become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pharmaceuticals/Cancer
Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
Open Directory - Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals: Cancer
Research and Development
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Centers: Research
Science: Biology: Genetics: Eukaryotic: Animal: Cancer
AC Immune SA.
- Focus on CNS conformational diseases and oncology, using a combination of antibodies produced to non-covalent complexes of peptide sequences, presented as liposomes. Technical and corporate overviews of company in Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Develops organic chemistry and immunotherapy technology to produce synthetic therapeutic vaccines targeting proliferative tumors. Resources for patients and professionals and investors, with profile of company based in Edmonton, Alberta. (Nasdaq: BIOM)
Boston Life Sciences, Inc.
- Researches and develops novel therapeutic and diagnostic products to treat chronic debilitating diseases such as cancer, central nervous system disorders and autoimmune diseases. Based in Massachusetts. (Nasdaq: BLSI).
- Development and commercialization of vaccines, and treatments, such as telomere homologs and angiogenesis inhibition. Includes product pipeline, clinical trials, corporate profile and contacts in Carlsbad, California.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic products relating to prostate specific antigen and oncoproteins, within a division of Bayer in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Conducts research and development for marketing cell-based vaccines and human monoclonal antibody against CD55 in tumour cells. Includes explanation of products in pipeline, and clinical studies in phase II of prostate cancer vaccine at Bournemouth, and their contacts in London, UK.
Pivotal BioSciences, Inc.
- Management and pipeline of cancer therapeutics licensed from the University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine in Los Angeles, California.
PNP Therapeutics, Inc.
- Company developing gene therapy system, using the E. coli enzyme, purine nucleoside phosphorylase, to induce suicide in tumor cells. Includes technology background, research, patents, publications, key staff, and contacts in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Oncology studies in small molecule histone deacetylase and topoisomerase II inhibitors, with clinical trials in solid tumours, CNS and extravasation. Technology and profile of company with facilities in Copenhagen and Abingdon, England.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 5, 2013 at 5:54:10 UTC -