactant pulmonary formulations for neonatal care. Information on company, technology, investors and careers. (Nasdaq: DSCO)
- Consultant in pharmaceutical formulation and interface science; emulsions, microemulsions, liquid crystals, gels, creams and ointments-Helsingborg, Sweden.
Emisphere Technologies, Inc.
- Researches and develops proprietary technology for oral administration of proteins. Contains compant, technology, investor, career and contact information. Based in Tarrytown, New York. (Nasdaq: EMIS).
Encap Drug Delivery
- Provider of liquid fill technology in two-piece hard capsules. Contains information on company, technology and news. Based in West Lothian, Scotland.
- Describes PEG and single chain antigen binding technologies to modify pharmacokinetics of drugs. Contains information on company, pipeline, products, careers and investors.
- Describes proprietary Medical Chewing Gum as a drug delivery system. Contains information on company, technology and career information. Based in Denmark.
Flamel Technologies S.A.
- Describes controlled-release products using proprietary polymer-based micropump microencapsulation technology. Contains information on company, technology and careers. Headquartered in Venissieux, France.
Formulation Information Site
- Drug delivery, controlled release information site. Keywords, drug delivery, pulmonary delivery, needle free, microspheres, nasal delivery, oral drug delivery, transdermal, patch, alternative routes of drug administration.
- Information on company and products. Manufacturer of radioopaque gels and medical devices to treat herniated discs. Private company based in France.
- Develops carbohydrate based formulations for rapid, delayed or sustained release and taste masking of pharmaceuticals and nutrients.
- Developers of subcutaneous injections using proprietary technology. Provides information on company, products, partners and investors
IDEA Innovative Dermal Applications
- Company contact detail
- Developing a gastro rententive formulation for the biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical industries.
- Provides information on company, formulation approaches, products,contact information, job opportunities. Private company based in Belgium.
- Developer of transdermal technology. Website contains company, technology, employment opportunities and contact information
- Website provides news, R&D and manufacturing capabilities along with sales contact telephone number and email
- Specialists in drug delivery and developing therapeutic products for human use, based in Kings College London.
Micrel Medical Devices
- Range of miniature and lightweight ambulatory infusion pumps.
Mika Pharma GmbH
- Develops and produces topical application systems for pharmaceuticals. Includes company profile, product information and company news.
Morishita Jintan Co., Ltd.
- Provides information on its proprietary capsule technology which can be used for dietary supplements and pharmaceuticals. Contact and company information described.
- NanoBio Corporation is developing and commercializing therapies based on proprietary nanoemulsion technology for the treatment of viral and fungal skin infections and vaginal infections.
- Description of proprietary membrane emulsification technology and its application in manufacturing monodisperse biodegradable (PLGA) microsphere based sustained release formulations for parenteral administration.
Nastech Pharmaceutical Company, Inc.
- Specializes in nasal drug delivery systems. Includes explanation of technology, investor news and contact information.
Nemucore Medical Innovations, Inc.
- Nemucore Medical Innovations Inc is a clinical development company dedicated to the development and commercializations of life-saving nanomedicines for the treatment of MDR cancers.
Noven Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Develops and manufactures slow-release adhesive patches for skin or oral cavity. Includes product range, news archive and contacts for investors in Miami, Florida. (Nasdaq: NOVN)
PCI Biotech AS
- Norwegian company offering a technology for photochemical internalization of impermeable molecules. Site provides product, technology, contact information.
Pharmasolve Specialities, PVT, Ltd
- Provides analytical laboratory and consultancy services for Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic Industries. Based in Mumbai, India.
PSA Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
- Contract manufacturer of formulations from Vashi, Navi Mumbai, India. [requires Flash]
- Details of company developing oral and inhalation delivery technologies aiming to improve drug efficacy and enhance patient compliance, reduced side effects and site-specific drug release. (Nasdaq: SKYE)
- Describes proprietary vector molecules that promote drug delivery across the blood brain barrier. Contains company, product, partnering, news and contact information.
Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Develop, manufacture and market brand and generic pharmaceutical products utilizing various drug delivery technologies. Includes product data, career opportunities, and investor information. (NYSE: WPI)
- Description of XstalBio's business.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 20, 2014 at 11:35:08 UTC -