become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tools_and_Equipment/Installation_Services
Arts and Entertainment
Tools and Equipment
Open Directory - Business: Arts and Entertainment: Tools and Equipment: Installation Services
Museums and Exhibits
Theaters and Auditoriums
Advanced Lighting and Sound
- Professional audio, video and lighting company providing consultations, designs, sales, installation, service.
Alcorn McBride, Inc.
- Theme park engineering, digital audio, video and show control products and services for theme parks, museums, retail, transportation, casinos, restaurants, and other dedicated venues.
- Aquarium development and management company. USAT coordinates and manages every phase of an aquarium project: pre-development, development including design and construction, animal collection, retail development and management, restaurant development and management, aquarium management and overall operations.
Associates in Media Engineering (AME)
- A full-service audio, show control and video system design and integration firm. High-end systems for theme parks, museums, science centers, gaming establishments, retail, restaurants, water features and similar projects.
Audio Intervisual Design, Inc.
- Integrator, reseller, and consultant to the film, television, and music production and post-production industries.
BBI Installed Systems
- Installation of audiovisual systems and computer networks, either built to specification or as combined design-build contracts. Clients include architects and designers, manufacturers of equipment for the professional audio and theatrical industries, and end users such as museums, schools and facilities for performance, meetings, and worship.
Bloch Design Group, Inc.
- A design and engineering firm serving owners, architects, and engineers, established to provide solutions to the technical arts. National full-service consulting/engineering firm for film, television, theatre, municipal, and corporate production facilities.
Cape Dixon Associates, Inc. (CDAI)
- Consultants and designers for acoustics, architectural lighting, audio/video/control, videoconferencing, TV/broadcast, digital media, and theater technologies.
Digital Media Technology Co. Ltd.
- System design, integration and commissioning for broadcast, multimedia and audio production facilities. Distributor of professional audio and video products.
- Design and installation of innovative high quality audio, video, lighting, laser, pyrotechnics and special effects systems for the entertainment industry world-wide.
Farralane Lighting and Audio
- Consultation, sales, installation, and service of lighting, audio and video systems. Located in Farmingdale, NY.
Gary Faller Engineering
- Room design, installation, networking, and repair for post production and recording facilities.
Landmark Audio and Lighting, Inc.
- Design, sale, and installation of audio, video, and lighting systems. Dealer for all major manufacturers.
- Supply, installation and support of recording, editing and mixing equipment to the music, broadcast and film industries. Glasgow, Scotland.
Owens Audio Video Design
- Professional audiovisual system sales, consulting, design and installation.
- Design, integration and installation of sound, light, visual graphics and aroma systems. Integrated graphics signage with video a speciality. Plasma screens, monitors, TVs, video walls and projection.
Professional Systems Company
- Supplier and installer of pro audio, video and lighting in the Middle East: Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Oman, and Bahrain. Products include Peavey, Shure, Otari, and Quantegy.
- Show control software and hardware dealer and integrator.
- Production of attractions, exhibits, and special events incorporating state-of-the-art special effects systems and interactive experiences for theme parks, museums, retail venues, restaurants and casinos.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, April 24, 2010 11:05:02 AM EDT -