become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biopharmaceuticals/Outsourcing
Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals: Outsourcing
Business: Business Services: Consulting: Medical and Life Sciences: Regulatory Affairs
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Gene Expression: Products and Services
- Subsidiary of Unilever offering pilot plant for custom manufacturing or upscaling as well as the plug-in of genes into yeasts and filamentous fungi, followed by process development, and scale-up in Naarden, The Netherlands.
- Offers multidisciplinary chemistry and biology expertise for pre-clinical drug discovery, in eastern England.
Biopharma: Biopharmaceuticals in the U.S. Market
- Online reference database and book concerning products and companies. Includes sample monographs. ordering details and contacts for publisher in Rockville, Maryland.
- Provides nonclinical testing and manufacturing services for biologics. Contract facilities in Scotland and Germany, with laboratory animal diagnostic services, and headquarters in Rockville, Maryland.
Cambrex Life Sciences Corp.
- Offers analytical and cell culture products and contract services to the life sciences industry. Includes product, management, corporate, and investor information, for many countries, with headquarters in East Rutherford, New Jersey. (NYSE: CBM)
Gene Logic Inc.
- Offers gene expression data management and bioinformatic software, with focus on pharmacogenomics and toxicological implications. Includes CRO services, information for investors and corporate governance based in Gaithersburg, Maryland. (Nasdaq: GLGC)
- Protein manufacturing facility concentrated on developing treatments for metabolic and endocrine disorders. Details of investor relations and cGMP process manufacturing at Boulder, Colorado. (Nasdaq: INSM)
- Genetic blueprint of complex human diseases, validated markers and therapeutic targets for diagnosis and treatment of schizophrenia, using genome hybrid identity profiling. Based in Evry, France.
P170 Recombinant Protein Production System
- Offers technology for the expression and large-scale production of pharmaceutical proteins using lactic acid bacteria. Includes, overview, publications and contacts in Copenhagen, Denmark.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 24, 2015 at 15:45:06 UTC -