the entire directory
only in Biotechnology_and_Pharmaceuticals/Contract_Research_Organizations
Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
Contract Research Organizations
Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals: Outsourcing
Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals: Products Evaluation: Clinical Trials
Business: Business Services: Consulting: Medical and Life Sciences
Health: Medicine: Informatics: Products and Services
Science: Biology: Products and Services: Contract Services
Science: Math: Statistics: Companies
This category in other languages:
AAI Development Services
- Provides clinical research management for the healthcare industry. See lists of services, locations, and upcoming trade shows.
- A contract research organization providing analytical services to pharmaceutical companies.
Accell Clinical Research
- Provider of clinical trial solutions for Phase II-IV in Russia, Georgia, and Ukraine. Focused on pharmaceutical and medical device clinical trials.
- Clinical contract research organization performing the clinical trials in Slovenia. Provides CRO services for organization and monitoring of clinical trials of new medicines and medical devices.
Advanced Clinical Research
- A progressive clinical trials management organization committed to providing superior service and quality data collection to the medical community.
Amarex Clinical Research
- Offers a full array of services to the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and medical diagnostic development industries. Services include phase I through IV development planning, protocol development, clinical monitoring, data management, analysis, medical writing, and FDA and other regulatory presentations.
- Company provides clinical contract research services for pharmaceutical industry. Provides information about the company, news, and CRO services details.
Aris Clinical Inc.
- A clinical research organization offering project management, monitoring, protocol development and document management.
Arkios BioDevelopment International
- Strategic planning, clinical trial design and management, monitoring, and regulatory affairs services for emerging technologies in the drug, biopharmaceutical, and medical device industry.
BIBRA International Ltd.
- Delivering independent, scientific support to the pharmaceutical, chemical, agrochemical, food, drink, nutraceutical, consumer healthcare industries and government in assessing the health effects of drugs, food and chemicals.
BRI Biopharmaceutical Research Inc.
- Company conducting routine and research driven analytical projects in support of drug-candidate discovery, pre-clinical, and clinical studies using advanced LC/MS/MS, GC/MS and HPLC methodologies.
- A full-service, privately held contract research organization provides expertise in the development of drugs, biologics, medical devices, and nutrition products across a variety of therapeutic areas.
CCS Associates, Inc.
- Full service CRO with expertise in all areas of clinical research and drug development, including preclinical/nonclinical studies, clinical trial management, data management, regulatory services, quality assurance, and medical writing.
Cedar Associates LLC
- Provides clinical effectiveness and decision analytical research services to life sciences companies.
- Provides a full range of services for international and national management of clinical trials in Europe and North America.
Cirion Clinical Trial Services Inc.
- Offers clinical research, pre-clinical GLP, laboratory assay development and central laboratory services to the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry.
Clin Sol clinical development and medical consulting services
- Provides consulting services for clinical research and development. Offers variety of consulting services to Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries.
Clinical Research Consulting, Inc.
- Full service CRO specializing in monitoring and project management services.
Cmed Clinical Services
- Clinical research organization, provider of oncology, phase III and adaptive clinical trial services. Information about company's CRO and EDC services.
- Drug development services company offers listings of products and services, jobs, events, and publications.
- A full service clinical supplies CRO which employs a pharmacist's philosophy and comprehensively links the conventional services of logistics, packaging, labeling, distribution, and reconciliation under one roof.
- Providing clinical trial monitoring and study management services to pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies in the US and Europe.
- Provider of protein contract research and production services, specializing in recombinant protein expression, protein purification, and protein characterization. Service description and technical support information.
- Providing the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries with exceptional clinical research management and biometric services.
- A therapeutically focused, full service contract research organization specializing in drug development services for drugs used to treat central nervous system (CNS) disorders and cancer.
International Drug Development Institute (IDDI)
- Offers a wide range of flexible services in biostatistical design and analysis, medical writing, data management, clinical operations, centralised databases, interactive voice response systems, and web-based tools for clinical research.
inVentiv Health Clinical
- A full-service CRO, with expertise in all areas of clinical research, including clinical trial management, data management, regulatory affairs, and biostatistics.
