become an editor
the entire directory
only in Music/Consulting
Arts and Entertainment
Society: Law: Services: Lawyers and Law Firms: Entertainment and Sports
This category in other languages:
- It's about the consultant Mark Bliesener: biography, credits, and services offered.
Christel Music, Ltd.
- Offers professional help with music contracts.
City Lights Entertainment
- Offers musicians career advisory services by consulting with music industry executives.
- Self-study courses by a promoter pro to learn how to book bands, concerts and promote music.
- Tax preparation services for musicians and the entertainment industry.
Entertainment Marketing Communications International
- Full service entertainment marketing agency specializing in the music industry. Credits, company information and offered services.
Flyline Music AG
- A Swiss consulting and music management for music groups. Also offers marketing and management consulting for companies working in the professional audio and video industry by doing business plans, marketing concepts, mailing and promotional activities.
Focus on Music Careers and Media Production
- A weblog about how to develop a career in the industry. Information, comments, and tips.
- Firm that provides investigative, paralegal and research services to members of the entertainment community. They specialize in bootleg, counterfeit, and piracy.
I Want to Be a Singer!
- Workshops about how to become a singer by a professional female vocalist, in South East London, United Kingdom.
Jerry Lembo Entertainment Group
- Specialists in the Music Business with offices in New Jersey, USA. Information about the company, services, contact information, and links.
Jim Halsey, Music Business Consulting and Education
- The author of the book, "How to Make it in the Music Business" offers seminars and consulting regarding entertainment music industry careers.
Leonard Lowy Co. Solicitors
- [London, UK] Law firm offering legal services and business assistance for music industry.
Lifeline I.T. Solutions
- A business offering information technology support services to the entertainment and music industry
- Classical music business knowledge. Offers marketing, promotion, staging and promotional materials.
Music Business Education and Services
- Hosted by long time music business educator, consultant, contract specialist,and career guidance counselor, David J. Spangenberg.
The Music Consultant
- Offers evaluation of songs by artists and repertoire professionals.
Music Powers i
- Professional advice from various entertainment attorneys and producers. Specializes in hip hop and rhythm and blues.
- Tax and accounting services for musicians and performing artists. Company owned by Glenn Franke, and located in NYC.
- Musicologist Sandy Wilbur offers consulting to lawyers, film, TV, and music industry professionals. Company profile, and description of the offered services.
Prologue Integrated Consulting
- Artist consultant and representative for single and group performers. Representation across Canada and the north western USA by Gudrun Eichbauer.
- Provides information helpful for getting a recording contract.
- A management consultant specializing in the recording industry, helps record labels manage for success by implementing management and administrative systems tailored to their specific needs.
The Sound Lounge
- Provides music and sound research and selection service, including legal, copyright and licensing services for the advertising, film, TV and media Industries.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 3, 2014 at 3:15:04 UTC -