become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cancer/Research_and_Development
Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
Research and Development
Open Directory - Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals: Cancer: Research and Development
Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals: Research and Development
ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Develops drugs which block intracellular signal transduction pathways for treating solid tumors and hematologic malignancies. Includes kits available, technology overview and investor data from Cambridge, Massachusetts. (Nasdaq: ARIA)
- Promotes their activated checkpoint therapy platform. Headquartered in Woburn, Massachusetts. (Nasdaq: ARQL)
- Discovers and develops immunologically based therapeutic anticancer products. Includes progress of clinical trials, and data for investors from company based in Seattle, Washington. (Nasdaq: DNDN)
Draxis Health Inc.
- Produces radiolabeled compounds for diagnostic and therapeutic use in nuclear medicine and oncology. Includes examples that distinguish infection from inflammation, a peptide based on fibrin, and overview of facilities in Kirkland, Québec. [English, French and Spanish]
- Genomics-based discovery company focused on development of drugs, crop protection, and plant biotechnology. Overview of research, investor relations and contacts in California and Portland, Oregon. (Nasdaq: EXEL)
- Develops drugs for asthma, cancer, cystic fibrosis and age-related macular degeneration. Includes overview of clinical trials, investor information and news from company in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania. (Nasdaq: GENR)
- Details of projects using resistance related to polyunsaturated fatty acids and catalase in vitro, applied in vivo to trout model. Includes publications, charity status, facilities and contacts in Olympia, Washington.
- Licenses tumor-activated prodrug technology, for development of small molecule anticancer agents, to optimise potency and toxicity. Manufacturing in Norwood, and headquarters in Cambridge, Massachusetts. (Nasdaq: IMGN)
Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Discovers and develops small molecule therapeutics based upon the genetics of human disease, with emphasis on cell growth inhibitors. Includes clinical pipeline, technology overview and investor relations at Richmond, California. (Nasdaq: ONXX)
- Intending to discovery, develop and commercialize novel therapies for cancer and blood cell disorders. Profile includes technology overview, investor data, and careers in Dublin, California. (Nasdaq: SUPG)
Research and Development
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 1, 2013 at 5:35:08 UTC -