- Provides consulting services for clinical trials, research and drug development. Offers clinical trial management services for pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
- Specializing in national and international Phase I-IV clinical studies. KAI supports web based clinical trials, automated patient diaries, product information centers and provides statistical analysis for both industry and government.
- Layered Health Systems (LHS) focus on recruiting patients for clinical trials. Provides patient identification services, analysis, tracking, and screening.
- Provides Phase I-IV clinical trials support in oncology (cancer), AIDS, infectious disease, and other complex, chronic disorders.
Moncoa Medical Research Inc.
- Provides a full range of services specializing in project management, monitoring, data management and statistical analysis serving the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries.
- Uses Internet technology to link independent monitors directly with interested pharmaceutical, biotechnology companies and CROs.
- A full-service CRO. NCGS focuses on complex therapeutic areas of clinical development including, but not limited to: Oncology/Haematology, Infectious Disease, Critical Care and CNS in both adult and paediatric populations.
- Provides quantitative anatomical measurements of brain regions using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for neuroscience research, drug trials, and clinical medicine.
Norwich Clinical Research Associates Ltd
- Full service CRO providing clinical research, technical writing, and expert medical advice to the pharmaceutical, medical device, nutraceutical, and related industries.
OCT Clinical Trials
- Clinical contract research organization operating in Central and Eastern Europe. Provides data management services, consulting, and regulatory support.
Operatrix Consulting Inc.
- Provides research support services, including project management, temporary resourcing and other project based services to the pharmaceutical industry within North American and/or Europe.
Panlabs Biologics Inc
- Contract research organization providing protein expression, fermentation, and protein purification services.
Patient Derived Xenograft Services
- Offers establishment of PDX models, characterization and use of PDTX models. Provide histology, tissue collection, biomarker analysis, RNA isolation and gene expression analysis.
Pinnacle Research Group, LLC
- Clinical trials multi therapy site management organization.
- Clinical CRO offering product development, trial and drug safety management. Includes information on services, company background, careers and locations. [Nasdaq: PRAI]
- Offers design, management and reporting of clinical trials on behalf of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. Focus is on the fields of oncology, paediatrics, and anti-infectives.
Quintiles Transnational Corp.
- A contract research company providing a widerange of clinical research services for biotech and pharmaceutical clients all over the world.
Research Dynamics Consulting Group, Ltd.
- Provides clinical research services to the pharmaceutical, biotech, device, CRO and SMO industries, and to clinical research investigators.
RTI Health Solutions
- Provides consulting and research services to pharmaceutical and biotech companies. Describes team publications and consulting services details.
Semler Research Center
- Contract research organization providing phase I clinical trial services, formulation development, and BA/BE studies. Provide service support, regulatory, and contact information.
Study Hall Inc.
- A contract research organization (CRO) providing clinical research services. Offers expertise in the drug and medical device development industry.
Suburban Research Associates
- Contract clinical trial research company. Offers psychiatric and mental health research for pharmaceutical firms. Provide details about the company, ongoing clinical trials, and patient information.
Synergy Research Group
- Russia-based clinical research organization, provider of clinical trials for pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients in areas of drug development.
- A provider of clinical research services assisting firms in the clinical trials process from patient enrollments to FDA submission.
Target Health Inc.
- Covering all aspects of regulatory affairs, clinical research, biostatistics, data management, strategic planning, and drug and device development, with specialized advisors in toxicology, analytical methods validation, product and process development, quality assurance, manufacturing, and animal health.
- A testing laboratory for the biotechnology, biopharmaceutical, medical device, integrated health care, pharmaceutical, and chemical germicide industries.
Western Blot Service CRO
- Provides automated western blot services and protein expression contract research services. Offers quntitative western blot sample analysis using Wes ProteinSimple technology. Sample submission, pricing, and service ordering information.
- Provides GLP services and products that deliver information recommended by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to predict inter-individual variation in safety and drug efficacy, and to explain adverse drug reactions.
- Provides outsourced CRO services in pharmacovigilance and medical affairs, including medical monitoring, adverse events, management, medical data review and coding.
Contract Research Organizations
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 25, 2016 at 16:04:43 UTC -