become an editor
the entire directory
only in Costumes/Resumes_and_Portfolios
Arts and Entertainment
Resumes and Portfolios
Arts: Movies: Filmmaking: Makeup and Costumes: Costumers
Arts: Performing Arts: Theatre: Wardrobe and Costume
Business: Arts and Entertainment: Fashion: Designers
This category in other languages:
Bookstein, Edith Leavis
- Costume Designer. A mini-portfolio of recent designs with renderings and production photos.
- Olivier Award and BAFTA Film Award costume design winner. Short biography, CV for film and television; information on her paintings and portraiture. Author of a series of articles on the "costume designer's world". Lists of non-design costume careers, and university programs in the UK and US.
Ed Holland Costume Design
- Ed Holland costume design provides specialist costumes for theatre productions and one-off tailored events. Preview a collection of work for theatrical shows or download the full portfolio.
- Costume designer for film and stage, prime time TV series, pilots and movies of the week.
- Costume designer for science fiction film and television.
Glenn Hills: Costume Maker
- Experienced maker of Period and Modern Costumes, working for Royal Shakespeare Company, Royal Opera House, London West End Productions.
- Site displays her past and current professional costume design work for theatre, as well as her CV and contact email.
- Fashion stylist and makeup artist for print, music videos, and live performances. Services, portfolio, resume, news, clients, and links.
Jill Paskins- Costume and Propmaker
- Maker of costumes, props and scenery.
Kidd, Ella J.
- London-based maker of headdresses, hats and speciality wigs for theatre, film and TV. Site contains online portfolio and contact details.
- Costume designer's personal site includes theatrical resume, gallery, journal, guestbooks and links.
- Costume designer for film and television. Site contains filmography and productions with descriptions in English and German.
- Costume designer and wardrobe stylist. Resume, list of clientele, and a description of her services.
Lee, Mathew K.
- Costume design for theatre and dance. News, renderings and photos, the design process, questions and answers, and links.
- Abigail Hammond - Design in Performance. Contemporary Dance costume designer.
- Michael Bassolino is a fashion stylist and set decorator for Film, Television, and Print. Michael works in New York City as well as Florida, Tampa, Miami, Sarasota, Orlando.
Nail and Rockett - Costume and Fashion Design
- A selection of collections and show reels from fashion designers, Nail & Rockett.
Phil Reynolds Costumes
- Maker of costumes for theatre, film and TV. Based in London
Sharell Martin-Costume Design
- Costume design and wardrobe consultation. Affiliated with Buena Park Youth Theatre and other youth organizations.
Tamara Rappa stylist editor and designer
- Tamara's touch has graced everyone from Jessica Simpson while hosting Saturday Night Live, to Scarlett Johansson for People Magazine's Most Beautiful People Issue. She is a stylist, editor and designer.
- Make professional costumes, masks props and scenery for TV, film, theatre and the performing arts. Website contains contact details and a gallery showcasing 20 years of our creations for the entertainment industry. Based in London and Amsterdam.
- New York based costume designer whose work includes musicals and opera. Photos from productions, biography and contact phone and e-mail for Fabio and his agent.
- Costume and set design in theatre, film, TV, opera, and dance.
- Custom costume design for dance, theater, movie, TV, and theatrical performances. Based in Northern California.
- Design school graduate's site includes resume, portfolio, and personal data.
- Online portfolio of costume and other designs, as well as a headshot and vitae.
Resumes and Portfolios
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 18, 2014 at 13:54:04 UTC -