the entire directory
only in Business/Biotechnology_and_Pharmaceuticals
Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
Open Directory - Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
Contract Research Organizations
Education and Training
Equipment and Supplies
Marketing and Advertising
Health: Medicine: Pharmacology
Science: Biology: Biotechnology
This category in other languages:
- Up-to-date industry news, stock quotes, company information, job postings and industry resources for all publicly traded biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies.
SciWeb Life Science Home Page
- Resources for life science, biology, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical diagnostic information.
Aastrom Biosciences, Inc.
- Develops proprietary process technologies and devices for cell therapy applications, including stem cell therapies and gene therapy. (Nasdaq: ASTM).
- Importers and distributors of animal health products, health foods, disinfectants and household insecticides. Includes company profile and product database. Hong Kong.
- Human therapeutics company in the biotechnology industry.
- Provides marine natural products for drug discovery, a screening system for angiogenetic effectors, artificial media for cells and physiological characterization of recombinant enzymes and transgenic animals.
- Specializes in cancer vaccines and treatments, infectious diseases, and autoimmune and degenerative disorders. Includes information about ongoing and completed clinical trials.
- Develops genetically modified food crops for increased efficiency and reduced environmental impact. List of key projects.
- Offers gene silencing platform technology. Including description of RNA interference, resources page and details of commercial licensing opportunities.
- Established to help companies identify opportunities for the application of enzymes, and then rapidly develop and implement enzyme-based processes.
- A newsletter for biotech managers covering corporate strategy and management questions.
- A global healthcare company, focusing on unmet medical needs in cancer, diabetes and inflammatory diseases.
- Biology clip art and presentation templates.
- Specializing in the development of new tools contributing to the improvement of the agronomic performance and end use quality of field crops.
Biohidrica, Biotecnologías del Agua Ltda.
- Based in Chile. Provides bio-assays for evaluation of water quality and services for treatment and control of water pollution.
Biologics Process Development, Inc.
- Provides laboratory services in cell culture and protein purification and process development and scale-up.
- Specializes in accelerating the development and commercialization of high quality recombinant biopharmaceutical products through partnering and outsourcing.
- Microbial preparations, soil remediation and water depollution.
- Produces recombinant proteins in the milk of transgenic rabbits including monoclonal antibodies, hormones and vaccinating antigens.
- Develops high throughput biological systems for the validation and development of novel human therapeutics.
BioTactics Reference Web
- Tips, techniques, and links for marketing and business development professionals in Biotech and related markets, plus career management and networking tools.
Biotech Industry News - Topix
- News on the biotech industry continually updated from thousands of sources around the net.
BioTech Navigator Investment Newsletter
- Monthly newsletter providing analysis, interpretation, news, and commentary relating to biotechnology industry developments for investing in biotechnology and/or medical stocks.
- Develops and manufactures fluorescent reagents and other specialty biochemicals. Detailed product descriptions, online ordering and distributor information.
- The company utilizes core technologies for the separation and formulation of natural extracts to benefit human and animal health.
Celera Genomics Group
- Mapped the human genome and develop new drugs based on their research. Features a range of corporate data, investor information, news, and career opportunities.
- Participates in therapeutics, blood testing and vaccines. Conducts research and development in the fields of recombinant technology, gene therapy, vaccines, small molecule discovery, and genomics.
- Identifies sentinel nucleic acid expression profiles for use in developing assays associated with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of a variety of chronic diseases and catastrophic illnesses. Includes company history, staff and a list of current research projects.
cisbio In Vitro Diagnostic
- Specialized in biomedical technologies and nuclear medicine. Development of technologies for biomarkers and drug screening.
- Held in Milan, Italy, on 28-29 September 2005. Covers research, development, production, promotion and marketing, with details of participants and associated exhibition. [English and Italian]
Cuban Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology
- Offers assistance to commercialize Cuban biotechnology. Research profile, news and links to other Cuban biotechnology sites.
