become an editor
the entire directory
only in Media_Production/Education_and_Training
Arts and Entertainment
Education and Training
Open Directory - Business: Arts and Entertainment: Media Production: Education and Training
Arts: Animation: Voice Actors: Professional Services: Training
Business: Business Services: Communications: Education and Training
Business: Marketing and Advertising: Public Relations: Education and Training
This category in other languages:
- Online and live newspaper ad sales training for newspaper ad salespeople, artists, managers, and merchants.
Avril Rowlands Film and Television training
- Offers five and six day intensive residential courses on continuity for film and television and the work of the production assistant in the control room of a television studio. Worcestershire, UK.
Broadcast Media Services
- [UK] Corporate Video Media Training and Public Relations. Radio and Television Training. Nottingham East Midlands own studios and digital editing facilities.
The Broadcasting Business
- [UK] They offer a wide range of media training courses and media consultancy services.
Do It Yourself In Film, Music & Books
- Teaches filmmakers, musicians authors and entrepreneurs how to create, promote, protect and distribute independent film, music and books.
- Offers seminars, classes and distance learning for individuals, journalists, corporations, PR firms and non-profits worldwide. Located in New York City.
EBU - Training & Development
- Offers searchable databases of training courses in the domain of TV and Radio production, management and journalism as well as many pertinent links.
Expression College for Digital Arts
- Offers bachelor degree programs for sound arts, motion graphic design, game art and design and animation and visual effects. Based in Emeryville, California.
Film Biz 101
- Film production and distribution information, resources, and advice for independent filmmakers. Learn the practical aspects of the Business of Film from a former studio executive.
London Academy of Radio, Film & TV
- UK provider of media and entertainment vocational courses. Includes course details, instructors and FAQ.
Media in English
- Provides media training and consulting, crisis communications management, presentation training, speech writing coaching, web and videoconferencing training, and creative services for corporate Europe, in the English language.
- Agency with experience in providing public-speaker training to journalists, animators, financial and institutional partners. Press training and coaching. Site available in English and French.
Media Training Associates
- One half, full day and custom courses provide training for an improved TV, radio or press presentation. Assertiveness training also provided. Courses focus on the requirements for UK-based media.
MediaWorks Resource Group
- Former network news correspondent Mark Bernheimer helps business people and public safety officials deal effectively with the media.
- Offers structured multi-session classes, workshops and individualized instruction for the development of audio/video production and DJ skills. Located in Bloomington, Indiana.
The New School of Radio and Television
- Training for careers in radio and television broadcasting, radio commercial production and television studio operations. Avid-certified instructors. Class duration is 15 weeks.
- Bonnie M. Anderson, a veteran of journalism .She has worked for national and international news corporations, including NBC News and CNN. Anderson won seven Emmy Awards, was finalist for the Pulitzer Prize.
Orita.Sinclair School of Art and New Media
- Orita Sinclair School of Art and New Media offers Diploma and Adv. Diploma in New Media Arts including modules in animation video and interactive multimedia.
- Coaching and services for television presenters and anchors, spoken communicators and media spokespeople. Established 1991. UK based.
PR Media Connection
- Electronic media training and consulting from top US network producers, anchors, and reporters.
- College for multimedia and audio education with professional degrees in audio engineering, digital film and multimedia. Programs range in duration from 6 to 30 months.
- Information on creating and using multimedia in corporate training via network, ROM and DVD. Also, recommended training packages and EU multimedia training projects.
TV News London
- Media training and communications consultancy offering courses in Broadcast PR, TV Presenter, News and other subject areas.
- UK based media trainers providing training in media interviews for TV, radio and press, public speaking and presentation skills.
Education and Training
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 10, 2013 8:42:07 PM EST -