become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biopharmaceuticals/Vaccines
Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
Health: Public Health and Safety: Disease Control and Prevention: Immunizations
African Reptiles and Venom
- Supplier of snake venom for anti-serum production, with captive reptile breeding for pet trade. Offer film work, field tours, courses in snake handling, identification and snakebite treatment in Gauteng, South Africa.
- Developing therapeutic vaccines against carcinoma, melanoma, leukemia and HIV. Includes pipeline for monoclonal for lupus, RNA-loaded dendritic cell technology and profile of company in Durham, North Carolina.
- Developer and manufacturer offering prevention and treatment of infectious diseases, with pre-clinical research programs, and has established products for HIV and smallpox. Overview includes investor data from Kvistgaard, Denmark.
- Company focusing on the development and commercialization of agents to prevent and control antibiotic resistant infections and inflammatory diseases. Includes explanation of modalities, services offered for microbial and tumor testing, details for investors and careers in Montreal, Canada.
- Discovers, develops and produces a variety of cell lines and antibodies for the treatment of human diseases. Includes technology and investors data and career opportunities in Leiden, Netherlands.
- Biopharmaceutical company specializing in oncology. (NASDAQ: CYTR)
- Resource for articles, frequently asked questions, tools, literature, resources, and online services. Maintained by Aldevron LLC, Fargo, North Dakota.
- Manufactures pediatric, adult and clinical vaccines for diseases including hepatitis A and B, diphtheria and tetanus. Includes product list, disease prevention guide and patient information. Manufactured in Belgium and distributed from North Carolina.
- Tharapies against hepatitis C, EGFR, the Gag protein of the HIV virus and oncogene-related mutations in human cancer. Includes technology overview, progress of clinical trials, and profile of company in Aurora Colorado.
- Developer of vaccines for the prevention and treatment of infectious diseases.
- Develops, manufactures and markets formulations for use in immunization programs, including live virus vaccines. Includes patients guide to products, UK and US contacts, with investor relations and corporate communications in Gaithersburg, Maryland. (Nasdaq: AVIR)
- Develops, manufactures and supplies vaccines for prophylaxis and therapy. Includes resource page for bacterial and viral diseases, corresponding products, company biography, links to contacts and sites worldwide.
Serum Institute of India Ltd.
- Manufacturers triple antigen for diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis, and formulations for measles, mumps, rubella and hepatitis B. Includes overview of research, quality assurance, other products, and branches throughout the country.
The Traveling Physician
- Providers of vaccines for yellow fever, rabies, Japanese B encephalitis. Also supplies both oral and injected typhoid vaccines.
Vaccine and Infectious Disease Organization
- VIDO conducts research in immunization technology, offering partnership with manufacturers for livestock and humans. Includes project overview, patents and contract services available from University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Canada.
- Development, manufacture and commercialization of biologic products for the prevention and treatment of human infectious disease, with research and product details. Brisbane, California.
- Development of vaccines against cancer, tumor immunotherapy using cryptic peptides. Based in Evry Genopole, France.
Vical, Inc. (VICL)
- Developing gene-based treatments for cancer and infectious disease vaccines. Uses DNA technology and proprietary lipids to deliver genes. Includes clinical trial information and contacts in San Diego, California. (Nasdaq: VICL)
Virax Holdings, Ltd.
- Developing therapeutics for autoimmune diseases, AIDS, cancers, infectious diseases based on patented Co-X-Gene platform technology co-expressing antibodies and T cells. Based in Kew, Victoria, Australia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 20, 2016 at 7:35:05 UTC -