the entire directory
only in Arts_and_Entertainment/Media_Conglomerates
Arts and Entertainment
Open Directory - Business: Arts and Entertainment: Media Conglomerates
- Canadian company with holdings in television, radio, outdoor advertising, and interactive media. Includes company history, financial reports and services details.
- Global media conglomerate engaged in publishing, music, magazines, TV and radio production and distribution, as well as Internet services. Site links to corporate divisions, news, shopping, and investor relations resources.
Clear Channel Communications
- Owns and operates more than 1,200 radio stations in the United States, stages live shows at thousands of venues in dozens of countries, and is one of the largest outdoor advertising companies in the world.
Cox Enterprises Inc.
- Diversified media company whose divisions include television and radio broadcasting, newspaper publishing, cable systems, Internet business, and Manheim Auctions, an automobile auction company.
CQ Congressional Quarterly
- Provides congressional news and analysis, bill tracking, member profiles, committee coverage, government documents and transcripts.
- A provider of entertainment in Scandinavia, and the largest in printed entertainment for kids and teenagers in the rest of Europe.
The Guardian Media Group
- UK media business with interests in national, regional and local newspapers, magazines, the internet, television and radio.
- A diversified media and communications company with operations in publishing, radio and television broadcasting, telecommunications and printing services
- Major distributor of TV entertainment, sports and other programming including Discovery Channel, USA, QVC, Encore, and STARZ.
MultiCultural Radio Broadcasting Inc
- First and largest multi-language media company in the United States with radio, television and publication.
The Music Room
- Music Room has produced for feature films, television, commercials, music CDs, interactive CD-ROM games and talking toy projects.
Salem Communications Corporation
- Owns and operates about 100 mostly Christian radio stations, one of the largest chains in the US. (Nasdaq: SALM)
Sinclair Broadcast Group
- Politically conservative chain of more than 50 television stations including affiliates of six major networks, one of the largest broadcasting chains in the US. Site map, employment postings.
- Spanish-language media company serving the US. Includes investor relations information, media groups, and company background. Site in English and Spanish.
Virgin Group, Ltd.
- UK based media company focusing on entertainment, music, and travel services.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, May 3, 2013 6:51:05 PM EDT -