become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rock/Gothic
Arts and Entertainment
Arts: Music: Styles: R: Rock: Gothic
Shopping: Entertainment: Recordings: Audio: Music: Specialty: Rock: Gothic and Industrial
- British independent record label featuring artists such as Bloob and The Progeny of Angels.
- French label and fanzine with artists like FDH and Friendship Into Decadence.
- CDs and vinyl releases for ethereal, Gothic, medieval, and electronic music.
Hall of Sermon
- Swiss Gothic metal label featuring bands such as Lacrimosa, Evergrey, and Dreams of Sanity.
- Digital recording studio and independent record label specializing in psych, experimental, Gothic and electronic music.
- This independent music and literature label produces music in heptagonal and pyramidal CD cases, in the genres rock, goth and electronic. It also features non-music releases like fantasy novels.
- Seattle based independent record company. Includes a list of album releases, links to band pages and mail order information.
- German label which defines their releases as Eerie Emotional Music. Has bands like Empyrium, Antimatter, Autumnblaze, Arcturus, Dornenreich, In the Woods and Green Carnation.
The Purple Gang Records Site
- Detroit record label for Gothic, industrial, and other genres of underground music. Event listing for shows. Detroit Electronica Coalition affiliate.
- Independent Edition / Label focused on a transgressive design of ideas, objects and media communication. The publishing line is characterized by periodic issues, released in limited collectable editions, and free collectable web editions.
- Bands like Christian Death, Janus and Die Form publish their records here.
Venture Beyond Records
- Independent record company specializing in goth, darkwave and underground music from around the world, with bands such as The Grey Season and Squid.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2014 at 6:24:11 UTC -