become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business/Associations
Open Directory - Business: Associations
Science: Social Sciences: Economics: Organizations
Society: Organizations: Professional
Society: Organizations: Student: Fraternities and Sororities: Professional Groups
This category in other languages:
American Glovebox Society
- A non-profit organization formed in 1986 for the purposes of advancing the science of glovebox technology. Information about the society, services available, upcoming events, and publications.
- Advice and guidance on the establishment and professional running of associations, clubs and societies.
Association of Contingency Planners (ACP)
- A non-profit trade association dedicated to fostering continued professional growth and development in effective Contingency and Business Resumption Planning.
BCFM-Broadcast Cable Financial Management Association
- Professional society for TV, radio, cable and Internet's financial HR and IS personnel.
College of Healthcare Information Management Executives
- Organization for healthcare CIOs.
Equal Employment Advisory Council
- Nonprofit association of employers dedicated exclusively to the advancement of practical and effective programs to eliminate workplace discrimination. Articles, personnel, and contact information.
Ethics & Compliance Officer Association (ECOA)
- Information for managers of ethics, compliance and business conduct programs.
International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
- A member-centric association empowering facility management professionals worldwide. Supports facility managers through education, credentialing, government relations, leadership opportunities, publishing, recognizing excellence, research and standards development.
International Music Products Association
- Organization for the music products industry.
- Offers news, product reviews, technical updates,and management solutions for contractors, lawn care operators, and in-house grounds managers.
Private Label Manufactures Association
- News and information.
The Henokiens Association
- France. Membership organization for bi-centenary family companies. List of member companies. Links to related sites. English and French.
Union for Ethical BioTrade
- The members span a diverse range of industries, including cosmetics and personal care, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, complementary and alternative medicine and fashion and accessories.
Usenet alt.business -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 10:55:36 PM EST -