become an editor
the entire directory
only in Media_Conglomerates/News_Corporation
Arts and Entertainment
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Government: Inquiries: Leveson Inquiry
- Global vertically integrated media company founded by Rupert Murdoch, with properties in film, television, cable, magazines, newspapers, publishing, and professional sports; chief brands include 20th Century Fox, HarperCollins, and Sky. Links to units, releases, investor news, executives and contacts, and description of integrated marketing opportunities.
The Economist - News Corporation
- Full business and political news coverage on Rupert Murdoch's media conglomerate.
FAIR Resources: Fox News
- Articles about practices by News Corporation and Fox News from the media watch group Fairness And Accuracy In Reporting.
- Gateway to regional Fox websites.
- News Corporation's book publishing division. Publishers include William Morrow, Avon, Perennial, Rayo, Amistad, Caedmon Audio and Regan Books.
News America Marketing
- A provider of newspaper-delivered and in-store advertising and promotion, retail merchandising services and interactive phone applications.
PBS FRONTLINE - Murdoch's Scandal
- Inside the struggle over the future of News Corporation, Rupert Murdoch's reputation, and his family's fortune.
ProPublica - Murdoch's Circle: The Growing News International Scandal
- Map of the players involved in the phone hacking and bribery crimes, organized by their proximity to Rupert Murdoch, James Murdoch and other senior staff.
Sourcewatch - News Corporation
- Reports of suspected political bias by News Corporation.
Topix - News Corporation Ltd.
- Headline links from media sources worldwide.
Woopidoo - Rupert Murdoch Biography
- Biography and quotations of News Corporation founder Rupert Murdoch. Includes a selected listing of News Corporation companies.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 11, 2015 at 3:26:09 UTC -