become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pharmaceuticals/Associations
Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering
Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Associations
This category in other languages:
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Committee
- Sector group within the European Chemical Industry Council, which represents the industry. Includes objectives, organization, publications, events, members-only login and contacts in Brussels, Belgium.
Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry
- Trade association of companies in the UK producing prescription medicines. Includes information about the society and statistics.
The Belgian Pharmaceutical Industry Association
- Information about the pharmaceutical industry and medicines in Belgium, about the Belgian Pharmaceutical Industry Association and her member companies, figures, publications, position statements, and ethical code.
DCAT The Drug, Chemical & Associated Technologies Association, Inc.
- Association of member companies who manufacture, distribute or provide services to the pharmaceutical, chemical, nutritional and associated industries.
Drug Information Association
- Information on the discovery, development, evaluation and utilization of medicines and related health care technologies.
European Generic medicines Association
- The EGA represents European generic medicines manufacturers. Events diary and links to resources.
- International Pharmaceutical Federation.
Healthcare Distribution Management Association (HDMA)
- A trade association that represents pharmaceutical and related healthcare product distributors throughout the Americas.
Institute For Safe Medication Practices
- Provides information about adverse drug events and their prevention to healthcare practitioners and institutions, regulatory agencies, professional organizations and the pharmaceutical industry. Includes research findings, books and publications, an electronic discussion forum, and links to related sites.
The Organisation for Professionals in Regulatory Affairs
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals join BIRA, the foremost association for drug registration professionals.
Pharmaceutical Management Science Association
- Promotes the use of Management Science in the pharmaceutical industry. Includes a mission statement, job board, newsletters, and information on the PMSA Conference agenda and registration.
Pharmaceutical Marketing Club of Quebec
- More than 400 members connected to the pharmaceutical and biotech industry.
Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA)
- Represents leading research-based pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in the US. Information on membership, publications and industry news.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2013 at 21:24:05 UTC -