become an editor
the entire directory
only in Associations/North_America
Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
Open Directory - Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Associations: North America
Regional: North America: Business and Economy: Economic Development
American Biological Safety Association
- Dedicated to expanding biological safety awareness to prevent adverse occupational and environmental impact from biohazards.
- Organizing hub for biotechnology to promote and facilitate the growth of the industry locally, by providing marketing, networking, education, and international information services.
- Initiative for start up funding, and networking information, recruitment and emerging support firms, including medical devices companies. Based in Cleveland, Ohio.
Biotechnology Association of Alabama
- Bio Alabama is statewide organization representing bio-related industries, research scientists, clinicians and business professionals, who are working together to foster, develop and support the life sciences from Birmingham.
Biotechnology Industry Organization
- Offers legal support to get FDA approval for new products, sponsoring venture capital forums, sending public releases to the media and lobbying for legislation. Includes calendar of events and industry news from Washington, DC.
Colorado BioScience Association
- Not-for-profit corporation providing services and support for Colorado’s biotechnology, life science, medical device, agbio and pharmaceutical industries and research solutions.
Missouri Biotechnology Association
New Mexico Biotechnology and Biomedical Association
- NMBBA connects regional bioscience organizations with investors, customers and collaborators by sponsoring key networking events, workshops, and conferences. Includes details of alliances, membership and meetings.
North Carolina Biotechnology Center
- Private, non-profit corporation developing the state's industry. Includes glossary, range of activities, and contacts for staff at Research Triangle Park.
Southern California Biomedical Council
- An industry association whose mission is to promote biomedical research and manufacturing in the region.
- London, Ontario.
- Molecular biotechnology program, knowledge transfer, startup companies, job creation in University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock.
Virginia Biotechnology Association
- Promotes the bioscience industry in Virginia, expand the knowledge and expertise of Virginia’s businesses concerning the life sciences through seminars, educational publications and to enhance public awareness of the biotechnology industry in Virginia.
- Part of a specialized national network of state- and province-based biotechnology, medical device, and life science sites.
Wisconsin Biotechnology and Medical Device Association
- News, events, services and membership information, with contacts based in Madison.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 18, 2013 at 17:44:36 UTC -