- Simplifying in order to accelerate genomics based product discovery and development. Has created technologies to better understand the role of genes in improving human health, animal health and agricultural vitality.
Cytos Biotechnology AG
- Creates new technologies and products for broad markets by innovations in the biomedical sciences.
Dyadic International, Inc
- Develops biological products such as proteins, enzymes, polypeptides and small molecules for applications in large segments of the agricultural, industrial, chemical and biopharmaceutical industries.
Enzymatic Deinking Technologies, LLC (EDT)
- Focused on commercializing enzyme-based and other new technologies for the pulp and paper industry.
- Offers products for the health care, agriculture and industrial chemicals markets. Includes outline of expertise, and facilities for production, administration, research and development in four continents.
Genotypic Technology Pvt.Ltd.
- Solutions for drug discovery and research and development for pharma, genomics and biotechnology companies. Details of services and current research projects.
In the Pipeline
- A weblog about science, particularly chemistry and pharmaceuticals, from a working researcher at a drug company.
Innovative Research, Inc.
- Provides researchers worldwide with high quality human and animal plasma for research use.
Integrin Advanced Biosystems
- Marine biotechnology company focused on three areas: research, technology transfer and scientific services.
International Biotechnology Trust (IBT)
- The UK's first approved investment trust dedicated to the biotechnology sector. It offers investors the means to invest in a carefully selected and diversified portfolio of biotechnology companies. As part of its investment policy, IBT provides strategic and scientific support to the companies in which it invests.
Knowledge Express Data Systems
- Online information service for professionals in the bio-pharma and high-tech arenas.
LifeSensors Inc. - Cell Based Biosensors
- Utilizes innovations in human gene transcription technology to develop advanced ultrasensitive, high-throughput, cell-based biosensors.
- Develops targeted drugs and non-viral gene delivery systems. Also, specialized in enhanced oxygen to cells treatments.
- Uses morphogenics to expedite the evolutions of organisms, such as plants and yeast, to obtain commercially useful output traits.
- Products and services include molecular biology instruments, DNA sequencing, oligos, microarrays, and bioinformatics.
- Develops and commercializes new recombinant proteins from transgenic plants.
- Created by the merger of Ciba and Sandoz. Has core businesses in healthcare, agribusiness and consumer health.
- Creates bio-industrial products by using enzymes for such things as waste water cleanup, house cleaners and lawn maintenance. Provides contact information.
- Focused on the use of the knowledge of molecular recognition.
Phage Biotech, Ltd.
- Presents a valid biological solution to the chemical antibiotics crisis.
Phage International Inc.
- Manufacturers of a biological alternative to antibiotics. Explains the mechanism of action and provides company details and consumer information. Headquarters in San Ramon, California.
Plant Research International
- Offer research services in plant genetics and reproduction, crop physiology, agrosystems, soil fertility, and the optimization of plant health.
Precision Therapeutics, Inc.
- Focusing on the interaction of cultivated tumor cells with chemotherapy and immunology-based drugs.
- Focused on developing diagnostic tests for prion diseases, and other neurological disorders.
Prometic - Life Science, Inc.
- Targets bioseparation and medical applications with its platform technologies, exploiting its proprietary synthetic ligands designed to effect very specific interactions with proteins.
- Discovers biomolecules for large global markets.
- Focused on the discovery and commercialization of orally active small molecule therapeutics for human diseases.
Research Point Corporation
- Online resource and information tools for the scientific and pharmaceutical communities.
Sigris Research, Inc.
- Utilizes biomagnetic mixing and bioseparation technology to isolate and extract genomic DNA, mRNA, and cell proteins.
Synergene Biotech GmbH
- Offers DNA sequencing services for the life science community. Details of services offered, current projects and company news.
- News about the biotechnology industry, collected from various sources on the web.. [RSS]
Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, November 22, 2013 9:35:05 PM EST -