the entire directory
only in Biotechnology_and_Pharmaceuticals/Contract_Research_Organizations
Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
Contract Research Organizations
Open Directory - Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Contract Research Organizations
Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals: Outsourcing
Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals: Products Evaluation: Clinical Trials
Business: Business Services: Consulting: Medical and Life Sciences
Health: Medicine: Informatics: Products and Services
Science: Biology: Products and Services: Contract Services
Science: Math: Statistics: Companies
This category in other languages:
- A contract research organization providing analytical services to pharmaceutical companies.
Advanced Clinical Research
- A progressive Clinical Trials Management Organization committed to providing superior service and quality data collection to the medical community.
Amarex Clinical Research
- Offers a full array of services to the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and medical diagnostic development industries. Services include phase I through IV development planning, protocol development, clinical monitoring, data management, analysis, medical writing, and FDA and other regulatory presentations.
Arkios BioDevelopment International
- Strategic planning, clinical trial design and management, monitoring, and regulatory affairs services for emerging technologies in the drug, biopharmaceutical, and medical device industry.
BIBRA International Ltd.
- Delivering independent, scientific support to the pharmaceutical, chemical, agrochemical, food, drink, nutraceutical, consumer healthcare industries and government in assessing the health effects of drugs, food and chemicals.
BRI Biopharmaceutical Research Inc.
- Company conducting routine and research driven analytical projects in support of drug-candidate discovery, pre-clinical, and clinical studies using advanced LC/MS/MS, GC/MS and HPLC methodologies.
BioClin Health Care Inc.
- An independent health research facility specializing in clinical trial management and coordination services for physicians, sponsors, clinical research coordinators and associates.
CCS Associates, Inc.
- Full service CRO with expertise in all areas of clinical research and drug development, including preclinical/nonclinical studies, clinical trial management, data management, regulatory services, quality assurance, and medical writing.
- A full service clinical supplies CRO which employs a pharmacist's philosophy and comprehensively links the conventional services of logistics, packaging, labeling, distribution, and reconciliation under one roof.
- A full-service, privately held contract research organization provides expertise in the development of drugs, biologics, medical devices, and nutrition products across a variety of therapeutic areas.
- Provides a full range of services for international and national management of clinical trials in Europe and North America.
Cirion Clinical Trial Services Inc.
- Offers clinical research, pre-clinical GLP, laboratory assay development and central laboratory services to the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry.
Clinical Research Consulting, Inc.
- Full service CRO specializing in monitoring and project management services.
- Drug development services company offers listings of products and services, jobs, events, and publications.
- Providing clinical trial monitoring and study management services to pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies in the US and Europe.
- A contract research organization (CRO) that specializes in the neurosciences. Servicing the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries.
- Providing the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries with exceptional clinical research management and biometric services.
- A therapeutically focused, full service contract research organization specializing in drug development services for drugs used to treat central nervous system (CNS) disorders and cancer.
International Drug Development Institute (IDDI)
- Offers a wide range of flexible services to match your needs in biostatistical design and analysis, medical writing, data management, clinical operations, centralised databases, interactive voice response systems, and web-based tools for clinical research.
- Specializing in national and international Phase I-IV clinical studies. KAI supports web based clinical trials, automated patient diaries, product information centers and provides statistical analysis for both industry and government.
- Provides Phase I-IV clinical trials support in oncology (cancer), AIDS, infectious disease, and other complex, chronic disorders.
Moncoa Medical Research Inc.
- Provides a full range of services specializing in project management, monitoring, data management and statistical analysis serving the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries.
- Uses Internet technology to link independent monitors directly with interested pharmaceutical, biotechnology companies and CROs.
- A full-service CRO. NCGS focuses on complex therapeutic areas of clinical development including, but not limited to: Oncology/Haematology, Infectious Disease, Critical Care and CNS in both adult and paediatric populations.
- Provides quantitative anatomical measurements of brain regions using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for neuroscience research, drug trials, and clinical medicine.
Omnicare Clinical Research
- Providing complete worldwide contract research services for phase I through IV clinical trials and pharmaceutics services, including formulation development, stability and analytical chemistry.
Operatrix Consulting Inc.
- Provides research support services, including project management, temporary resourcing and other project based services to the pharmaceutical industry within North American and/or Europe.
- Clinical CRO offering product development, trial and drug safety management. Includes information on services, company background, careers and locations. [Nasdaq: PRAI]
- Provides global clinical development services. Through Internet-based technology, PharmaLinkFHI provides pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies real-time clinical development solutions.
Pinnacle Research Group, LLC
- Clinical trials multi therapy site management organization.
- Offers design, management and reporting of clinical trials on behalf of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. Focus is on the fields of oncology, paediatrics, and anti-infectives.
Quintiles Transnational Corp.
- A contract research company providing a widerange of clinical research services for biotech and pharmaceutical clients all over the world.
Research Dynamics Consulting Group, Ltd.
- Provides clinical research services to the pharmaceutical, biotech, device, CRO and SMO industries, and to clinical research investigators.
Symbion Research International
- A full-service CRO offering a complete spectrum of product development, clinical research, and regulatory services.
- A provider of clinical research services assisting firms in the clinical trials process from patient enrollments to FDA submission.
Target Health Inc.
- Covering all aspects of regulatory affairs, clinical research, biostatistics, data management, strategic planning, and drug and device development, with specialized advisors in toxicology, analytical methods validation, product and process development, quality assurance, manufacturing, and animal health.
- A testing laboratory for the biotechnology, biopharmaceutical, medical device, integrated health care, pharmaceutical, and chemical germicide industries.
- Provides GLP services and products that deliver information recommended by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to predict inter-individual variation in safety and drug efficacy, and to explain adverse drug reactions.
inVentiv Health Clinical
- A full-service CRO, with expertise in all areas of clinical research, including clinical trial management, data management, regulatory affairs, and biostatistics.
Contract Research Organizations
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 1:54:04 AM EST -