become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sports/Media_and_Publishing
Arts and Entertainment
Media and Publishing
Open Directory - Business: Arts and Entertainment: Sports: Media and Publishing
Sports: Resources: News and Media
- Specializing in designing and producing dynamic, rich-media applications and content with a focus on sports and entertainment industries.
Century Sports Network - Publishing Company (CSN)
- Publisher of sports and travel magazines packed with features, statistics, interviews and analysis including: Baseball Digest, Football Digest, Basketball Digest, Auto Racing Digest, Bowling Digest, Hockey Digest, Soccer Digest, Wrestling Digst, Travel America and Cruise Travel. Also sports videos. Subscriptions.
- Offers televised broadcast footage, interactive Internet content and sport training applications and software.
Delta Tre Informatica
- Provides real time results, TV graphics services, timing, internet support, media broadcasting, and participant accreditation to the sports industry.
Golf Business Magazine
- Official publication of the National Golf Course Owners Association, providing golf course owners with information about important issues involving the golf industry.
- A worldwide provider of sports information services and products. The core of the activities are the sports databases.
Inside Sporting Goods
- A weekly specialized newsletter of "Sporting Goods Business" (SGB). 48 issues a year. Only by subscription.
Skyview Satellite Networks
- A distributor of sports and news radio network programming with a focus on providing complete solutions for managing radio networks.
- Newsdesk, features, archives (from "Sport Business Magazine"), global directory, Sport Business careers, events, PR, media pack. Part of Sports Business International.
Sports Business News (SBN)
- Online newsletter covering all aspects of business of sports.
Street & Smith's Sports Group
- Daily trade publication dedicated to the business of sports and covering sponsorships, endorsements, labor relations, licensing, team ownership, stadiums, marketing, league operations, broadcasting, college sports, public policy.
WIN Publishing Company
- Sports-related special publishing, including schedules. Of special interest to athletic directors and booster clubs.
Media and Publishing
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 11, 2013 at 15:45:04 UTC -