become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biopharmaceuticals/Manufacturing
Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals: Manufacturing
Business: Chemicals: Biochemical: Manufacturing
- Developer of a novel class of antibiotics, under license to major manufacturers. Including marketing profile, news archive and contacts in Toronto, Canada.
Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Develops therapeutics based upon peptide analogs, primarily in regulation of glucose metabolism. Includes links for investors and patients, product pipeline, and career enquiries to San Diego, California. (Nasdaq: AMLN)
Anhui Anke Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Specializes in developing and manufacturing genetically engineered drugs; somatropin, interferon, including monoclonal affinity columns for recombinant subtypes, kits for fertility and sperm detection, in Hefei, China.
- Developing natural therapeutics, with a focus on infectious diseases, cancer and quality-of-life medicines. Overview of extraction and nanoscale technologies, product pipeline and profile of company in Woburn, Massachusetts.
- Development of cytokine analogs for cancer therapy, peptides for contraception, diagnosis and treatment of infertility. Includes introduction to technology, projects, key staff, and contacts for careers in Baesweiler, Germany.
Biogen Idec Inc.
- Established manufacturer of drug for treatment of multiple sclerosis, with research focusing on respiratory diseases and congestive heart failure. Offices throughout Europe, Canada with headquarters in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Privately owned company focusing on fermentation technologies, with production and recovery for cholesterol-lowering and alpha-glucosidase inhibitor drugs. Based in Calgary Alberta, Canada.
BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Researches and develops therapies for debilitating, fatal, chronic genetic disorders causing enzyme deficiency of carbohydrate metabolism, such as phenylketonuria. Headquarters in Novato, California. (Nasdaq: BMRN).
Biotech Concepts GmbH.
- Company engaged in the development of nutraceuticals, novel anti-infectives, such as the enzymatic modification of existing antibiotics. Domiciled in Zurich, Switzerland
Dongbao Enterprise Group Co., Ltd.
- Conglomerate industrial group, with more than 20 subsidiaries, engaged in the field of pharmaceutical production and manufacturers of recombinants, especially human insulin in Shanghai, China.
- Products targeted on rare inherited disorders, kidney disease, orthopaedics, transplant and immune disease, cancer, and diagnostic testing. Includes links to global subsidiaries, headquartered from Cambridge, Massachusetts (Nasdaq: GENZ)
Human Genome Sciences, Inc.
- Researches and develops proprietary pharmaceutical and diagnostic products based on genes and antibodies. Offers production facilities for therapeutic proteins, and other partnerships in Rockville, Maryland. (Nasdaq: HGSI)
Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Company developing small-molecule drugs and recombinant DNA proteins, which regulate gene activity and genetic processes in cancer and other diseases. Includes product information for patients and professionals from San Diego, California. (Nasdaq: LGND)
- Discovers, develops and manufactures drugs that focus in the areas of infectious, autoimmune and addictive diseases. Product overview for patients and physicians, with investor data from headquarters in Boca Raton, Florida.
NPS Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Discovers and develops drugs targeting skeletal, endocrinological, gastrointestinal, and central nervous system. Includes glossary, stages in pipeline, careers in North America, and investment in Salt Lake City, Utah. (Nasdaq: NPSP).
- Offers novel platforms for the production of protein therapeutics, as well as technology and processes for the purification and formulation. Includes preclinical status of products, and details of corporation in Leiden, The Netherlands.
Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Develops and commercializes innovative products for the treatment of melanoma, prostate cancer, viral diseases, including HIV. Information for investors, and details of the company in Tarrytown, New York. (Nasdaq: PGNX)
- Offers cGMP-grade therapeutic protein production and know-how for candidates through late-stage research, clinical trials and their early industrial lifecycle. Includes overview of stages and contacts in Grenoble France.
- Researches, develops, manufactures and markets synthetic version of protein A for monoclonal antibody processing, and peptides such as secretin for gastrointestinal and pediatric neurology. Details for investors and clinical programs run from Waltham Massachusetts. (Nasdaq: RGEN)
SciClone Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Develops and markets products targeted for treatment of cancer and diseases such as hepatitis B and C, cystic fibrosis and immune system disorders. Based in San Mateo, California. (Nasdaq: SCLN)
Sino Biopharmaceutical Ltd.
- Corporate information on treatments for ophthalmia, hepatitis, dermatitis, angiopathy and illnesses associated with aging, from Beijing, China.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 10, 2013 at 20:46:51 UTC -