become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tools_and_Equipment/Communications
Arts and Entertainment
Tools and Equipment
Open Directory - Business: Arts and Entertainment: Tools and Equipment: Communications
Business: Telecommunications: Two-Way Radio
Recreation: Radio: Shortwave and DX Listening: Equipment
- Dutch manufacturer of intercom, Q-lights, and ancillary audio equipment.
Audionics Professional Broadcast Equipment
- Audionics designs and manufactures analogue and digital audio equipment for the professional broadcast industry.
CP Communications Inc.
- U.S. Rental, Sales, and Service of Communications, Audio and RF equipment to the Entertainment, Broadcast, Theatre, Film, and Special Event Industry
CTP Systems Limited
- UK Manufacturers of broadcast television talkback systems, programme Sound and custom audio equipment.
DELEC Audio- und Videotechnik GmbH
- German manufacturer of broadcast intercom systems, with LCD display keys.
FACE Broadcast Productions
- A full-service broadcast video production facility. Los Angeles area.
- German manufacturer of robust and cost-effective broadcast intercom systems.
Professional Wireless Systems (PWS)
- Sales, service, support and rentals of professional wireless audio equipment. Frequency coordination services, on-site repairs and wireless audio consultation services.
RG Sound & Communications
- Sound reinforcement, lighting systems, portable stages/roofs, paging systems and two-way radio for concerts, conventions, sports events, motor sport events, fairs, festivals and business meetings.
- German manufacturer and rental supplier of 2-way radio, party-line intercom, matrix intercom, digital audio, and digital audio network equipment.
- UK manufacturer of audio/intercom products for professional, offshore and industrial use.
Tour Guide Solutions
- Sales of Sennheiser wireless transmitter and receiver systems for company tours and language translation needs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, March 7, 2013 1:15:45 PM EST -