become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Connecticut
Arts and Entertainment
Wedding and Events
Open Directory - Business: Arts and Entertainment: Photography: Photographers: Wedding and Events: North America: United States: Connecticut
Regional: North America: United States: Connecticut: Arts and Entertainment: Photography
Regional: North America: United States: Connecticut: Business and Economy: Event Planning: Weddings
- Wedding, portrait and immersive photography from Columbia.
- Danbury, Connecticut based wedding and portrait photographers specializing in a mixture of formal and candid wedding coverage.
- Specializes in portrait, weddings, events and publicity. Kent, Connecticut.
- Traditional wedding photography serving Connecticut since 1938.
David Ottenstein Photography
- Wedding, Bar-Mitzvah and commercial photography. New Haven.
Devlin Wedding Photography and Portraits
- Based in Connecticut and serving New England.
- Traditional 35mm wedding photography with studio information. Ansonia.
Diane Haseney Photography
- A mix of candid and traditional wedding photography serving western CT and Eastern NY State. Located in Brookfield, CT
Dru Nadler Photography
- A Cheshire based business specializing in wedding photography with a photojournalistic approach in color and black and white.
- Specializing in photojournalistic style wedding photography. Features sample images and information about packages.
- Specializing in corporate, golf outings, family, real estate, performing arts, equestrian, youth sports and publicity photography. Based in Vernon.
- Traditional and candid wedding portraits as well as family portrait work. Online samples and contact information.
GSP Fine Photography
- Specializes in weddings, environmental portraits and model portfolios, film or digital, color or black and white.
The Ivoryton Studio
- Tony Donovan has been specializing in traditional wedding photography for over 16 years, as well as corporate and family portraits.
Jamie Collins Photography
- Fine art artistic photojournalism, and creative portrait wedding photography throughout Connecticut, RI, and New York. Wedding images in color, black and white, Sepia, and fine art prints.
JoAnne Schoepfer Photography
- Fine art photography of families, events, and weddings.
Jorgensens Fine Photography
- Don and Rosie have been photographing weddings since 1984, embracing a documentary style as well as portraiture to capture the event.
Laurie Klein Gallery
- A non-traditional photography studio specializing in black and white, infrared, and hand-colored images. Brookfield.
Mark J. Gaier Photography
- Black-and-white or color portrait and wedding photography. Online portfolio and pricing provided. Based in Burlington.
Mike Ross Photojournalist
- Accepts freelance assignments in weddings, portraiture, editorial and commercial photography. Features portfolio, testimonials, FAQs and available packages. Based in New Haven.
- Specializing in storytelling wedding photography. North Haven.
PCfoto/Patrick Colquhoun Photography
- Photojournalistic wedding photography. Located in Essex, CT.
Portraits by Shawn
- Wedding, bridal and portrait photography specializing in formal bridal, children, and pets. Available throughout Connecticut.
- Wedding photography serving CT, MA, and NY states. Danbury.
- Natural portraits and wedding photography in new England.
- Photographer Erik K. Johnson create on-location portrait studies of children, and weddings.
StayMor Wedding Images
- Artistic black and white wedding photography with a photojournalistic style in Connecticut plus family and pet photography and online portfolio.
Steve DePino Photography
- Wedding, editorial, portrait and sports photography out of Guilford.
Subia Group Photography
- This site offers wedding photography services across the region. Samples shown in Color and Sepia toned.
Thomas Hurlbut Photography
- Specializing in weddings, events and studio portraits. Online portfolio and information is available. Ashford.
Toni Federici Photography
- Wedding and portrait photographer, specializing in on location portraiture in black and white and color photography. Photographic style is described as natural, traditional and candid. Rocky Hill.
- Artistic wedding photojournalism with black and white, sepia and color tints. Art albums and photojournalistic portraits.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, April 22, 2013 11:00:56 PM EDT -