the entire directory
only in Media_Production/Post_Production
Arts and Entertainment
Subtitles and Dubbing
Resumes and Portfolios
This category in other languages:
Ace Digital House
- Post-production facility for television and film work, specializing in high-end editing and effects work.
Alpha Cine Lab
- Full service film post production facility that offers 35mm, S16mm and 16mm film processing, printing, dailies, telecine transfer and digital to film services.
Andy Pratt Negative Cutting
- Post production for motion pictures and cutting and conforming negatives. On-line rate quotes.
- Complete post production packages, from rough cut to show print to broadcast master, for film and broadcast projects.
- Design firm specializing in digital media, motion graphics for broadcast, and corporate identities.
Banzai Audio Visual Productions, Inc.
- Professional editing studio and multimedia specialist. Located in Tampa, Florida - USA.
- Full-service post house offering editing, effects and animation suites. Peruse a list of recent clients, equipment and file format pre-requisites.
- Site for the BBC's outsourced services centre in London, UK. From post production to wigs and costumes.
- Offers complete animatic and visualization services for the effects and motion graphics industries. Their latest project is featured on the website to help demonstrate their abilities.
Bullet Digital Post
- Offers a range of editing and post production services; including sound editing, and online editing with After Effects. Based in Toronto.
- London editing and post-production company featuring three Media 100 suites, DVD authoring and encoding.
Christopher Gray Post Production
- Post production services specializing in small format video (DV)and BetaSP. Offers online and offline editing camera rental edit systems, dubbing and Dv Cloning with New Time Code. Systems include edit*5.0 and D-Vision 2.2.
- Offers digital imaging services from and to a number of formats. Get more details about their services, view the equipment and see a pricing list on the website.
City Lights Media Group
- Offers 24 Avid edit suites in two locations. Also specializes in graphics, 3D, and motion control camera animation stand work.
- Content studio for post production, VFX, and business communications. Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Australia.
Digital Dog Ltd
- A fully featured Avid / ProTools post-production facility based in Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Specializes in nonlinear editing, DVD authoring and audio design for corporate and broadcast clients. Facilities and services, clients and news are described on the site.
- Video editing in Santa Ana, CA featuring the Final Cut Pro nonlinear post-production system.
The Edit Bay
- Post production facility located in Orange, CA. Services include digital editing, 3D animations and duplication for film, television, and video production.
- Design company specializing in motion graphics, editing, 3D modeling and animation, and compositing. The site hosts a gallery of their work in video and web media.
- Offers video editing, graphics, effects and animation facilities. Other capabilities include duplication, closed captioning and web hosting and site management.
- Services for tv commercials and feature films include pre and post production, pop promos and stills, and equipment rental.
Frame, Set & Match
- Commercials and longform film and video post-production facility with Avid, Quantel and Discreet based post suites, as well as Ursa Diamond and Silicon Graphics equipment.
- Film and video postproduction rentals and services. Sales, rentals and repair of Aaton cameras and their accessories in Brazil. View site in English or Portuguese.
- Complete services, with 2D and 3D design capabilities, animation, graphics authoring, and component digital editing.
- New York based post production house. 6 Avid suites, 1 Avid Symphony online suite, in-house graphic designer, spacious, relaxed and creative environment.
JAe Post Production
- Nonlinear post production editing services for broadcast and corporate clients.
- Offers two recording studios, along with two video editing suites and an automated film/video stage.
The Lair of the Goat
- Design and post-production company site featuring an annotated gallery of feature film projects.
- Features editorial, broadcast design, visual effects and sound design. The site provides details about the facility and personnel.
The Mill, London
- Europe's leading digital post-production facility founded in partnership with the British directors Ridley and Tony Scott.
- Based in Mexico, offers design and illustration, animation and motion capture, and post production facilities.
Post Josh Productions
- Post Josh Produces and edits corporate and promotional videos for the web, DVDs, sales meetings, and in-store presentations. New York City.
- The magazine which reports on post production professionals creating special effects for Hollywood's and Madison Avenue's high profile clients
Post Modern Company
- Creative services for various media, including video, DVD, Web and audio-only productions. They focus on editing and finishing, sound design, and archival.
- UK-based resource with news from Broadcast magazine, jobs section, companies search and both pre- and post-production information.
- Provides a wide-range of creative and technical post production services to the entertainment industry.
Tabler Rock Productions
- Offers Avid-based post production services for video presentations and television programming.
- Motion picture and video colorization services. Also develops BlackMagic photo colorization software for Windows.
- Offers standard and high definition editing, creative services, color correction, film transfer, camera rentals, 3D animation, full-service audio, DVD authoring, and media duplication.
WRS Motion Picture and Video Laboratory
- Full-service film laboratory offers processing, editing, telecine, and sound.
- Specializing in editing, for film, television and corporate clients. The site offers details about their offline and online suites, as well as a client and credits list.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 8, 2014 at 10:15:04 UTC -